PDA

View Full Version : I have a big question

LilyLia
03-08-2021, 03:06 AM
Why does Sts not make any ads for AL, it would get Tons of new Players imo, and would help with the growth of the game

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-08-2021, 03:12 AM
Don't need ads, need a big youtuber to play the game.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
03-08-2021, 03:31 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkif it is not advertised how someone will be attracted to AL and create a channel about AL, it is important to spread AL

AL player uses youtube and tells other players, old players welcome him and what about non players?

it's like advertising your product on youtube but others are not interested because they don't know the brand, that's why advertising from AL Direct is so important

sorry this is just my opinion, not mean to be disrespectful

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
03-08-2021, 04:21 AM
Ya for sure AL will be a hit again. It's way better than all other mmo right now. Wayyyy bettterrrrr

umarrahim
03-08-2021, 10:08 AM
It has been answered.

They did try making ads but they were not very successful.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-08-2021, 10:37 AM
You don't just slap an expensive ad on a 7 year old mobile game and make it successful.

Mythocrisis
03-08-2021, 11:43 AM
Ya for sure AL will be a hit again. It's way better than all other mmo right now. Wayyyy bettterrrrr

How do you know it's better than other MMOs?
That's because you played it long enough.,and considering in a new players perspective it's really really boring to :
1.)one of the best features of trading locked under trade permit.kills the drive bigtime to not see this feature first hand.personally this helped me stick to this game.
2.) Grind to 76 is hard even for pro veterans when they think about the time to invest.so imagine the newbies.
3.)And really the amount of gold on players and the big spenders and Richie's are the only playing

AlfineMahesa
03-09-2021, 07:44 AM
the best? nah bro just nah to be honest its literally got beated by other mmo and its dyingagree, because there are still many flaws in this game, maybe sts needs to focus on improving it first

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-11-2021, 02:29 PM
STS needs to focus on AL being newcomer friendly.

mbusnev
03-11-2021, 02:39 PM

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkOmg, always with the "NeEd A bIg YoUtUbEr tO mAkE gAmEplaY"

Bro, you really have no idea at All how publicity and advertisement works, its way more better to create ads, Banner that are arround the Internet "Game related" like People Who see YoUtUbEr gAmEplaYs can se the small Banner of the Al advertisement when pop ups on the screen.

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Omg, always with the "NeEd A bIg YoUtUbEr tO mAkE gAmEplaY"

Bro, you really have no idea at All how publicity and advertisement works, its way more better to create ads, Banner that are arround the Internet "Game related" like People Who see YoUtUbEr gAmEplaYs can se the small Banner of the Al advertisement when pop ups on the screen.

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk

Its not the point of the youtuber advertising the game. If a big youtuber plays the game then many people would download the game just to play with their fav youtuber.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-11-2021, 02:55 PM
idk havent seen any new players for age, every time i try play on my lvl 2 rog, event and everything empty, always.

Stephencobear
03-11-2021, 08:41 PM

They did have some guy w a following do that.
He got a red name which was weird, I can’t remember his name but that’s not odd being that I couldn’t name one “influencer” if you paid me to

LilyLia
03-13-2021, 04:50 AM
They could have more impact if they d start using social media and would upload actively on YouTube

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk