PDA

View Full Version : What guide do YOU want to see?

Noodleleg
04-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Of course my world renowned pvp guides have been spreading like noodles! Now, what guide do you want to see! Yes, it's in general discussion! So for those non-pvpers, you'll have some part of me :D! Hey...no guides on farming pearl armor for oyster classes...

Fao
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
You should edit in no Bronx bombers too, just sayin:/! I'd like to see a guide on what L1-9 items cost the most so I can find out which ones to farm!!

Elyseon
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
I would like a pure dex bird level 23 build :D

NECROREAPER
04-22-2012, 09:10 PM
No offense to you but I have a question for the forum population:

What's with this fixation on guides lately?

Cahaun
04-22-2012, 09:15 PM
How about a guide on being a successful merchant?

Noodleleg
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM

I like to help people for some reason >.> and a bit of boredom related causes.

Elyseon
04-22-2012, 10:41 PM

Umm this isnt a forum u noob
Its a guide contest DUH
The less info ur guide cover the more rep u get, to clarify, rep is the name of a point or goal like in sports
AND this week is the Spacetime Studios Guide-atholon if u want i will make a guide on the STS Guide-atholon rules? Will u rep me plox?

dudetus
04-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Nothing.

Sky../
04-22-2012, 11:29 PM
A guide on how to not post useless guides

Skeletonlord
04-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Making a guide isn't neccessary.

Just by posting and helping others you are contributing to the community.

Don't think that you have to post guides, trust me, the forums isn't all around guides. Just be yourself and post helpful comments, and you will get the same response as someone who makes a guide.

It is all about creating a reputation, and I like the reputation system, but don't make guides if you don't have to. Take a look at other guides, there are tons of them available.

Elyseon
04-23-2012, 12:14 AM

Don't think that you have to post guides, trust me, the forums isn't all around guides. Just be yourself and post helpful comments, and you will get the same response as someone who makes a guide.

It is all about creating a reputation, and I like the reputation system, but don't make guides if you don't have to. Take a look at other guides, there are tons of them available.
Ill remember this

dudetus
04-23-2012, 12:34 AM

No offense but this is kinda ironic :D

LwMark
04-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Guide on a list of all the guides out there?
LoL

NECROREAPER
04-23-2012, 02:35 AM

It's NOT about creating reputation, it's about enjoying the game and having fun. Maybe you should listen to your own advice instead of just copying what everyone else says and spitting it back out.

Gaunab
04-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Guys, are you serious?!

Just because there were some useless "guides" posted recently you shouldn't think every new guide will be useless and unneeded. Think before you join this anti-every-guide-mentality.

Noodle's PvP guides were all nicely done and proved high insight and knowledge.

I'd like to see one on Strbears (PvP. lvl51+ ?), cause I can't melee. :p

NECROREAPER
04-23-2012, 03:34 AM
Guys, are you serious?!

Just because there were some useless "guides" posted recently you shouldn't think every new guide will be useless and unneeded. Think before you join this anti-every-guide-mentality.

Noodle's PvP guides were all nicely done and proved high insight and knowledge.

I'd like to see one on Strbears (PvP. lvl51+ ?), cause I can't melee. :p

It's not him, it's just really bad timing. In wake of all the nonsense that's been posted on the forums lately, his seems like a 'wrong place, wrong time' kind of ordeal.

No offense to you Noodle, keep doing what you do ;)

Elyseon
04-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Guide on how to troll?

Noodleleg
04-23-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm not in the mood for guides now lol =p but er... Gaunab's idea seems good :D

Walkhardd
04-23-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm not in the mood for guides now lol =p but er... Gaunab's idea seems good :D

imo , you make probably the best pvp guides there are. So do your thing bro.

I would also like to see your take on higher level bear pvp.

Late
04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
How to kill everyone in pvp :p
Find peoples weakness etc so people can easily beat them

morfic
04-23-2012, 05:16 PM
For those that don't know, here's a breakdown on rep:

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/rep.jpg

also

StompArtist
04-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Lmao

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Umm this isnt a forum u noob
Its a guide contest DUH
The less info ur guide cover the more rep u get, to clarify, rep is the name of a point or goal like in sports
AND this week is the Spacetime Studios Guide-atholon if u want i will make a guide on the STS Guide-atholon rules? Will u rep me plox?

Made me lol. It's completely true. Ever since GoA and SG were released there has been an endless list of pointless guides. It's clear people are doing it for a reward, and STS keeps feeding it to them. This is the main reason I have been avoiding forums lately, it's getting overwhelming.

