PDA

View Full Version : AFK in Event Maps zzzzz

Azel
03-09-2021, 04:15 AM
STS please don't give points to people who go afk in Event Maps

I meet few of them who stays afk so that they don't have to farm and get free points for lb or tokens
Since this idiots go afk the magnus hp reduce even more in random joined team

I can list the names of those people but I don't want to since it's against tos but please stop giving points. 😑😡

Soniagurlz
03-09-2021, 04:38 AM
STS please don't give points to people who go afk in Event Maps

I meet few of them who stays afk so that they don't have to farm and get free points for lb or tokens
Since this idiots go afk the magnus hp reduce even more in random joined team

I can list the names of those people but I don't want to since it's against tos but please stop giving points. [emoji58][emoji35]Same as me.. but cant do nothing..the worst 1people afk and another 1 join... Just 2 people Like crazy defend maede because of token and point :(

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Paktwo
03-09-2021, 04:51 AM
Whats the use of party? Just simply shout in windmoore city to inv good party. Well if you play randon thats all you got.

Encryptions
03-09-2021, 05:02 AM
I would just let the cart get destroyed then call them noobs for being afk then ignore list them and leave the map.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-09-2021, 05:35 AM
Idk make warrior so u dont have to afk at evg, or event zone.

Achates
03-09-2021, 06:29 AM
I dissagree since youre doing with randoms :) if you wont neet someone like these you should not play with randoms. Thats why STS make a party sistem. Random people do random things thats why theyre unique. :D

Imatank
03-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Problem is they afk before it even starts. I had elix running and wasted time just cause they went afk before entering the circle. I think afk players should get auto kicked from map after being idle for some time

Onawaoka
03-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Not everyone has friends you know or people from their guild that wants to help. We don’t want to be asking people and waiting if they wanna join pt. It’s not fair for those who just wanna run a few runs and leave to have to deal with afk players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk