PDA

View Full Version : Sin patty event

Warzone
03-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Is there gonna be a sin patty event this year?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
03-11-2021, 11:53 PM
there will be no event

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

namca
03-12-2021, 05:23 AM
there will be no event

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

I adked u in other thread too lol..how u know ?
In another thread cinco.was saying that it will be but exactly same as last years just

vipulbahad555
03-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Without event bored if there any event players will active to play !

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-12-2021, 07:08 PM

This and a lot more are coming soon! Happy Friday!

Warzone
04-02-2021, 02:52 AM

This and a lot more are coming soon! Happy Friday!Where cause there still isnt any updates or anything

Habibibi
04-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Where cause there still isnt any updates or anything

Dark Legends Birthday Celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th April 2021 | Let's Be Patient And STAY TUNED for an EXCITING announcement :wink::applause:

VictoriaSaint
04-09-2021, 10:44 PM
I hope they bring back crop set that’d be cool

vipulbahad555
04-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Dark Legends Birthday Celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th April 2021 | Let's Be Patient And STAY TUNED for an EXCITING announcement :wink::applause:Why still no post about event but because today april 10.

Warzone
04-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Dark Legends Birthday Celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th April 2021 | Let's Be Patient And STAY TUNED for an EXCITING announcement :wink::applause:Proof?

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Can’t you read Cincos note? Bella said kicking off starting from April 11. You all impatient lol

Let’s hope for a preview next week :eagerness: Cheers :victorious:

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Like what cinco said, we dont know when will it happen. He said he was hoping to go live on the 8th but it could slip off to 15th. Everyone anticipated it to be on 11th since DL bday is on 10th but since the event is grand and too many stuffs to work on, we're hoping it'll be on 15th but we dont know for sure when. Only developers know but lets hope soon. No one is spreading fake news here. We all thought the same but ofc if we were the developers and we need to make adjustments and add more stuffs in the game, we will extend the date for sure. I hope you guys dont take it wrongly

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-11-2021, 12:41 AM
Can you read again the post? Who’s acting like Devs? I guess we have to ignore you. If you do not feel like being so polite then go ahead and say "bull****".

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 12:42 AM
No,everyone anticipated 11th cause DL's bday is 10th. We didnt spread things like that. I dont know where you get that and no one is acting like a developer here

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 12:44 AM
Exactly. Meaning the date isnt fixed and it's tentative because Cinco himself said we dont know yet. Thats why he said 8th to 15th because thats the time estimated and 11th falls in between those days

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 12:48 AM
No one is acting like developers here. I said "if we were", if u dont understand that, meaning if u were in their shoes and u need to make adjustments and you need to add more things, it will take you more days ofc and surely you will extend days. Not everything is done in 1 day and besides developers have other STS games to update too

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 12:51 AM
Im not on rage nor is Darkness. We're very calm. If u take our post as offensive,be our guess. We are not Bella either. Cant you read our name didnt say Bella? We're just telling you since u are saying we are spreading fake news. At least you will be aware we arent before you speak out

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Rather than complaining,why dont we all just wait for event to come. Im pretty sure it will come within this month. No need to be so pressed

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Why are u so rage LOL are u Bella? I did read the post multiples time..

I’m WHO?!? What assumption did you make that we can’t upload? I personally hate dealing with rude people, and as much as I can, i avoid them.

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-11-2021, 01:08 AM
she replies to herself..... run out of NONSENSE ? Keep editing your post lol

Definitely u can’t read Bella’s post

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Why are u so rage LOL are u Bella? I did read the post multiples time..maybe I should be the one ignoring u cuz u guy expert in changing topic and not exactly too anyone thought it was 11th cuz of the thread u guys posted before. And also the rumors about blue helix came from u guys also so what are u saying u don’t know where we got that.. we all got it from u cuz u guy posted a thread now u acting different :/ what a shame if u guys know before that it it could slip off to 15th then why post a thread in the first place :) Don’t be over confident it’s a lesson we all learn everyday..my work is done gg

