PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial No.5 Club HELP ASAP

Arcanahasabumrash
04-22-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm having a problem, im playing DL and I cant do the tutorial part 5, the club. I am fighting them but they keep respawning. I want to pass this level. I cant win

Fyrce
04-22-2012, 03:18 PM
You have to feed to continue. And I think every time that feed skull flashes/has mouth open, you have to feed or it won't move on. When the "boss" appears, you have to kill it to get your exit glyph.

Irony
04-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah feeding is the best thing in this game lol

Arcanahasabumrash
04-22-2012, 10:30 PM
How long should that take and feeding is bringing them in 1 spot then killing them

Fyrce
04-23-2012, 01:24 AM
No, feeding is when you see the skull, you tap on it or type "q" so the mouth disappears. You have to kill enough to load up the skull until it's mouth is open and it's eyes flash.

After a few bunches of zombies, the diff zombie will appear from the far window. Kill him and you'll get the glyph. When he appears, you can ignore the rest of them. I am not sure whether he is timed or you just have to feed once.

Arcanahasabumrash
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Ive done 50+ feeds and it hasnt worked. Could this be a difficulty for androi

Aculeas
04-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the .APK

shapenaji
04-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the .APK

I'm having the same problem, I tried this and I'm still stuck here, seems serverside...

If there was some way to delete the character and restart... this would be considerably easier...

My hunch is that when I started, I had to quit during the tutorial (force closed it) which messed with stuff on their end...