PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stash Premium weapon and Gems

bronislav84
04-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Is this maybe a bug? I can maybe understand not being able to stash the vanity, but I'm afraid one of these days I will accidentally sell this one of a kind gear after I outgrow it. Why can't we stash it?

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Achievements... *$*

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

bronislav84
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Nope, that reason MIGHT be valid if the stash was shared.

Fact: Can't stash vanity, money, or pots cause they're worried about achievements.

This is about the premium WEAPON and GEMS, items that have nothing to do with the achievements except being included in the premium pack. Totally different thread.

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Nope, that reason MIGHT be valid if the stash was shared.

Fact: Can't stash vanity, money, or pots cause they're worried about achievements.

This is about the premium WEAPON and GEMS, items that have nothing to do with the achievements except being included in the premium pack. Totally different thread.

I say achievements, because there are achievements related to some if the packs, patrol pack, for example, but the real reason is money.

Derp, reading comp fail, but my reason is still valid. To make you buy more.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Takezaki
04-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Umm..

I stashed my nightshadow without a problem..

Rare
04-22-2012, 04:01 PM
I say achievements, because there are achievements related to some if the packs, patrol pack, for example, but the real reason is money.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Well my opinion on the achievements is that it doesn't make sense to do it per toon. It should be per account.

Shuri
04-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Well my opinion on the achievements is that it doesn't make sense to do it per toon. It should be per account.

Mm.. Agree, Getting Execution achievements is already hard enough I don't think I'd be bothered to do it two more times on two other characters. To be honest the spawn rate is so low even worse than a premium weapon in a pack.
So yeah, I agree Aedenos they should be shared across the account as most achievements are a little far-stretched like the 10,000 CTF Flag captures in another thread. It's just mind boggling to sit down and gain that for a title and you only can get 3 flags per run that is.. if you're lucky enough to even get 1 without the constant fights going on in every lane..

bronislav84
04-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Ya'll are all having reading comprehension fails, then? Thread is about items from premium upgrade that aren't vanity. How much more clear must it be? Not about achievements.

Does nobody wanna save these unique level 3 items?

Deathpunch
04-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Ya'll are all having reading comprehension fails, then? Thread is about items from premium upgrade that aren't vanity. How much more clear must it be? Not about achievements.

Perhaps they are just messing with you because of your oh so polite manner.

Back on topic: I'm able to stash my weapons and gems.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Rare
04-22-2012, 09:51 PM

I can also stash mine. Maybe you shouldn't be so worried about other's reading comprehension.

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 08:04 AM
I was tired and you were all going off topic.

Then guess mine are bugged and I need to make a ticket?

Rare
04-23-2012, 08:08 AM
I was tired and you were all going off topic.

Then guess mine are bugged and I need to make a ticket?

Yeah, my bad. Unnecessary remark even though I knew it was off topic.

Really though, I haven't had any problem stashing my non-vanity plat items (from premium upgrade or packs).

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
I found out what happened. They nerfed the premium items without a patch note and I have the pre nerf ones.

It's a bug it seems. Old ones can't be stashed.

Deathpunch
04-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Yep, my premium items from the patrol pack are unstashable and promo items are. I'm inclined to stick with my original assessment as to why.

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-64cd-bbc8.jpg

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Patrol pack items are not stashable too? Weird.

I sent in a ticket about these old pre-nerf premium equips.

Glut if I could take screens I would post screens. Also I swear I checked and double checked what I posted.