PDA

View Full Version : any advice for skills points?

sun light
04-23-2012, 08:01 AM
hi... im lookind for advice where to waste my skills points, im lvl 18 and prob ill need to reaet them haha
anyone?

Cero
04-24-2012, 07:23 PM
-reset at lvl20, which you gain access to Swarm. SOme poeple like it than leap .
-understand the effect of all passive skills and attack skills (attakc, defense , damage and health)

i dont know much.

Darkfader
04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Skill build is something what first time really matters in sts games. First of all I would like to say do not forget power of the passive skills, those are very handy when you find your gear and replace it's weakness with passive skills. (as example attack weapon and gems and weakness is lower defence, but with passive skills you can fix that "problem")

Then you also got to think what for you making build, pve or ctf.

Pve: I would choose as many as possible area damage skills, on all dungeons mobs are always grouped together in little groups, it's important you can deal much damage to group fast so you become able to suck your health full. Also crit buff worked very well for my pve build.

Pvp: you might face groups here too but many times you face only one person at time. So instead of pve build I would go with single target skills without forgetting swarm and leap what makes killing easier/faster.

Both: Also raising active skills level higher you got to realize fact that on level 2 and up they start to use pretty much blood aka your health. So if you have lower health build you might not want to use high ranked powers because you end up killing or wounding yourself badly.

Sorry for not directly answering your question with skills and ranks, but hopely this helps you somehow make good build for your use. :)

sun light
04-24-2012, 08:47 PM
tnx ;) i want to use vitality set, actualy i already bought it lol
that is fully health, now i have 2 points at passive crit to fix the problem lol
and 1 on defense and one on damage.
did i do right? and what about the other skills?
ill be lvl 20 in 3 hours....