PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Change to Minimum Required Version for Android

Cinco
03-10-2021, 11:47 AM
A Special Message for Android Users
Greetings, Legends!

In order for us to stay current with upcoming requirements for the Google Play Store, we will be changing the minimum required Android OS version to Android 4.0.

This means that Android 4.0 'Ice Cream Sandwich' or later will be required to play Arcane Legends, Dark Legends, Pocket Legends and Star Legends. It also means that we will be dropping support for 'Gingerbread' and 'Honeycomb.'

We anticipate that we will be rolling out this change in the coming weeks. Comment below to let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Best wishes!

- Cinco

Mellowedout
03-10-2021, 12:32 PM
A Special Message for Android Users
Greetings, Legends!

In order for us to stay current with upcoming requirements for the Google Play Store, we will be changing the minimum required Android OS version to Android 4.0.

This means that Android 4.0 'Ice Cream Sandwich' or later will be required to play Arcane Legends, Dark Legends, Pocket Legends and Star Legends. It also means that we will be dropping support for 'Gingerbread' and 'Honeycomb.'

We anticipate that we will be rolling out this change in the coming weeks. Comment below to let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Best wishes!

- CincoHow do we figure out if we are on Android 4.0?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

octavos
03-10-2021, 12:36 PM
How do we figure out if we are on Android 4.0?

https://www.howtogeek.com/230737/how-to-find-out-which-version-of-android-you-have/

souzaluizantonio
03-10-2021, 12:46 PM
there will be something special cinco?

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-10-2021, 01:54 PM
How do we figure out if we are on Android 4.0?

It can be found in settings, usually something like 'about phone'. If the SM-N975U1 that you posted from is what you play on, that device only shipped with newer versions of android than that.

Warzone
03-10-2021, 07:59 PM
My phone has android 10 no worries here. But tbh it's crazy cause some ppl gonna have to upgrade phones now so they can still play it

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-10-2021, 11:15 PM
My phone has android 10 no worries here. But tbh it's crazy cause some ppl gonna have to upgrade phones now so they can still play it

The google play requirement causing this applies to every app on the google play store that supports in app purchases, and android 4 is 10 years old now, so there probably aren't many people affected that wouldn't also want to be upgrading for other reasons.

Mr.Sai
03-10-2021, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=Cinco;3504259][CENTER]A Special Message for Android Users
Greetings, Legends!

Best wishes!

Waiting eagerly for Birthday event ❤️