03-11-2021, 04:19 AM
i suggest at may, after eggzavier.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Analytical
03-11-2021, 04:27 AM
What's so good about temple event why so many wants it

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 04:32 AM
What's so good about temple event why so many wants itAn event that takes strategy to get lb on, not 9999x hours and 9999x runs. Very fun event to play.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 04:39 AM
What's so good about temple event why so many wants itpermanent ez badge :)

Spooked
03-11-2021, 04:46 AM
An event that takes strategy to get lb on, not 9999x hours and 9999x runs. Very fun event to play.

Strategy & The OP’est gear in the game, in contrast to other lbs who can be ran with legendaries.
Definitely a fun event nonetheless

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 04:49 AM
Strategy & The OP’est gear in the game, in contrast to other lbs who can be ran with legendaries.
Definitely a fun event nonethelessnah man its not about gear, but yea u have to be good for it, not just any lb

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-11-2021, 05:03 AM
Definitely a fun event nonethelessIdk if 1600 str is considered too op cuz I used that to get in solo last event.... And I agree with encryp.. All other.. Or most of other lb are for ppl who can grind for hours and hours....[emoji2369]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

QuaseT
03-11-2021, 05:04 AM
Would like to see it at 81 with new gear and mobs. Dont really see the point of doing it again with the exact same gear. Wasnt much of a tactic needed for me at mage solo lb either. Maybe group lb is different.

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 05:09 AM
I am interested in what 81 gears have for us because they can't add more damage increase procs else it will just be pure insanity in any map with wars. Rogues and mages can use a 3rd damage buff proc. Warriors already have 3 so possibly an upgraded glint aegis? One that gives a bleed / shock DOT on enemies that causes it to proc even more with doz axe and aegis.
Ebon aegis 2.0 2000% reflect for lv 81 pve.
Night mare aegis but with 5x more damage and 1.2x more proc chance with more pools and stun?
Dragon sword 2.0 spawns pools faster ticks 20k damage proc rate 1.55x better.
I know these are old weapon procs but I want something fun.

QuaseT
03-11-2021, 05:14 AM
I am interested in what 81 gears have for us because they can't add more damage increase procs else it will just be pure insanity in any map with wars. Rogues and mages can use a 3rd damage buff proc. Warriors already have 3 so possibly an upgraded glint aegis? One that gives a bleed / shock DOT on enemies that causes it to proc even more with doz axe and aegis.
Night mare aegis but with 5x more damage and 1.2x more proc chance with more pools and stun?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkThey will focus on new procs I guess. If theres any combo thats breaking the game the old, outdated weapon will get nerfed just like drag staff, balance staff and all those back then. Just my guess.

towd
03-11-2021, 05:18 AM
Definitely a fun event nonetheless

I ran with 1.6k int last dragkin temple event and got top 48 so its basically not just for op ppl just saying hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
03-11-2021, 05:47 AM
Definitely a fun event nonethelessMaybe Not if you weapon legendaries.. but i'm with 1.5k STR Not stay long at top 50.. but atleast i can with New setup that i miss and New Skill.. maybe true it need strategy.. but i Like temple because pve kill and reward hehe..

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 05:48 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkwait what? whats with drag sword and nightmare aegis?

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 05:58 AM
wait what? whats with drag sword and nightmare aegis?

Sent from my SM-G570F using TapatalkDrag sword is useless in pve. 400 dmg tick is garbage, but its fun to use. Nightmare aegis is extremely op for a certain map but its damage is low. They are both fun to use if they were more op for all maps.

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 06:01 AM
lets say u have all procs, does their tick increase in damage?

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 06:03 AM
Maybe Not if you weapon legendaries.. but i'm with 1.5k STR Not stay long at top 50.. but atleast i can with New setup that i miss and New Skill.. maybe true it need strategy.. but i Like temple because pve kill and reward hehe..

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkHe means energy based events that take thousands of runs to get lb on can be ran with legendary gears.