Noodleleg
04-23-2012, 07:14 PM
For those that don't know, here's a breakdown on rep:

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/jholder82/rep.jpg

also

I got trolled so bad there... -_-

Appleisaac
04-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Guys, stop with the whole rep thing please? I understand some people are annoyed by others who care too much about rep (NOT pointing fingers), but I think it's time we all let go... I personally wish the rep system would go away, but if it doesn't we can live with a few useless guides here and there. If the rep system stays, we can't just let the community fall apart because we don't like those who obsess over it :). We can either just ignore them or message them quietly! ;) this whole rep thing is tearing the community up for no reason! As long as its still here, we need to learn to live with it and stop complaining!

Phoenixking
04-23-2012, 07:32 PM
A guide on making a guide since apollo lied to me :/ I tried his guide, I got flamed at :( oh or what about how to be into stud legends, hanko said there is a way :o

morfic
04-24-2012, 10:01 AM
I got trolled so bad there... -_-

Glad I could help :p

undertheradar
04-24-2012, 10:09 AM

*cough*

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Made me lol. It's completely true. Ever since GoA and SG were released there has been an endless list of pointless guides. It's clear people are doing it for a reward, and STS keeps feeding it to them. This is the main reason I have been avoiding forums lately, it's getting overwhelming.

You don't even know Moth, just wait till you hear it, you'll be as upset as I am.

WoundedEagle
04-24-2012, 03:12 PM
We don't need anymore guides.

Walkhardd
04-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Have you guys seen his guides? Hes not making a guide on how to find cs.

telling noodle not to make a guide just because others have made crappy ones is just dumb...

We don't need anymore guides.

you don't even pvp, do you?

Phoenixking
04-24-2012, 04:31 PM

telling noodle not to make a guide just because others have made crappy ones is just dumb...

Does he even play? Lol
i think we need Star legends guides, I haven't found many that would help me.

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Wounded plays all the time.

Anyway, my question wasn't "y u so stoopid, uR guyd i5 teh lam3"

It was a general question the the entirety of the forums, but as I said, Noodle just had bad timing with a perfectly acceptable question.

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 08:12 PM
You don't even know Moth, just wait till you hear it, you'll be as upset as I am.
i feel like i know why...

Mothwing
04-24-2012, 08:55 PM

Oh, I know. I have GoA friends too ya know.

Appleisaac
04-24-2012, 09:11 PM

...can someone pm me? I feel left out >_>

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 09:24 PM

I feel like something even worse :O
pm me if its what i think

*note* mind reading is required

Mothwing
04-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Think of it as...GoA minus the honor and hard work.

NECROREAPER
04-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Don't worry about it guys. Not like we can do anything about it anyway

Mothwing
04-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Don't worry about it guys. Not like we can do anything about it anyway

Uhm, i would NOT say that. I have an idea that could bring the whole program crumbling down. Although i would get a lot of haters if i did, and most likely perma-banned...

Silentarrow
04-24-2012, 09:32 PM
A good one!

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Think of it as...GoA minus the honor and hard work.
Wow i nailed it

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Well at least the reward will take care of the problem hopefull
goa = quitting forums after u get a shield
Right?

WoundedEagle
04-24-2012, 09:55 PM

I do PvP, on Twinks. And sorry if I came off as rude. It's just that all these spur of the moment, worthless guides have kind of been annoying and I think guides should go back into hibernation, like they once were.

Noodleleg
04-24-2012, 09:57 PM
I do PvP, on Twinks. And sorry if I came off as rude. It's just that all these spur of the moment, worthless guides have kind of been annoying and I think guides should go back into hibernation, like they once were.

Yay :D we wuv you wounded! I don't make guides on how to merch and how to enter guild hall ;)

Walkhardd
04-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Fair enough w.e. :)

Mothwing
04-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Well at least the reward will take care of the problem hopefull
goa = quitting forums after u get a shield
Right?

Once the program is released I am officially leaving forums. I see nothing useful, helpful, or interesting to me anymore. Everything is a strive for power and items, vanities and gold. And im not going to say this lightly, im sick and tired of it.

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Any techy guy wanna make a real gathering for us few, if forumageddon breaks loose?

Noodleleg
04-25-2012, 09:00 PM
I think I know the next guide I'm making! You guys have to wait for the surprise :D

Mothwing
04-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Any techy guy wanna make a real gathering for us few, if forumageddon breaks loose?

I know of a good forum website. If people are interested, I can put some time into it.

Elyseon
04-25-2012, 09:26 PM

I know of a good forum website. If people are interested, I can put some time into it.
Cool cool i would join if this colapses