PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

hoks
03-15-2021, 01:55 AM
Is it possible for next expansion some weapon be nerfed, like glint aegis and ebon aegis?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-15-2021, 01:58 AM

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-15-2021, 02:01 AM
Ebon will get automatically nerfdd as it does more dmg to lower lvl enemies.. And less to higher

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-15-2021, 02:31 AM
1st. Problem:
Too early for ebon aegis bro to be nerf. But for glint aegis . No problem...

2nd problem:

If sts nerf it. What weapon? newbie or low lvl player will use ? ..

High dmg is not .. enough though you u need proc. [emoji848]

3rd problem.
being war in low lvl with no good weap is hell.. [emoji1308]

I agree with glint aegis to be nerf. But for ebon nope .
Btw nc thread.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Achates
03-15-2021, 07:35 AM
Sorry, my opinion it is better to not nerf them because it will make the weapons not worthy for low levels and they will not use them anymore. I have a better suggestion instead of nerfing them i think we should make them less effective in higher levels instead. For example is glint aegis, we can make its damage decreases on higher levels, the higher our level from the weap level is the less damage it will deal just like Rendtail's bonus stats which it decreases every level. Or maybe Dozer Axe, maybe we can lower the damage buff from its proc on higher level. I believe this will make people keep advancing at levels without nerfing the use of the weapons and the experience of new players. :D this is only my opinion

Advocacies
03-15-2021, 10:34 AM
I don't think glint aegis price is newbie friendly please stop making "newbie" for excuse

snakeeyes
03-15-2021, 11:20 AM
i thought the dev said the weapon is only nerfed to high lvl boss/mobs/player but to lvl of mobs/boss/player equivalent to weapon is not? is it right?

-Rogue-
03-15-2021, 11:31 AM
I just want to know reason why players want nerf glint aegis, its not even pvp weapon, it doesn't help against bosses too, basically its pve weapon for mobs, it doesnt even instakill any mobs and still require to have other procs (which buffing dmg).

snakeeyes
03-15-2021, 12:11 PM
many of the weapons are nerfed like immo bow, dragon staff and balance staff which is a big help in pve but accepted by mage players. I hope everything that was nerfed is restored to the previous state, not just glint aegis only, I hope all is restored to the original proc damage

Zevileinstein
03-15-2021, 09:52 PM
STS needs to fix the inconsistency of the proc rate on the gears. It really gets annoying when you do all the required steps to proc the weapon/armour/accessory but it's still hard to proc or it won't proc at all.

Kystone
03-15-2021, 10:53 PM
STS needs to fix the inconsistency of the proc rate on the gears. It really gets annoying when you do all the required steps to proc the weapon/armour/accessory but it's still hard to proc or it won't proc at all.

just proc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-16-2021, 12:27 AM
I just want to know reason why players want nerf glint aegis, its not even pvp weapon, it doesn't help against bosses too, basically its pve weapon for mobs, it doesnt even instakill any mobs and still require to have other procs (which buffing dmg).

Its a level 46 mythic, i want to know the reason a lvl 46 mythic weapon is guiding how new arcane gear is worked. Its is severely overpowered for its lvl and rarity. Warriors are doing the mages role, and rogs, and their own.

Sts doesnt like to tweak the balance much, so we can all surely get used to a lvl 46 mythic defining how our future weapons are made. Seems cool. Warriors are the ones that clear mobs i hear, mages tanking then right? Wheres the balance.

If anyone doesnt think that is true i would like a friendly debate.

-Rogue-
03-16-2021, 12:34 AM
Warriors are doing the mages role, and rogs, and their own.

They can do it without glint aegis aswell, just need some better timings; want some balance - nerf dozer axe proc and rework jugg skill, nerfing glint aegis will not change anything

Advocacies
03-16-2021, 02:20 AM
I'm not down to nerf the glint aegis but for a lv46 weapon so powerful and til today sounds unbalance overpowered old weapon i mean i benefits from this as a mage all i do now is deal dmg to the boss and rely on warriors to clear just doesn't sound right relying on warriors mostly everything (evg) i don't mind if this going to nerf or not if not then it's beneficial to me anyways i don't really have to do clearing best of luck to all warriors

Aldous
03-16-2021, 02:43 AM
+1

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Switchback
03-16-2021, 06:26 AM
They can do it without glint aegis aswell, just need some better timings; want some balance - nerf dozer axe proc and rework jugg skill, nerfing glint aegis will not change anything

I would suggest bring rogs and mages survivability equal to Warriors. If their next arcane weapons are defensive for the dps classes it will be a fail. Warriors been broke forever , i want like 20-35k hp on my other chars to match warrs. Allow to me stack DR to insane levels. But i can still proc 500k+ damage. Makes me wanna quit lol. No dynamic, really sucks cause i wasted alot of money on this game.

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-16-2021, 06:36 AM
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 09:48 AM
I would suggest bring rogs and mages survivability equal to Warriors. If their next arcane weapons are defensive for the dps classes it will be a fail. Warriors been broke forever , i want like 20-35k hp on my other chars to match warrs. Allow to me stack DR to insane levels. But i can still proc 500k+ damage. Makes me wanna quit lol. No dynamic, really sucks cause i wasted alot of money on this game.

+1 i agree mage and roge is so easy to die if theres no warior around, but warior can do tank and damage even theres no mage and rogue around

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 10:45 AM
Then increase your str. And armor ..

The role of classes.

War = Tanking and doing dmg = without ultimate 6x str .. warrior will tickle the boss lol.
Mage = Support and Sustain dmg .
Rog = Nuke dmg and dps.

Idont get it .. what's the problem here lol ..
I have 1.7k str .. without ultimate .
I cant even kill the boss in evg lol...

But 1 mage or rog can kill it . When im Tanking it..

I don't get it..
Warrior is good only in PVE specifically in mobs not in boss..

Without 6x str .. warrior is useless in Boss.

Its not the weap . Its The Ultimate ...

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 10:49 AM
to make it balance nerf all damage ultimate , ultimate aim, rage and metior hehehe

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-16-2021, 08:54 PM
I think mages should be the ones to wipe out mobs, while tank taunts and also batters boss with rogue.

LegendaryLeo
03-17-2021, 12:52 AM
I think mages should be the ones to wipe out mobs, while tank taunts and also batters boss with rogue.

i think we all want our fair share of wiping mobs, every class should be able to do that. Tanks arent your slaves or pets.

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 12:59 AM
and i think mage and rogue can tank too so we dont need tank to evg or wait for the tank to enter.

Tookyo
03-17-2021, 03:09 PM
Yall act like clearing evg as warrior doesnt cost hundreds of millions on gear and alot of practice to get the timing right , if rogues and mages will be buffed to get more tanky then warriors need to get more utility and damage , not rogues nor mages are supposed to be hybrid , they serve one purpose , aka damage , tankyness and utility . know your places

Cyganbezraczek
03-18-2021, 05:20 AM
Its a level 46 mythic, i want to know the reason a lvl 46 mythic weapon is guiding how new arcane gear is worked. Its is severely overpowered for its lvl and rarity. Warriors are doing the mages role, and rogs, and their own.

Sts doesnt like to tweak the balance much, so we can all surely get used to a lvl 46 mythic defining how our future weapons are made. Seems cool. Warriors are the ones that clear mobs i hear, mages tanking then right? Wheres the balance.

If anyone doesnt think that is true i would like a friendly debate.

for example at evg warrior can easiliy kill mobs without glin, but at later waves with glin, its just easier and faster, but only when on proc of 76 weapons.