PDA

View Full Version : Monarch mead crates

ssblake
03-07-2021, 07:10 AM
While playing through event for the past two days , i realized how expensive the crates are for a low rate vanity crate , there's barely any being unboxed , i feel that crates with super low chance should be reasonably cheaper , 100 token for each chest would be fair in my opinion , These vanities are super rare for no reason whatsoever , while lb rewards are just simple cotis egg which drops from boss , Also these types of vanities are prime target for hoarders , i personally hate these kind of vanities since they feel artificially rare.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Bahbayaga
03-07-2021, 07:22 AM
Why are they even in the General Loot Table of The Chest When They rarely drop

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

worshipped
03-07-2021, 07:33 AM
While playing through event for the past two days , i realized how expensive the crates are for a low rate vanity crate , there's barely any being unboxed , i feel that crates with super low chance should be reasonably cheaper , 100 token for each chest would be fair in my opinion , These vanities are super rare for no reason whatsoever , while lb rewards are just simple cotis egg which drops from boss , Also these types of vanities are prime target for hoarders , i personally hate these kind of vanities since they feel artificially rare.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using TapatalkWhat you are basically saying is , do not introduce rare items into the game and make every item easy to obtain!!! I dont see any logic in that. Also so many people have opened them for 1k token so not fair for them. So -1 for me

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Tricksterity
03-07-2021, 07:36 AM
I like it tbh ... making it rare

ssblake
03-07-2021, 07:39 AM
What you are basically saying is , do not introduce rare items into the game and make every item easy to obtain!!! I dont see any logic in that. Also so many people have opened them for 1k token so not fair for them. So -1 for me

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkYes , there shouldn't be an item just released 'rare' , that's the whole point , and no they will not be 'easy' to obtain just a bit easier instead of lottery jackpot

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk