PDA

View Full Version : Gears for leveling

Elec
03-08-2021, 07:51 AM
Hi,

I just started back to play and reached lv51 in 2 days (that was unexpectedly faster than I thought).
And I started to feel I need some gear to go through glintstone now.

Should I try to craft some gears like retail ring or just lvl up with daily quests and try to reach cap?
What lvls do you recommend to get gear?

It's nice that items in crafts are connected to auction but hard to find where to farm items (some kind of description on each item would be nice for new people.)
It's been a while and all confusing lol

Soniagurlz
03-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Hi,

I just started back to play and reached lv51 in 2 days (that was unexpectedly faster than I thought).

Should I try to craft some gears like retail ring or just lvl up with daily quests and try to reach cap?

It's nice that items in crafts are connected to auction but hard to find where to farm items (some kind of description on each item would be nice for new people.)
It's been a while and all confusing lolThen your craft rendtail better buy from auc or find at town more cheaper and easy.. if cant afford because.not credit' Card user then farm is solutions...btw leave your class your using so easy for people to help you

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

looiaqop
03-08-2021, 08:20 AM
Dont buy any pricey gears until endgame

Saint Jaffo
03-08-2021, 10:03 AM
I recently passed through that. I'm currently leveling a mage (it's level 55 rn) and I can easily clear the maps for that level. I have a Bao as pet (got free from running Chinese Year event), I use a Noctax staff and I bought a Rendtail Ring since I could afford it. I wouldn't recommend buying a Rendtail Ring because it gets worse as you level up, but it's still good. Just buy some cheap gear that boost your stats and you'll be fine.

Tricksterity
03-08-2021, 10:34 AM
If You get in need for any map send me pm

Ign~Stfq

Soniagurlz
03-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Hi,

It's been a while and all confusing lolAre you use elix xp when turn in quest? Ads/pet/item/2$ 15%perm xp all that make you easy to lvling up..

Elec
03-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Are you use elix xp when turn in quest? Ads/pet/item/2$ 15%perm xp all that make you easy to lvling up..

Really? Elixir works with quest xp too?

Elec
03-09-2021, 12:54 AM
If You get in need for any map send me pm

Ign~Stfq

Wow. Thank you!

But we will take some time and lvl first. It would be great to get some help when we reach higher lvl map tho

Soniagurlz
03-09-2021, 12:56 AM
Really? Elixir works with quest xp too?Yess... But go finish all your daily quest first... When want to turn in.. active all kind of xp you have... Then send it.. easy to lvl.... then 1lvl take 2days.. that sure make people quit again if Don't know how...

Elec
03-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Yess... But go finish all your daily quest first... When want to turn in.. active all kind of xp you have... Then send it.. easy to lvl.... then 1lvl take 2days.. that sure make people quit again if Don't know how...

So sound like pet xp bonus counts that way too.
Thank you for the info!