View Full Version : Attack control

AlfineMahesa
03-13-2021, 07:02 PM
can we get control of target attacks from basic attacks and attack type skill and ultimate? Sometimes I want to attack a monster but what is attacked is a barrel -, - use of the axe throw skill for this warrior is useful to attract the enemy's attention, it would be good if we can lock the boss's target because often the one who hits it is the mob, and ultimate rog also needs to be able to lock the target (aimed ulti)

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Soniagurlz
03-13-2021, 07:17 PM
can we get control of target attacks from basic attacks and attack type skill and ultimate? Sometimes I want to attack a monster but what is attacked is a barrel -, - use of the axe throw skill for this warrior is useful to attract the enemy's attention, it would be good if we can lock the boss's target because often the one who hits it is the mob, and ultimate rog also needs to be able to lock the target (aimed ulti)

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using TapatalkAxe throw/bow/aimed shot/shadow storm/Nox bolt/Mage all always attack barel instead mobs haha....and ultimate rogue to mostly Not hit mobs in front of you it Will attck behind mobs or barrel

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

fikrialithaufik
03-13-2021, 08:33 PM
+1 , gonna be good

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Senkuu
03-13-2021, 08:37 PM
+1, it would be so daym good