PDA

View Full Version : The Story Of Why I Hate GracefulHate

silentdestiny
04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
WARNING : This story may make you cry so I would recommend a box of tissues next to you.

It all started out as me being a noob 25 mage. I was full int. I didn't know anything about pvp. I made a game and joined team blue. At that time, I had 0 kills and 0 deaths.
SCENE 1
Gracefulhate entered the room.
Gracefulhate joined team red.
I said, Hi! I'm new! Are you new!
Gracefulhate killed silentdestiny
Hey! Why did you rush me!
Gracefulhate killed silentdestiny
He called me worthless. Trash. I shouldnt play pocket legends. I'm making this game worse. I should quit and never play again. He made me feel worthless inside. Swears at me and calls me many names that I cannot mention. I have no choice, but to leave.
SCENE 2
Later that day, when I logged on again, I remembered what happened. That day, I vowed to get revenge on gracefulhate and make him feel what I felt.
Now, don't get me wrong, I rush myself as well, but to rush in such a matter. I do not appreciate.
And that's the story of why I hate gracefulhate!

Appleisaac
04-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Cool story bro

Paar
04-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Drama on the forums? Ya, this should be settled in game if you or them hate eachother. I know who Gracefulhate is, I've played pvp with them in the Hay Day. They don't seem rude to me but from what you say... Idk, Talk to them Via PM. Just don't bring your story here after How long ago? Is just let it go. You know there's a mute button right?

Edit: This is also considering trashing someone's reputation IMO. Just once again don't bring it to the forums

StompArtist
04-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Dunno how to feel about this guys threads getting locked when there is a thread declaring war on him that has been open for weeks on forums.

But hey i dont care either. Lol

Swampy
04-22-2012, 02:59 PM
You can't let one person bring you down. Especially in a video game.

MightyMicah
04-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I say me 'n you go trolling down graceful hate eh?

Late
04-22-2012, 03:02 PM
hes in forums also :p

Ixillicus
04-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Its usually not appropriate to call people out by name on the forums. As others have said, settle this in game.

Samhayne
04-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Its usually not appropriate to call people out by name on the forums. As others have said, settle this in game.

True words!

Thread closed.