PDA

View Full Version : DL controls

psychopath85
04-22-2012, 02:14 AM
Yes I was wpndering if there was amy way to get support for game contolers like what the xperia play has since the buttons on screen or to small

Shuri
04-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Yes I was wpndering if there was amy way to get support for game contolers like what the xperia play has since the buttons on screen or to small

Xperia play is the Playstation approved phone right? Because if that's the case controller wise may not work as in chrome the UI is the same as over on the phone however controls are awkwardly weird when it comes to gameplay. The only thing I can suggest is downloading a screen re-sizer in the app store. However this may have to be done with a unrooted phone as most of these applications require an unroot and superuser control.

or, STS could just add a feature to resize the UI and change the layout at will as I find the chat area way to squished with the notification/Feed/PvP team area.

Like the Chrome version of DL is already awkward enough to play on a laptop as is. Same UI set-up makes it look to squished on a browser :p

P.S. if you choose this path I'm in no way responsible if you damage the content of your phone or brick it while unrooting.

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Xperia play is the Playstation approved phone right? Because if that's the case controller wise may not work as in chrome the UI is the same as over on the phone however controls are awkwardly weird when it comes to gameplay. The only thing I can suggest is downloading a screen re-sizer in the app store. However this may have to be done with a unrooted phone as most of these applications require an unroot and superuser control.

or, STS could just add a feature to resize the UI and change the layout at will as I find the chat area way to squished with the notification/Feed/PvP team area.

Like the Chrome version of DL is already awkward enough to play on a laptop as is. Same UI set-up makes it look to squished on a browser :p

P.S. if you choose this path I'm in no way responsible if you damage the content of your phone or brick it while unrooting.

Replace "unroot" with "root". You got them backwards.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Shuri
04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Replace "unroot" with "root". You got them backwards.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

lol xD My bad punch, I haven't had a phone in awhile and mine was rooted for the longest time before my brother cracked the screen. Cheers for that, But yes. a rooted phone and 3rd party applications should be able to map your Xperia Play controls to these sorts of games I'm just not sure what apps it would be however. Maybe check the web for some ideas on what would work.

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
lol xD My bad punch, I haven't had a phone in awhile and mine was rooted for the longest time before my brother cracked the screen. Cheers for that, But yes. a rooted phone and 3rd party applications should be able to map your Xperia Play controls to these sorts of games I'm just not sure what apps it would be however. Maybe check the web for some ideas on what would work.

;) we knew what you meant, though.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D