PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys like it if we got a questline that would reward us with something?

Aeot
03-11-2021, 09:29 PM
A boss like northal for example that becomes available every few hours, it drops fragments that are required to craft or buy items from that vendor. Let's map minions drop some other key ingredient to buying or crafting. Like the mythic pendant ( I forgot it's name ) but this could be vanity or a mount or just some special armour or weapon, or even a crate that we could craft for special loot.

Devs already work on so many events, I don't know why for a long time they didn't add something that could keep casual players busy until new events or content is available.

Imagine warriors set was something like that

THE GOLDEN KING
03-11-2021, 09:37 PM
A boss like northal for example that becomes available every few hours, it drops fragments that are required to craft or buy items from that vendor. Let's map minions drop some other key ingredient to buying or crafting. Like the mythic pendant ( I forgot it's name ) but this could be vanity or a mount or just some special armour or weapon, or even a crate that we could craft for special loot.

Devs already work on so many events, I don't know why for a long time they didn't add something that could keep casual players busy until new events or content is available.

I understand your concept, I think it’s a good idea actually. Although I’d prefer something like this to be implemented during the expansion. Gives us players more content,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onawaoka
03-11-2021, 10:06 PM
+100000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champist
03-11-2021, 10:15 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-12-2021, 12:26 AM
Yes a quest line like planar pendant would be great

Spooked
03-12-2021, 05:21 AM

Hey thats guts :’)

gobbels
03-13-2021, 11:31 AM
Devs already to busy working with new plat auras