PDA

View Full Version : err...bug?

Warpath
04-22-2012, 03:18 PM
So I made a second character so I could have some fun in the beginning again.. I purchased the premium toon starter pack.. but it isn't the same as the one I bought for my main. The gems on my main have the same stats but with +3 damage on each.. the ones I have just gotten on my new character do not have +3 damage ...did you remove it or something?. Thanks.

bronislav84
04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Really? They nerfed the Gems without telling us? Screens please.

Please say it isn't so....

Samhayne
04-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Yes, the starter bundle had some erroneous stats. Those gems were meant to be good for 10 levels or so at most, and not to last through to the end game. Existing bundles were not changed, but newly purchased bundles are adjusted. As much as we try to catch all bugs or balance issues before they go live, some things invariably slip through that we need to address. Our apologies and thanks very much for your understanding.

Warpath
04-22-2012, 10:39 PM
So did I miss a update where they said this ? Considering I just used every free plat offer to purchase a second one to see if it was just a mistake. Awesome .
>.> now I guess ill wait a couple months for some more free plat offers

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Huh. I see. Well there's a bug associated with this change Sam. Please help. I can't stash my pre nerf weapon and gems.

Did I miss the patch note too?