PDA

View Full Version : 2021-03-09 Content Update (281803)

Futumsh
03-09-2021, 06:02 PM
+ Due to widespread popular request (here on the forums) limited quantities of the Celtic Fairy vanity set will be available in the Store on March 13th and 14th.
+ The Platinum Store will have limited quantities of the Blue and Coral Monarch Wings for sale on March 13th and 14th.
+ Guttus Thyrst no longer drops unrelated event loot (from stuff like Halloween and Winter).
+ Ranked PvP: If a match is made, cancelling or timing out blocks requeueing for 5m.

Scalpel
03-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Ooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feazihil
03-09-2021, 06:05 PM
Finally monarch wings

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Scll
03-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Queue 1 needed badly ty

dualray
03-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Yay

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Kystone
03-09-2021, 06:07 PM
can we also ban baugroui and his 4 alts? the queue timer thing whatever won’t stop him lol

omg_its_Amy
03-09-2021, 06:07 PM
Loveeeee youuuuuu

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Roblox
03-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Double plat/plat sale???

Aosur
03-09-2021, 06:15 PM
can we also ban baugroui and his 4 alts? the queue timer thing whatever won’t stop him lolWhat about ban Baron and his booster clan?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
03-09-2021, 06:23 PM
yes is this gonna be like halloween, gone before you even get to push the button?

Paktwo
03-09-2021, 06:25 PM
How many platinum need to buy fairy set and mona wings.It should be bound fairy set and monarch wings. Rip for those who bought before this update.

Cocos
03-09-2021, 06:27 PM
What... At this point there were already more fairy vanities than the new brawler vanity. Cmon. *Facepalm*.

Seedgaming
03-09-2021, 06:27 PM
Wot this is..... UwU

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

Blazerland
03-09-2021, 06:36 PM
After blowing plats opening crates and this. Rip.

Rihc
03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Yay thank you sts.

Champist
03-09-2021, 06:44 PM
are we gonna get a refund for spending plat on crates then?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

iheartu
03-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Thanks sts...

octavos
03-09-2021, 06:55 PM
sorry devs, I'm not of a fan of fairies.. i wouldn't mind a macho/tuff-looking leprechaun.

ouch for the people who bought locked and opened.....devs, i think that's a low blow :(

Champist
03-09-2021, 06:56 PM
How many platinum need to buy fairy set and mona wings.It should be bound fairy set and monarch wings. Rip for those who bought before this update.bound would be better

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Kystone
03-09-2021, 07:03 PM
What about ban Baron and his booster clan?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

someone’s mad

vvvjanuaryvvv
03-09-2021, 07:04 PM
+1 major update

Shredderjoe
03-09-2021, 07:06 PM
How much plat will they cost? And how many will be released total of each vanity? Thank you in advance

Cocos
03-09-2021, 07:10 PM
I agree with the comments above, make them bound or really low quantity, please. Prairie Kansas vanity was also rare at the time, it's nice when it's not flooded with all kinds of vanities each event.

aikl
03-09-2021, 07:11 PM
+1 thanks sts

lechogas
03-09-2021, 09:19 PM
no aura for sale?

Happilyanonymous
03-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Yeah..I need a refund for the chests i opened trying to get a vanity that will now be available thru the store for prolly 200 plat. This is ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happilyanonymous
03-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Spent 1140 plat for nothing..ty but I wont be buying plat anymore if this is wut happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ratatouille
03-09-2021, 10:46 PM
Plat offer ?

Vivt
03-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Finally +1

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk

Foxypompom
03-09-2021, 11:29 PM
To be fair to those who spent plats/gold on chests trying to loot them. Hopefully STS reconsider making them bound as shared above.

It's disheartening to players who already spent money on them. But there have been similar cases like this when they introduce change/s in the middle of an event.

Scalpel
03-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Allowing it to be tradeable will make the price settle and people who spent platinum on crates can just get it with gold.

anjasz
03-09-2021, 11:42 PM
-1 for celtic set
+1 for monarch wing

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Rihc
03-09-2021, 11:51 PM
Ppl also spent gold opening monarch crates. If they will make it bound its pretty unfair for those ppl who dont buy plats. They need to do this to increase the stocks of it and to make the price stable. Imagine ppl who dont buy plats will have to spend 70m+ to get the wings and those ppl who has plats will only have to spend 200-300 plats to have it. We should also consider players who dont have plats, they also opened unlocked crates avail on the vendor or in auc for 500k each.

Foxypompom
03-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Ppl also spent gold opening monarch crates. If they will make it bound its pretty unfair for those ppl who dont buy plats. They need to do this to increase the stocks of it and to make the price stable. Imagine ppl who dont buy plats will have to spend 70m+ to get the wings and those ppl who has plats will only have to spend 200-300 plats to have it. We should also consider players who dont have plats, they also opened unlocked crates avail on the vendor or in auc for 500k each.

Not mid way of the event. They could have opened this option and stated in the event schedule.

Foxypompom
03-10-2021, 12:58 AM

Not mid way of the event. They could have opened this option and stated in the event schedule in time for event commencement.

Paktwo
03-10-2021, 01:00 AM
I think its better to put fairy set and monarch wings in token vendor and buy it at a cost of wings-10k token,fairy set-5k token. But all of this are bound.

Tricksterity
03-10-2021, 01:11 AM
RIP my platinums gone for nothing

Rihc
03-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Not mid way of the event. They could have opened this option and stated in the event schedule in time for event commencement.

