PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep getting disconnected from the server?

Krapakazi
04-22-2012, 03:46 AM
I just lOg in and press towne and I get disconnected. Why is this happening to me? It's starting to get on my nerves

The Flash
04-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Its happening to me also whats up?

Actionhank
04-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Please try resetting device and power cycle your Internet if it doesn't work after these steps email the support team this seems to be an issue for a few people. But be patient on reply as dark legends is still newish and people have bugs on that also.

Skeletonlord
04-22-2012, 09:05 AM
I just lOg in and press towne and I get disconnected. Why is this happening to me? It's starting to get on my nerves

I have had problems like this in the past, and I think it is all down to your internet connection and the fact that Dark Legends has JUST launched this month. The developers are focusing on making Dark Legends awesome at the moment, and sorting out bugs for example.

Firstly, reinstall Pocket Legends and maybe restart your router (main source of internet), try logging in again, if that fails bear with it for a bit until Dark Legends is polished.

Jig
04-22-2012, 09:25 AM
It's definitely not the game it must be your internet, I'm no expert on that but restart everything turn of some wifis if you have a movie/music downloading program open it like Frostwire or Limewire or Utorrent Quit them on your computer.

mike1298
04-22-2012, 11:48 AM
I've been having problems ever since the last update. Get random disconnections.

Sky../
04-22-2012, 04:14 PM
I don't think it's an internet problem. Here's a post of mine from a different thread:

"It happens to a couple of my chars. My other chars are okay though.

Once i'm in the character selection screen and i choose said characters, i will get the "getting today's deals" screen, which is then followed by a "disconnected from the server"

I noticed it after the 2x damage patch. I have emailed sts friday morning, but no reply yet. The timing sucks, i know. I had wanted to play those chars to take advantage of the 2x damage. But with sts being off the weekends, they'll probably get the chance to "fix" this problem the same time the event ends."

My personal experience, i am playing all 5/6 chars with no problems/disconnections. But i am getting disconnected ALWAYS on my other 2.

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:29 PM
It's definitely not the game it must be your internet, I'm no expert on that but restart everything turn of some wifis if you have a movie/music downloading program open it like Frostwire or Limewire or Utorrent Quit them on your computer.
It's definitely not about internet.
My another id doing fine.
Only the one with premium has this problem.

Delphina
04-22-2012, 09:34 PM

Have you tried to reinstall the application?
If so check out the following link or e-mail support(at)spacetimestudios.com:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't think it's an internet problem. Here's a post of mine from a different thread:

"It happens to a couple of my chars. My other chars are okay though.

Once i'm in the character selection screen and i choose said characters, i will get the "getting today's deals" screen, which is then followed by a "disconnected from the server"

I noticed it after the 2x damage patch. I have emailed sts friday morning, but no reply yet. The timing sucks, i know. I had wanted to play those chars to take advantage of the 2x damage. But with sts being off the weekends, they'll probably get the chance to "fix" this problem the same time the event ends."

My personal experience, i am playing all 5/6 chars with no problems/disconnections. But i am getting disconnected ALWAYS on my other 2.
Exactly!!
Admin please fix our problem.

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:41 PM
my main account got disconnected from server when loading today's deal..
but another account is working
any help?

Datgirl
04-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Have you tried to reinstall the application?
If so check out the following link or e-mail support(at)spacetimestudios.com:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

i deleted and reinstall also reset my router...
still get disconnected from server at today'deal page (2-3 seconds after login)

Delphina
04-22-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm sorry you are still having the problem. I'll make to include this in my report tonight.

Samhayne
04-22-2012, 10:01 PM
What are the names of the characters that you get disconnected on?

Flaorakrisa
04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
It has something to do with Fallen Angels Li guild.... All ppl who experience this problem are from Fallen Angels Li guild

Skeletonlord
04-23-2012, 10:24 PM
What are the names of the characters that you get disconnected on?

Skeletonlord is the main one.

Sky../
04-24-2012, 01:03 AM
After reminiscing a bit, my char that is always gettin disconnected is a member of that guild. I just tried now and the game still kicks me out. My other characters in the same account (i only have 1 account) works fine.

Chickenrunnn
04-24-2012, 09:05 AM
Once, it was often happening to me.. I changed my password and it disappeared.. Idk why but it worked.. If it isn't fixed yet, try it ^^

CYa

RedYoshii
04-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Device?

ScarletDagger
04-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Device?
Its not the device also flaorakrisa, its not just fallen angels li. Other guilds might have the same problem.

Sky../
04-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Try resetting your password. STS just fixed my account, and from what i understand from our convo, all they did was change my password. They did not even see the problem because it was fixed when they logged in.

Vyruss
04-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Tried changing my password. No luck. Stoll experiencing the same problem.

razerfingers
04-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Tried changing my password. No luck. Stoll experiencing the same problem.

Clear app data?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Vyruss
04-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Yep reinstalled the app as well, still no luck. Still disconnecting constantly.

Sky../
04-30-2012, 12:26 AM
It came back to my character earlier today. 5 straight disconnect. Next time i logged in i quickly went to guilds and then left the guild. Now it's ok again.