PDA

View Full Version : Vanity items as grays are too easy to liquidate

Royce
08-12-2010, 07:32 PM
The new vanity items are great. So is the new organized inventory. However the combination could create a problem. A lot of people now just scroll down to their grays and liquidate everything. Since the vanity items are grays, I think it would be too easy to accidentally liquidate one. Since they cost platinum it would be a shame to end up with a handful of gold for your snazzy hat by mistake. I suggest the vanity items should either get their own color or remain gray but be separated from other grays in the inventory, maybe sorting at the top above pinks.

Rarefew
08-12-2010, 07:34 PM
You are legit

Dizko
08-12-2010, 08:14 PM
The new vanity items are great. So is the new organized inventory. However the combination could create a problem. A lot of people now just scroll down to their grays and liquidate everything. Since the vanity items are grays, I think it would be too easy to accidentally liquidate one. Since they cost platinum it would be a shame to end up with a handful of gold for your snazzy hat by mistake. I suggest the vanity items should either get their own color or remain gray but be separated from other grays in the inventory, maybe sorting at the top above pinks.

Tru' dat.

You are legit

Tru' dat.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-13-2010, 12:21 AM
Legit????

Also I agree to this! I was so close to liquidating my sombrero and I was like....whoa....

Implement this, kthxbai.

jonboy
08-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Agreed I now nervously liquidate

Furrawn
08-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Omg same here... I worry worry worry I'll sell something I paid a lot of plat for... My sun chaser hat & sombrero are sitting ducks in all the grays:(

I like the idea of a different item color... Red?

jonboy
08-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Red is good for me.