Spooked
03-11-2021, 06:03 AM
To all the people who replied to me, cba to quote all 3
Youre warriors, the most OP class in the game flat out.
Warrior gear is also relatively cheap (basic endgame weaps)
I was mainly talking about the rogues and mages who dont have what warriors have.
So yes, my point remains the temple events are solely for the OP-est of the OP in contrast to the other events

Encryptions
03-11-2021, 06:05 AM
lets say u have all procs, does their tick increase in damage?

Sent from my SM-G570F using TapatalkNo.
Magma sword proc does though. I tested many weapons and some surprised me. Most of them disappointed me.

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 06:07 AM
hmm, i hope a temple is not far

towd
03-11-2021, 06:08 AM
To all the people who replied to me, cba to quote all 3
Youre warriors, the most OP class in the game flat out.
Warrior gear is also relatively cheap (basic endgame weaps)
I was mainly talking about the rogues and mages who dont have what warriors have.
So yes, my point remains the temple events are solely for the OP-est of the OP in contrast to the other events

I play mage hehe

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-11-2021, 06:09 AM
Just make it so there are good drops or gold drops in event waves so it'll also be good for every player.. Those not running lb can earn gold.. Last event drop rates were too low to run.. So it was not viable.. Also dosnt hav to be a 2 week event.. 1 week is plenty imo

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

mortis77
03-11-2021, 06:19 AM
I need temple event plssss

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

flashio
03-11-2021, 07:10 AM
+1 for temple event back b4 New expansion, gear is at its cheapest point so this open the window for a wider competition.
It doesn't have to be a swamp temple or dragkin temple, it can be build around any of the current expansion themes or as a teaser for the new expansion, maybe introduced as an event with community goals to get teasers and titles as we complete em?
Many choices in the table, just have to pick the funniest combination.

Kystone
03-11-2021, 07:12 AM
i’d rather them take their time with temple, actually listen to us and disable bombs and 4 warr pts :)

soulevo
03-11-2021, 07:25 AM
Temple before expansion +1

Wysłane z mojego SM-J415FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ilove_Poopoo
03-11-2021, 07:33 AM
Out of all events, Temple is the least tedious lb to be at, and least pointless. An event in which all game mechanics come at play, you really need to think in this one. Oh, not to mention, the rewards are always gonna be rarer, since tieing deliberately is very unlikely.

Nontheless, It would be best to have this back sometime after the expansion to give way for new gears, and tactics that come with it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Terracraft
03-11-2021, 08:05 AM
Nonono,we better have a booty event before expan :p lololololol

MrBrian_
03-11-2021, 08:23 AM
yea no bombs ofc hopefully

Switchback
03-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Would rather it be after expansion with new gear also.

Boring event anyways, got on lb last time in under 10 runs, no strategy needed..

Also to the people saying you needed bombs for LB, you didnt..can guarantee that.

Saint Jaffo
03-11-2021, 09:55 AM
In my opinion, it would be better to have a booty event before expansion and temple event after it as other players said.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2021, 09:58 AM
In my opinion, it would be better to have a booty event before expansion and temple event after it as other players said.

Disagree, hopefully Pirate Booty event never comes back. The gold Influx is too high. I’d rather it steadily increase than skyrocket causing too much economic problems for the game.

Naaabmage
03-11-2021, 10:36 AM
i’d rather them take their time with temple, actually listen to us and disable bombs and 4 warr pts :)

This is wat next temple event needs

Deathlyreaper
03-11-2021, 01:41 PM
+1 for temple event back b4 New expansion, gear is at its cheapest point so this open the window for a wider competition.
It doesn't have to be a swamp temple or dragkin temple, it can be build around any of the current expansion themes or as a teaser for the new expansion, maybe introduced as an event with community goals to get teasers and titles as we complete em?
Many choices in the table, just have to pick the funniest combination.

This^^^^ Honestly I want them to make a habit of having temple right before the expansion happens or at least make it a year or so after expansion (if expansion takes more than a year). Having temple a few months after expansion greatly limits the competition and makes it so that only the ultra rich who have access to new gears right away can reach the top.

leohate123
03-12-2021, 03:25 AM
Temple before expansion is good so end game items will be cheap and better competition. + 1 to this.