PDA

View Full Version : Yup, I'm out.

Artentreri
04-23-2012, 11:19 AM
These forums just ain't for me. So much "trolling" going on, people getting banned left and right, I just can't do it anymore. Don't get me wrong, there's still some that actually contribute, help, etc. red, morfic, dudetus, paar, hank, deathpunch, mime, you guys (and a few others, sorry if I forgot to mention you) are the main reason I stayed this long. So, with that, anybody who feels the need to keep in touch add me in game. I'm not on there much anymore, but I'll be on there a lot more than these forums. Good luck with everything guys, have fun.

morfic
04-23-2012, 11:32 AM
These forums just ain't for me. So much "trolling" going on, people getting banned left and right, I just can't do it anymore. Don't get me wrong, there's still some that actually contribute, help, etc. red, morfic, dudetus, paar, hank, deathpunch, mime, you guys (and a few others, sorry if I forgot to mention you) are the main reason I stayed this long. So, with that, anybody who feels the need to keep in touch add me in game. I'm not on there much anymore, but I'll be on there a lot more than these forums. Good luck with everything guys, have fun.

I must say, I'm surprised to see my name on that list. But I am glad that you appreciated some of my "work"!

I will also miss seeing your name around here. Hope you come back soon.

Lady_Pebbles
04-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Well that sucks... I just use ignore & report options on the forums (and even in game) so I don't have to even have to acknowledge them. Life's too short to let people get to ya. :)

starfletcher
04-23-2012, 12:41 PM
:( ill try adding you ingame

dudetus
04-23-2012, 12:47 PM

Hate to see u go bud :/... Ty for the mentioning me though :)!

I understand why u r leaving. I've been thinking to have at least a break for a while as well. Rep chasers are spreading everywhere now and all we seem to discuss are how bad guides were made each day. Off-topic discussion has been the only spot for a while where I've been able to have fun with others. That fake quoters game... I would've put a few quotes to my sig if it was possible, that stuff was so dope :D!

Anyways, I understand ur decision but I still hope to see u around here sometimes.

All the best :)!

Walkhardd
04-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Be good bud, and I hope you come back!:)

Sryyoulose
04-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Sad to see you go... Hope I'm not one of those people, I've always worried that I am :/