Yea, my point is now that they decided to put the vanities in store, making it bound is not the solution. The monarch crates can also be bought for 1k tokens or 500k in auc meaning to say a lot of non plat users also opened those and didnt get any good item. If they will make the vanity in store bound, only plat users will benefit.

Scalpel
03-10-2021, 01:46 AM
It’s not like plat users would want to use plat again after this incident.

Analytical
03-10-2021, 02:01 AM
To be fair to those who spent plats/gold on chests trying to loot them. Hopefully STS reconsider making them bound as shared above.

It's disheartening to players who already spent money on them. But there have been similar cases like this when they introduce change/s in the middle of an event.

While I understand it isn't fair to those who already spent plats/Gold, if it is a bound version, less plat users will buy it because plat players spent money to sell for in game gold coins. That could potentially translate to a huge reduction in sts plat sales.

Some people buy their stuff early in event because they can, even when they clearly know these items will become cheaper at the end of event with more supply. So I think the same applies to the wings. They know there's a risk that these items may drop more often from locks or (worse more through store sales) but they still bought it early in event.

Analytical
03-10-2021, 02:04 AM

If you have noticed, sts always make changes during second week or at least after a few days of event, because they need to test the market before making something available in the store for sales.

Foxypompom
03-10-2021, 02:31 AM
If you have noticed, sts always make changes during second week or at least after a few days of event, because they need to test the market before making something available in the store for sales.

Exactly the point. But that does not make it a fair approach.

Foxypompom
03-10-2021, 02:34 AM
While I understand it isn't fair to those who already spent plats/Gold, if it is a bound version, less plat users will buy it because plat players spent money to sell for in game gold coins. That could potentially translate to a huge reduction in sts plat sales.

Some people buy their stuff early in event because they can, even when they clearly know these items will become cheaper at the end of event with more supply. So I think the same applies to the wings. They know there's a risk that these items may drop more often from locks or (worse more through store sales) but they still bought it early in event.

You don't know this for sure re decrease in plat sale/consumption. They still have the option to get plats and pop open crates for the tradeable ones and sell.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-10-2021, 02:46 AM
If you have noticed, sts always make changes during second week or at least after a few days of event, because they need to test the market before making something available in the store for sales.But you see, if we are set with this expectation and a sudden alteration occurs, then we think twice next time around.

We have no assurance for refunds. So, we are held pity of what developers think our money and time is worth.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cocos
03-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Tbh, it seems like most of us only wanted the wings in store as there was only 1 pair of wings for 100m, but fairy vanity already dropped to 15m only. Literally no point in adding them to the store.

Analytical
03-10-2021, 03:04 AM
But you see, if we are set with this expectation and a sudden alteration occurs, then we think twice next time around.

We have no assurance for refunds. So, we are held pity of what developers think our money and time is worth.

Kept seeing this type of comment lol but plat players will still buy no matter how many times they say this - cz if they spent plat they mostly don't farm - so they just become a wiser consumer next time.

My tiny suggestion for plat users is to
1. Open locks at start of event sell any items you loot early, ideally list in auction - but don't rush it.
2. Wait for the event to settle down (like start of second week) before making big purchases, usually new items come in second week.

My tiny suggestion for f2p players is to
1. Farm event tokens, sell hot vendor items/event loot early in game.
2. Save up some tokens, vendor may be updated to contain better/more worth while items.

And bro, refund is not good for a business so it's unlikely they will be focusing on this, even if sts mentioned upfront like last winter event with the clearly laid out calendar store sales, they are still bound to make changes. So, to both buyers with gold or plat, just think twice before you make purchases, I'm quite certain sts mentioned they reserve the right to make changes any point in time.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-10-2021, 04:22 AM
Kept seeing this type of comment lol but plat players will still buy no matter how many times they say this - cz if they spent plat they mostly don't farm - so they just become a wiser consumer next time.

And bro, refund is not good for a business so it's unlikely they will be focusing on this, even if sts mentioned upfront like last winter event with the clearly laid out calendar store sales, they are still bound to make changes. So, to both buyers with gold or plat, just think twice before you make purchases, I'm quite certain sts mentioned they reserve the right to make changes any point in time.Exactly, you've just paraphrased what I've stated in your first bit.

In regards for refunds - As someone had said before, we have no protection for refunds, so we are held at mercy of what developers think our money is worth.

In other words, this isn't healthy for the game, this isn't a very good experience for people.

Please, this shouldn't be normalize.

dualray
03-10-2021, 07:16 AM
The same group of people complained fairy set were too rare drop basically are the same people who complain now it is going to be too common.

You just can't please everyone.
Thank you sts, i think the sale is good.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-10-2021, 07:30 AM
The same group of people complained fairy set were too rare drop basically are the same people who complain now it is going to be too common.

You just can't please everyone.
Thank you sts, i think the sale is good.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using TapatalkNot going to complain that its common, but I asked them to increase the drop rate a slight bit, not put them in the store as a plat sale.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PatD
03-10-2021, 08:44 AM
+ Due to widespread popular request (here on the forums) limited quantities of the Celtic Fairy vanity set will be available in the Store on March 13th and 14th.
+ The Platinum Store will have limited quantities of the Blue and Coral Monarch Wings for sale on March 13th and 14th.
+ Guttus Thyrst no longer drops unrelated event loot (from stuff like Halloween and Winter).
+ Ranked PvP: If a match is made, cancelling or timing out blocks requeueing for 5m.

I think people have ask for the Aura, not the set

Tackled
03-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Can we also have Celtic brawler or no?

swoutttt
03-10-2021, 08:50 AM
The aura we want aswell. Great for bringing these to the store. Will make em way cheaper.