PDA

View Full Version : Renaming

Kolpertis_333
03-09-2021, 03:41 AM
Hello, i have recently switched classes and i would like to rename to what my main ign used to be but i am a f2p player and plat offers in my country suck. Most of them give like 5 plat and the ones that give more take too long to complete - like 2 months. So i was thinking if developers could make us purchase a "renaming token" for lets say 10k vales. That vendor is pretty much useless and i feel like it would be nice for f2p players to rename without doing offers that take months or spending millions on plat eggs.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-09-2021, 04:41 AM
There is a reason why crate keys and platinum eggs maintain a certain price.

Analytical
03-10-2021, 01:10 AM
No lol, I don't want another source of good money making event become another bs.

Easter event's plat eggs is also for f2p players. So if you need plat farm plat eggs at that event if you don't want to spend on it.

Kolpertis_333
03-10-2021, 05:16 AM
No lol, I don't want another source of good money making event become another bs.

Easter event's plat eggs is also for f2p players. So if you need plat farm plat eggs at that event if you don't want to spend on it.It wouldnt become bs lol... Plat eggs give plat, and plats are used for all sorts of things. And this would be just for renaming. Renaming is basicly an accessory. It doesnt do anything its just a name, and there is a big difference between plats that can make you rich and a name.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk