PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on DL enemies

Blaquehaaart
04-22-2012, 02:24 AM
I mean it goes from fighting dark cultists and zombies (cool), to killing cops and werewolfs (werewolfs are a good match up, but cops are just human), to fighting gang members (definitely shouldn't be a challenge I guess unless blood imbued with weed and 40oz have an adverse effect on vampires).

Wouldn't it make more sense to start with the gang members, move on to the cops and werewolfs, then the magic using cultists? Seem like the vampires are moving down in the quality of enemies. Who do they fight next? Soccer moms fighting the vampires for the last outfit on the rack at a Macy's sale?

Zel
04-22-2012, 03:16 AM
I adore the enemies in the final chapter.

FluffNStuff
04-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Those gang members are a pain since you take so many hits from their guns. But that begs a question, if they can afford silver bullets, why not move out of the hood?

RedRyder
04-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for spoiling it :( I'm only Lv 11 lol. I'm sure in time expansions will include sweet enemies.

Blaquehaaart
04-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Those gang members are a pain since you take so many hits from their guns. But that begs a question, if they can afford silver bullets, why not move out of the hood?

Maybe the reason they live in the hood is because they spend all their money on vampire slaying gear. I assume that vampire slaying cost a lot, especially if you are going the silver route. However, if that is their passion they should by all means go ghetto fabulous and get the engraved silver bullets and steaks. Hell, I bet they also have silver grills to bite the vampires back.

FluffNStuff
04-22-2012, 03:21 PM
maybe the reason they live in the hood is because they spend all their money on vampire slaying gear. I assume that vampire slaying cost a lot, especially if you are going the silver route. However, if that is their passion they should by all means go ghetto fabulous and get the engraved silver bullets and steaks. Hell, i bet they also have silver grills to bite the vampires back.
LOMFL!

Lowercase.

Irony
04-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Nah guys they just steal all the bullets from jewelry stores like real Gangztaz!

Late
04-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Killing ur own kind is fun in a game because u can't do it in real life :p

StompArtist
04-22-2012, 04:16 PM

You can't???? Ooops.

PL Playa
04-22-2012, 04:31 PM

You can't???? Ooops.

Suspicious...