PDA

View Full Version : 2 iPad problems I have had with PL lately.

KingFu
08-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I have had only 2 very annoying bugs happen to me on my iPad.

1) One time while I was farming I moved the analog stick up, and was attacking the boss, I let go of the analog stick and pulled itself down to the left hand corner, I could move, but whenever I took my finger off the analog control, it would drop back to the bottom of the circle, and I would run downward instead of staying still. This has only happened to me once though.

2) I have come across a few times where I can't swipe the screen to rotate my screen view, so my screen was stuck in one direction, and I couldn't rotate it until I left the dungeon. Once I left, and joined a different one, I was fine, I also came across someone else that had the same problem happen before.

So there are pretty much the only problems I have had with my iPad on PL, other than random ping spikes that happened last night.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-13-2010, 12:13 AM
Idk about the first one.

But for the second one, I experienced those problems too. However, Just go to your character menu and then back to the arena. You should be able to rotate your view. :).

QUEENIE
08-13-2010, 12:59 AM
the first one happen to me most of the time. i am on iphone and jail broken. i installed backgrounder so that when any call comes in, i will not disconnect and pl will run in the background.

so whenever i answer and end a call, the problem which u explained earlier on occur. and i figured how to fix it. tap menu and then back. it is solved. hope this help.

vulgarstrike
08-13-2010, 01:28 AM
i use touch movement on my pad so no problems there. the second problem I have experienced but it is quickly fixed by the menu and out.

KingFu
08-13-2010, 10:47 AM
K thx, my iPad is jailbroken but I have experienced it is laggier from jailbreakme, so I gotta restore it.

Archerotfl
08-27-2010, 02:55 PM
it happens, all you have to do is clench your fists wipe the screen with your hand then it should work... You're welcome