PDA

View Full Version : Skills do not work sometimes

Flamesofanger
03-14-2021, 10:44 AM
Whenever the game lags or not, sometimes when you use a skill nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Your skills effects aren't even delayed, just disappears instead.

Your character does the skills animation with no effect as it wastes you and your teammates time.

I play on PC/chrome and as a warrior main. Idk if this happens to other classes/platforms.

My App is up to date, cache cleared, internet's not too bad and my computer is strong but i'm still facing this issue for years.

Please try and replicate this in PvE/PvP and see what happens with you guys too.

If nothing occurs i'll submit a video to demonstrate this.

Thanks in advance.

jazzbloonist
03-14-2021, 02:22 PM
I experienced this on phone all the time. I got sick of it.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Blazerland
03-14-2021, 02:26 PM
Ive been experiencing this one too and I thought that I’ve set something wrong in my settings coz I’ve only noticed it few months ago when I changed to another phone.

Potofgreed
03-15-2021, 06:33 PM
you might be experiencing packet loss correct me if im wrong.

this typically happens on wifi and mobile data networks.

Oawaoebi
03-16-2021, 07:11 PM
Whenever the game lags or not, sometimes when you use a skill nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Your skills effects aren't even delayed, just disappears instead.

Your character does the skills animation with no effect as it wastes you and your teammates time.

I play on PC/chrome and as a warrior main. Idk if this happens to other classes/platforms.

My App is up to date, cache cleared, internet's not too bad and my computer is strong but i'm still facing this issue for years.

Please try and replicate this in PvE/PvP and see what happens with you guys too.

If nothing occurs i'll submit a video to demonstrate this.

Thanks in advance.

Happens to me often too. Its very annoying bc everybody is blaming you in pop for that.

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 10:11 PM
Same it happen to me even in yellow and green ping sometimes screen stop.