View Full Version : Idea for Pet ?!

Tricksterity
03-10-2021, 03:28 AM
So i got this crazy idea ..

What if sts make pet but which would cost idc 3k plat or if it is bound but 1.7k plat anyways ,pet which when he is summoned and played with gives 1 platinum every 24hrs ... i got this by seing Yinshe new dragon pet well silver snake pet :D
Imagine its like we guarantee them to buy plat etc to buy that pet in term that we overtime get platinum back... i know 3k plats etc is much for 24hrs 1 plat etc it would mean 3k days to refund all what u give for it but maybe tweeking it with buy with 50mil gold but bound .....
It would be insane for both classes of us .. we which spend and you who doesnt spend on game ...

I know this thread will bring lot of hate or drama ,but its only idea and i need to se would it be nice ,would it catch sts eye ^_^

11 chars multiple 100 hahahahahhq

Warrior~Stfq

MasterSan
03-10-2021, 03:44 AM
The title should have been more like: Plat Farming.
People do farm plat with watching ads and playing sponsered games.
Pets are specifically meant for player's leverage and support.
But here's another idea:
Rather than feeding gold to pet, players can feed plat and get some extra buff on pets to overall boost the player.
Or can bring a concept of evolution for the pets.

Would be a nice touch to improve the gameplay and plat spendings.

Tricksterity
03-10-2021, 04:37 AM
The title should have been more like: Plat Farming.
People do farm plat with watching ads and playing sponsered games.
Pets are specifically meant for player's leverage and support.
But here's another idea:
Rather than feeding gold to pet, players can feed plat and get some extra buff on pets to overall boost the player.
Or can bring a concept of evolution for the pets.

Would be a nice touch to improve the gameplay and plat spendings.

I do agree even with that .. More plat spendings would be okay that includes pets etc since almost everything in plat store is kinda to old :)
I love game i wanna spend i do open locks all time but give us more options :)

QuaseT
03-10-2021, 06:44 AM
-1 not only bc it drops plat but also no to all pets that drop any kind of tokens or items. Even the free ones. Pets should be exclusively for stats and AA and not turn into something like chests.

Tricksterity
03-10-2021, 07:21 AM
-1 not only bc it drops plat but also no to all pets that drop any kind of tokens or items. Even the free ones. Pets should be exclusively for stats and AA and not turn into something like chests.

Your point is actually right ..
It just sounded like good idea on first thought...

Imatank
03-10-2021, 11:17 PM
So i got this crazy idea ..

What if sts make pet but which would cost idc 3k plat or if it is bound but 1.7k plat anyways ,pet which when he is summoned and played with gives 1 platinum every 24hrs ... i got this by seing Yinshe new dragon pet well silver snake pet :D
Imagine its like we guarantee them to buy plat etc to buy that pet in term that we overtime get platinum back... i know 3k plats etc is much for 24hrs 1 plat etc it would mean 3k days to refund all what u give for it but maybe tweeking it with buy with 50mil gold but bound .....
It would be insane for both classes of us .. we which spend and you who doesnt spend on game ...

I know this thread will bring lot of hate or drama ,but its only idea and i need to se would it be nice ,would it catch sts eye ^_^

11 chars multiple 100 hahahahahhq

Warrior~Stfq
I agree with the previous comments. Pets should only be for stats, buffs, gameplay. Not a plat generator.
3k days is about 8 years just to break even :]

Archugejackmen
03-11-2021, 04:11 AM
I don’t think this idea should be applied to pets, but a bonus item that pays gold/platinum every day for an unspecified amount of time seems cool. +-1

Tricksterity
03-11-2021, 04:38 AM
I don’t think this idea should be applied to pets, but a bonus item that pays gold/platinum every day for an unspecified amount of time seems cool. +-1

Or that also okay :)

Spooked
03-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Id like to see other ways of earning platinum rather than pulling my card, but its this way so Cinco and Futumsh can feed their families.
Although it would be nice to be able to for example convert tokens into plat and vice versa, for example 5K Vardan vales for 1 platinum or 100 story tokens per platinum (10 days of consecutive playing)
And the other way around 500 vales for 1 platinum and 10 story tokens for 1 platinum which would be a -90% percentage.
This will also generate income for them as there are people buying tokens.
Lastly this will also give new life to token farming and a whole new farming aspect

Tricksterity
03-11-2021, 06:26 AM
Id like to see other ways of earning platinum rather than pulling my card, but its this way so Cinco and Futumsh can feed their families.
Although it would be nice to be able to for example convert tokens into plat and vice versa, for example 5K Vardan vales for 1 platinum or 100 story tokens per platinum (10 days of consecutive playing)
And the other way around 500 vales for 1 platinum and 10 story tokens for 1 platinum which would be a -90% percentage.
This will also generate income for them as there are people buying tokens.
Lastly this will also give new life to token farming and a whole new farming aspect

That was exactly point..
I mean per myself i would not buy any less platinums but would be happy to invest in something to get per time back..
Or something new to the store (lepre pack,glinstone pack are far outdated as artifact also)
I would like not to reduce them in getting financial support from us ,rather to add more solutoons to spend on more :)