PDA

View Full Version : Reporting players

Xervitude
04-18-2010, 05:59 AM
For actions that make the game less 'family friendly'. How would I go about doing this? I saw some players that I would love to see get banned or at least a talking to. I took screenshots of what I found to be breaking the rules.

PS. Its not anyone on these forums as far as I know :)

setec
04-18-2010, 06:15 AM
Funny, just had a conversation with a leecher who told me to stfu. Oh well, only a game.

_ck
04-18-2010, 06:49 AM
I believe they are working on some in-game reporting system to make it easier, plus everything is logged so if you falsely report someone you're the one who gets banned.

Sqeeze
04-18-2010, 08:40 AM
they cant ban someone who payed for it, i pay for service and when they ban someone he has to get his money back

Hurs
04-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Oh yes they can, do you think that when they ban someone from WoW that they give their money back? Nope.

Justg
04-18-2010, 09:10 AM
Send us screenshots (support_at_spacetimestudios.com). We can also grep through the chat logs but screens are a big help. If folks are misbehaving in the game we'll ban them. The great thing about a mobile game is that we can ban their device.

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Oooh, mobile device banning ftw.

Buvet
04-18-2010, 09:13 AM
You're breaking the contractual agreement to use appropriate language in WoW, that's why they can be banned without their money back. Most MMOs have it.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 11:11 AM
duno, my most amusing chatlog was in a game where the warrior kept hitting on the enchantress and asking her if she wanted to see his 2nd sword.
inappropriate humour is usually the most amusing.

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Thing is, I dont think we every clicked a button that said we agreed to a terms of service did we? I hate leechers, whenever one joins my game i just leave and create a new one.

Splurd
04-19-2010, 05:23 AM
Thing is, I dont think we every clicked a button that said we agreed to a terms of service did we? I hate leechers, whenever one joins my game i just leave and create a new one.

actually, I just created a new account to test that, and no we didnt. :cool:

Justg
04-19-2010, 08:57 AM
You did, the first time you logged into the game. If you would like to test it delete your application from the phone and reinstall it. Everyone agrees.

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 12:06 PM
You did, the first time you logged into the game. If you would like to test it delete your application from the phone and reinstall it. Everyone agrees.

I agree :) (Ie. I do recall doing this. I recently had to reinstall)

Splurd
04-19-2010, 12:14 PM

osnap

run, the lawyers are onto us.

SMELTN
04-19-2010, 01:00 PM
lol notice after today's patch we had to "re-sign" the agreement!!!

Splurd
04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
lol notice after today's patch we had to "re-sign" the agreement!!!

yes I noticed that too.

I also noticed that the ToS was using COMPANY instead of SpaceTimeStudios. Not sure if it was deliberate or a case of copy pasting a typical apple app ToS.
I also think there should be a place to view the ToS in game. This is to aid in my defence against the lawyers who may come after me.
I mean seriously, I didnt know that elf was under aged. She looked 18!

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 01:22 PM
yes I noticed that too.

I also noticed that the ToS was using COMPANY instead of SpaceTimeStudios. Not sure if it was deliberate or a case of copy pasting a typical apple app ToS.
I also think there should be a place to view the ToS in game. This is to aid in my defence against the lawyers who may come after me.
I mean seriously, I didnt know that elf was under aged. She looked 18!

that elf was my 15 year old sister!

SMELTN
04-19-2010, 03:07 PM
but if I have a time machine hot tub, then I am g2g am I rite?