Wow you edit so quick. First off,i said "idk where you got that", im referring to where u get the info that it's us spreading it? Cant you process what i said? Or you want me to explain word by word for you so you can comprehend? Alright. Let me help you since you cant seem to process it. DL birthday is on the 10th and what do you expect? Ofc people would expect it would fall on the 11th since it's very close. But here's what im gonna tell you, we didnt spread that news. Im pretty sure everyone anticipated and assumed it but you cant point out fingers since all you see and all you can provide as proof is the post here. Second of all, we didnt start the blue helix rumor. Cant you see it's a suggestion? We didnt say "it's approved", we posted for developers to consider those ideas posted. Get your facts straight. And now we are the ones acting different? How could you say so when we arent confirming and denying anything. Btw, love how you edited your post so quick. And fyi,thats sarcasm incase you cant comprehend that too. No one knew it would slip off to 15th. Cant you see and read cinco said "We dont know yet when". There are few adjustments made ofc. And your work is done? Who's acting like a developer now? Ofc we are pretty much confident with what we post because we dont just post things out of nowhere and we dont post nonsense. In case you might reconsider posting your posts,that would be welcomed

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Haha...so rage for Bella definitely Bella :)

You dont know Bella. Bella will even educate you about how wrong you are and how to act. Bella will never stoop so low to be minding some bs stuffs

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
04-11-2021, 01:31 AM
Sarcastic troll.....

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 01:32 AM
I actually edit my post right away after I posted it, didn’t expect love bird to help each other reply this quick :) that is why I reply to my own post cuz too lazy to write again lol..and keep defending urself u knew what u have done pfft and...don't u see I said my work is done clearly you want more why would I give it to you? Chill out lmao

I know what i have done. I did correct you and told you what is the truth. Why cant i see your reply to what i said about forums and the event? You know well im right and you cant accept it. Hurts in the ego doesnt it? And Im very chill. Im not wanting more from you. Why would I?You can dream on all you want. Im just waiting for event. Not more from you. Sorry hate to break it to you

Mr.Sai
04-11-2021, 01:56 AM
Dark Legends Birthday Celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th April 2021 | Let's Be Patient And STAY TUNED for an EXCITING announcement :wink::applause:

We can agree that Bella and other members of this community along with me, had assumed the date according to the developers' required estimated time period.
This post says "celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th." The statement implies we assume it to begin by this week which starts on 11th Apr.
We are eagerly waiting for an event and we are ready to give them enough time to plan and execute it.
Kindly be patient, and wait for further updates from the developers' side.
Thank you for understanding ❤️

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
04-11-2021, 02:03 AM
We can agree that Bella and other members of this community along with me, had assumed the date according to the developers' required estimated time period.
This post says "celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th." The statement implies we assume it to begin by this week which starts on 11th Apr.
We are eagerly waiting for an event and we are ready to give them enough time to plan and execute it.
Kindly be patient, and wait for further updates from the developers' side.
Thank you for understanding ❤️

Exactly brother! Probably they are working on cool stuffs thats why it took long. Im stoked for this event to come. It'll be worth the wait

vipulbahad555
04-11-2021, 02:48 AM
We bored without event,atleast post about event here , give trailer about what new coming !

Habibibi
04-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Happy Monday! I wish you all the best for this upcoming week.

Thank you for the clarification, I really appreciate it guy’s.

With that being said,

All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not gang, or maliciously trash-talk each other. Regarding aggressive whispers I will post my thoughts on this issue. The overall point is that personal stats being influenced by other people leads to a lot of anger and friction, and tends to make a community irritable and toxic so there’s no room for that. I will not support what isn't right.
— For me, creating art brings things back together and I wanted to deliver a huge THANK YOU to our amazing Dark legends Moderators for making many changes and continue to change for the better.. The game has changed pretty drastically and we look forward to supporting and amplifying DL Businesses on our platform throughout the year.
I have my opinion and suggestions, I will keep sharing it whether u or anyone like it or not. Kindly respect and I hope you enjoy my ART SUGGESTIONS ?!?

SHOUT OUT to our community for being just as excited for the launch of #DARK LEGENDS ANNIVERSARY as we are. :D

THUMBS UP for 2021.

Warzone
04-14-2021, 06:10 PM
There is nothing coming lol

Warzone
04-14-2021, 06:12 PM
There is nothing coming lol. I will stick to call of duty warzone till there actually is and event

Warzone
04-14-2021, 06:14 PM
Opps Lol i wanted to edit it not post again