PDA

View Full Version : Energy EssenceTradable

Paktwo
03-12-2021, 02:17 AM
Make energy essence tradable for excitement, thrill and happines of gamer.

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-12-2021, 02:22 AM
Make energy essence tradable for excitement, thrill and happines of gamer.-1

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-12-2021, 02:35 AM
lol

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-12-2021, 02:44 AM
And that will make plat energy kits useless (no one will buy more for plat).

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cabss
03-12-2021, 03:35 AM
I just noticed, every thread this guy makes are all nonsense and seemed like he doesn't think about it first before posting.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
03-12-2021, 07:02 AM
I just noticed, every thread this guy makes are all nonsense and seemed like he doesn't think about it first before posting.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

He's is the funniest troll and what's more funny is some people taking what he is saying as serious as answering to it.
You should see his stashing trolls and his goldloot trolls..

worshipped
03-12-2021, 07:36 AM
He's is the funniest troll and what's more funny is some people taking what he is saying as serious as answering to it.
You should see his stashing trolls and his goldloot trolls..Well he is definitely bad at making it seem like a troll and besides most people dont give much attention to the ops of threads. I also didnt know abt this until i saw this xd

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-12-2021, 10:30 AM
-1 to making them tradeable.
I would accept making them stashable and that they never expire, so we can save them for further events.

looiaqop
03-12-2021, 11:41 AM
-1 to making them tradeable.
I would accept making them stashable and that they never expire, so we can save them for further events.Making them stashable would also affect the buy rate with plat and making them not expire would as well

Saint Jaffo
03-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Making them stashable would also affect the buy rate with plat and making them not expire would as well

I don't see how. If I run event with 3 of my characters, I will eventually get essences in all of them. Right now they are not stashable, so I'm not going to get plat to buy energy, I will just run Hauntlet to get more essence and craft energy. The players that buy energy kits with platinum are those who run for leaderboard or want to make profit by selling them for gold, so I think it would not be affected as they are not going farm energy by themselves. Making them stashable will not affect anything as they remain untradeable, and as stated before, leaderboard runners prefer to invest time into running event rather than farming (not all of them, as I know a few players that farm their own energy and get into lb without spending gold).

Switchback
03-12-2021, 11:57 AM
I don't see how. If I run event with 3 of my characters, I will eventually get essences in all of them. Right now they are not stashable, so I'm not going to get plat to buy energy, I will just run Hauntlet to get more essence and craft energy. The players that buy energy kits with platinum are those who run for leaderboard or want to make profit by selling them for gold, so I think it would not be affected as they are not going farm energy by themselves. Making them stashable will not affect anything as they remain untradeable, and as stated before, leaderboard runners prefer to invest time into running event rather than farming (not all of them, as I know a few players that farm their own energy and get into lb without spending gold).

Umm, if you allow people to stash energy then yes, energy sales will go way down on the better events..when its most profitable for sts to sell. It is much more fair the way it is now.

You say lb runners buy the energy but under your suggestion above you would let people hoard kits and not need to buy that energy.

-Rogue-
03-12-2021, 12:27 PM
Maybe 30-50 energy essences (or more) into 1 tradeable energy, why not, some events just useless or boring (like current) and i would like to sell energy instead deleting it

looiaqop
03-12-2021, 12:43 PM
I don't see how. If I run event with 3 of my characters, I will eventually get essences in all of them. Right now they are not stashable, so I'm not going to get plat to buy energy, I will just run Hauntlet to get more essence and craft energy. The players that buy energy kits with platinum are those who run for leaderboard or want to make profit by selling them for gold, so I think it would not be affected as they are not going farm energy by themselves. Making them stashable will not affect anything as they remain untradeable, and as stated before, leaderboard runners prefer to invest time into running event rather than farming (not all of them, as I know a few players that farm their own energy and get into lb without spending gold).You dont understand that lb runners will go the the point to farm 999x ect ect energy essence in a event that sucks and save their energy for next event, which will cut some sales(lb runners are like the only ones that buy the plat energy) and some desperate people in the last few days of event

Titanium
03-12-2021, 12:54 PM
If you wanna profit then profit from the event itself.

gobbels
03-12-2021, 01:01 PM
I mean bad idea, cus then the game would be only farming km/hauntlet for some people, also i think that sts makes big profit of selling energy kits for plat.

Paktwo
03-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Energy ess ws stashable since year 2012 and they unstashable at 2014.

Titanium
03-12-2021, 06:35 PM
Energy ess ws stashable since year 2012 and they unstashable at 2014.

they were introduced during ursoth event 2014 or goblin event 2014.