PDA

View Full Version : posted a request 4 days ago

BirdJay
04-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey STS,

I posted a request four days ago and have not heard anything about it please respond to my concern. I know y'all have alot of requests but IMO u should respond within a 3 day window. If you ship a box and want it delivered the next day what do you expect for it to get there the next day not a week from the day you ship it.

Please advise.

Lady_Pebbles
04-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Try to email them at support@spacetimestudios.com :) & if that doesn't work, PM one of the mods or devs.

Ixillicus
04-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Email them again or post an update on Support. Posting here won't really help.
Also... I found that they mean business days. Since the weekend just happened it probably has been like 1 day..

Samhayne
04-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Hi BirdJay,

Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We are experiencing higher than usual ticket volume and are working to bring on additional resources to improve our response times.

You can always view your support tickets and other support information at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Pinocciohh
04-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey STS,

I posted a request four days ago and have not heard anything about it please respond to my concern. I know y'all have alot of requests but IMO u should respond within a 3 day window. If you ship a box and want it delivered the next day what do you expect for it to get there the next day not a week from the day you ship it.

Please advise.

You gotta admit, that STS have alot of emails and most of the time they are busy doing something... They don't have a chance to read everyone's emails do they?

wvhills
04-24-2012, 12:41 PM
You gotta admit, that STS have alot of emails and most of the time they are busy doing something... They don't have a chance to read everyone's emails do they?

he said it had been 4 days, not a few hours. 4 days is plenty of time to return a message.