PDA

View Full Version : Awakening Event (Suggestion)

umarrahim
03-12-2021, 04:02 AM
Hi,

I was thinking if we could have something cool during the awakening event instead of just buying from stores.

Hmmm maybe, an energy event!

1) Mobs have a 50% chance of dropping incense fragments. A lot of mobs

2) Boss has 40% chance of dropping Tradeable Awakening Gem Kit, and always drops Character Bound gems.

3) Boss has a 5% chance to drop tradeable Elite Awakening Gem kit. This seems kinda bad as it will reduce STS's income, but I'll just write down my thoughts hehe.

I know some of you would rather just buy 10000 gems from store, so I think that option should be available as well! But instead of 10k per bounded gem, maybe 15k.

This way the awakening gems will be available to both rich players, and hardcore farmers.

Sincerely,
Chaleze

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-12-2021, 04:09 AM
Would have 999x of each fragment in a day if this is added.

picklewickles
03-12-2021, 04:19 AM
Just ignore this comment.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-12-2021, 06:19 AM
-1 i expected players to ask early for a sort of awakening event when the price goes up but not this early

Sent from my SM-A515F using TapatalkEither you didn't read the thread or lack comprehension.

He never implied it to return anytime soon, but rather suggested tweaks or additions to the event, when it does come.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

picklewickles
03-12-2021, 06:20 AM
oh my fault i didn't have much time to read it

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
03-12-2021, 06:32 AM
Hi,

I was thinking if we could have something cool during the awakening event instead of just buying from stores.

Hmmm maybe, an energy event!

1) Mobs have a 50% chance of dropping incense fragments. A lot of mobs

2) Boss has 40% chance of dropping Tradeable Awakening Gem Kit, and always drops Character Bound gems.

3) Boss has a 5% chance to drop tradeable Elite Awakening Gem kit. This seems kinda bad as it will reduce STS's income, but I'll just write down my thoughts hehe.

I know some of you would rather just buy 10000 gems from store, so I think that option should be available as well! But instead of 10k per bounded gem, maybe 15k.

This way the awakening gems will be available to both rich players, and hardcore farmers.

Sincerely,
Chaleze

Personally, I like this idea :) Just tweak the odds to be less favourable to the players and I feel that this suggestion would work great

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-12-2021, 06:50 AM
Awake event is the only gold sink ingame rn..
One of the main reasons it's there is to delete gold from economy.. If gems become lootable gold sink part gets messed up hard.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

umarrahim
03-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Would have 999x of each fragment in a day if this is added.Hehehe you need 125 for 1 gem.

So you will only get like 8 gems from 999 essence

Razererxx
03-12-2021, 05:46 PM
Unfortunaly i think that Awakening event is one of the most broken and unbalanced things that are out there. Unfixable in my opinion.

flashio
03-12-2021, 10:09 PM
A simple buff to the drop rate of fragments from mobs/bosses during the event would be enough in my opinion, any further tweak that considered adding actual gems to the loot table would have a negative effect on 1 of the main reasons of the event, gold sink.

Abdu ._.
03-13-2021, 03:27 PM
I like option number 2, but it would most likely mess up a lot of the stuff in the game like the gold economy so idk if it’s +1 or -1 but either way interesting post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
03-13-2021, 05:20 PM
Increase in drops of incense could be a mini-event. Once a month, just increase incense drops by 2x or so, so new and free players can craft their own awakening kits. Could also make it elixir based, so people who could care less about incense do not drop more of them. Elixir could be purchaseable at a vendor and tradeable in auction.

Onawaoka
03-13-2021, 05:37 PM
Increase in drops of incense could be a mini-event. Once a month, just increase incense drops by 2x or so, so new and free players can craft their own awakening kits. Could also make it elixir based, so people who could care less about incense do not drop more of them. Elixir could be purchaseable at a vendor and tradeable in auction.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
03-13-2021, 06:35 PM
Increase in drops of incense could be a mini-event. Once a month, just increase incense drops by 2x or so, so new and free players can craft their own awakening kits. Could also make it elixir based, so people who could care less about incense do not drop more of them. Elixir could be purchaseable at a vendor and tradeable in auction.+1

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk