PDA

View Full Version : Few bugs

Otukura
04-22-2012, 12:36 PM
On the menu screen, tap and drag on a icon, it will act as though you clicked on it. Accidentally hit remove friend, and hit yes thinking I was hitting no, had a hell of a time finding who it was.
to repro:
--go to map screen
--click on social, keeping the mouse button down
--drag to where the "remove" button would end up being

=======================
Energy drop rate in dungeons too high? You don't loose any energy... last night I was able to work up to like 9 or something, from 3, so I ended up just doing a non 3d mission. Or is this some scheme to keep us from sleeping?

=======================
Wen in a dungon, and the skull is fully charged, hitting "q" realllly fast will make you jump all around, at the different targets. Sorta funny to watch.
to repro:
--get charged
--find 3-4 enemies grouped in close vicinity
--spam q

edit:
=======================
Hoarder achievement not working. I'm at 50/50, and its still locked.

bronislav84
04-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Like two of these are Chrome only?

Energy drop too high? LEAVE IT ALONE. Please. It was too low before. It's higher, but random. I haven't had what you described happen. Must be only some stages.

I got hoarder a couple days ago. Worked fine for me.

Otukura
04-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Like two of these are Chrome only?

Whether its chrome only, or not, it's still a bug.

I got hoarder a couple days ago. Worked fine for me.
If you don't mind me asking, have you purchased any inventory slots? I've gotten up to 50/50 about 3 times today, never clicked.

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Whether its chrome only, or not, it's still a bug.

If you don't mind me asking, have you purchased any inventory slots? I've gotten up to 50/50 about 3 times today, never clicked.

I think for that achievement you have to have 51+ items in your inventory, attempt to go into an instance and be told that your inventory is full. At least that's what it took for it to happen for me.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Otukura
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
I think for that achievement you have to have 51+ items in your inventory, attempt to go into an instance and be told that your inventory is full. At least that's what it took for it to happen for me.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Alright, I got the message it was full, but I've never been over 50. Guess I'll just buy out some crap from the cs.

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 08:10 AM
My character has premium upgrade and 100 slots from that. It took filling up all 100 to do it. Hope that helps you Otu.

Otukura
04-23-2012, 06:12 PM
It dinged at 51/50. So 50/50 isn't triggering it. The description seems a little misleading to me.