PDA

View Full Version : Leader Boards Flag Captures

Livemau
04-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Adding flag captures to the leaderboards would be nice since it is totally underated. Everyone cares about kdr so the carrier doesnt get enough credit. Add it to the leaderboards please it would give credit to those ctf ppl with the hardest jobs.

XghostzX
04-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Yeah, this idea has been brought up before, glad it's been brought up again. There are several Pallys, bears, and STR birds out there that love CTF and winning it for their team. They diserve some credit :) I'm positive this will be implemented at some point.

Piosidon
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Considering spawning....

Appleisaac
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
If leaderboards are added for ctf goals, people will host locked games and farm flags... :-/ nice idea, but... :( people will ruin it.

plmafiaboss
04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
If leaderboards are added for ctf goals, people will host locked games and farm flags... :-/ nice idea, but... :( people will ruin it.ik I would lol

XghostzX
04-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Ah, good point isaac. Hmm then this is tough ha.

NotYoCookiez
04-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Well also remember people can lock pve games and farm kills. And there's a pve kills leader board haha

The pvp ratio leaderboard... Have you seen that? You're telling me someone can get 2k kills in pvp without dying?

There will always be ways to work around leaderboards

MightyMicah
04-22-2012, 10:16 PM
I think we should add it. Sure people could farm flags, sure people can spawn. It's already happening. Adding a leader board won't change that. Just my opinion on the matter.

~Mm

MickeyMouse
04-23-2012, 12:37 AM
there is cleary a difference between locked pve games and locked pvp games both for farming kills. locked pve games and farming monsters actually takes some efforts; however, for pvp, farming kills with same controller does not take any single effort (except pressing skills) especially when it comes to CTF since you can easily spawn.

Nevertheless, putting CTF leaderboards for honoring people that actually worked for their kills and flags is not a bad idea, but like Appleisaac said people will try to ruin it if CTF leaderboards come alive.

fuzzylazer
04-23-2012, 04:14 AM
I like this idea. :) People can farm flags easy but you will be tired of doing that 24/7. (I remember once I did it, I only got up to 3 and was bored xD) Other people can cheat if they want to but they know they cheated when they end up with 10k flag captures. You can easily see if people cheat, if they have like 547 kills, 698 deaths and 1733 flag captures, you know they cheated.

Back
04-23-2012, 04:56 AM
CTF actually sucks for 1 reason.. That is, you don't need an opponent to start capturing flags.. I saw a guy, who was hosting a ctf game and booted everyone with the msg "GTFO hickkkk", but none of them were unfair in playing.. So what was he doing? He was capturing the flags without opponent to stop him and increase his flag count.. This is cheating..

The solution would be to remove the flags until both teams have atleat 1 playet..

Chickenrunnn
04-23-2012, 05:10 AM
they should add like a "stop" which would stop another's team to enter!into ur spawn room :) Like it no troubles anymore ^^

tarlan
04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
I agree with oyeonac, although this could cause problems with people just inviting a friend to join the other team

MickeyMouse
04-23-2012, 08:59 PM
or to add on to Tarlan, you could basically do the samething with farming kills for pvp (using 2 devices with different accounts)

Thelastblink
04-24-2012, 06:13 AM
I know this is kind of off topic but it would be cool if it was like LOL if anyone plays it:) When you enter the spawn room the system could say SPAWN AREA IS PROHIBITED, buuuut, if someone passes the barrier they could instantly lose health:) Hmm about 1 third each time? About three seconds to think about what they did wrong.

Jewelsofjane
04-24-2012, 06:18 AM
CTF actually sucks for 1 reason.. That is, you don't need an opponent to start capturing flags.. I saw a guy, who was hosting a ctf game and booted everyone with the msg "GTFO hickkkk", but none of them were unfair in playing.. So what was he doing? He was capturing the flags without opponent to stop him and increase his flag count.. This is cheating..

The solution would be to remove the flags until both teams have atleat 1 playet..

Agreed. The only reason I don't like this is when a complete team leaves and you just want to finish the game to see the kills.

Elitephonix
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Solution:Locked games don't count flags or kills(goes for arena also)about how about you have invisibility untill you have left the spawn room (but you can go back in after you left)

Range
04-25-2012, 02:07 AM

You only receive a goal on your avatar page if someone is on the other team. It counts as a goal in game but not added to your stats. Soo what this kid was doing was just booting.