PDA

View Full Version : Honor PvP Report System

Oawaoebi
03-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Hello guys,
I want to hear your guys opinion about my idea feature. I was in honor pvp the last days and the amount of insults I received or I saw others receiving is insane.
So I thought about getting a report system for honor insults where we can report players in honor arena or with /reporthonor (name). This is going to reduce the amount of trash talk and insults. Players who are getting a lot of reports (Devs read chat to see why they got reported) will get a punishment like 2 days no honor pvp for example.

Waiting for your comments
Sincerely -Oaw

aquilez
03-10-2021, 06:46 PM
+1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Onawaoka
03-10-2021, 06:47 PM
Yes I agree! And I was thinking they should also have a mute button while in honor pvp. Say your teammate is trash talking you, you should be able to mute them right then and there without having to wait for the match to be over and then inspecting them and muting. But your idea is perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soulevo
03-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Just do it !!! +1

Wysłane z mojego SM-J415FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tricksterity
03-10-2021, 07:05 PM
+1 totally agree

THE GOLDEN KING
03-10-2021, 07:25 PM
I recommend them, to just simply disable names and or chat.

Cabss
03-10-2021, 07:46 PM
yes, I was a new player of ranked honor. as expected, we lost. after the game, I recieved so many insults and trashtalks :(

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Titanium
03-10-2021, 07:50 PM
I recommend them, to just simply disable names and or chat.

+100

Please do this and also spawn everybody after the match in the location/town/castel where they were taken from

Scll
03-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Its pvp.... every player vs player game has insults and tt, u cant do anyt ab it to stop them, if u wanna pvp, get better by all the criticism, ask for advices, ignore the tt. If u cant handle it just dont pvp in the first place. Just 2 my cents

Cabss
03-12-2021, 03:33 AM
Its pvp.... every player vs player game has insults and tt, u cant do anyt ab it to stop them, if u wanna pvp, get better by all the criticism, ask for advices, ignore the tt. If u cant handle it just dont pvp in the first place. Just 2 my centsyeah, I always put this on my mind. everyone started as noob, it's just a matter of developing and learning through mistakes

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Shocan
03-12-2021, 09:26 AM
Get some tougher skin kids, the insults are what most play for, stop whining cause you can't retort

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-12-2021, 10:28 AM
+1 No one should trash talk to others. We all start as a newbie in many fields, so advanced players should not insult others just because they lose. They should be an example to follow by aiming to be like them (in terms of playing, not trash talking). At the end of the day it's a game, so I don't understand why they get mad for a match lost.

Oawaoebi
03-13-2021, 01:16 PM
Get some tougher skin kids, the insults are what most play for, stop whining cause you can't retort

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I think you haven't understood my point. For me it is important that everybody respects everybody as they want to be respected (Nobody wants to be insulted or tt). Throwing with insults to not make others think it was thereself who messed up or just to blame others, is in my eyes definitely not respective and should not be tolerated.