PDA

View Full Version : Jumping on the Bandwagon...

Zeus
04-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey guys,

I've noticed that the forums are starting to have a bandwagon effect. One "popular" member does something creative and gets many thanks out of it, so others begin to do the same. I realize that many of us don't notice this, myself included, but after I began to notice this, it gets annoying, no?

Anyways, now that I'm typing this, I'm not quite sure why, but I guess it's to try and stop it.

I mean, jokes do get old after being reused often, no?

Anyways, just some things that went through my head. :P

morfic
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Bah, I was extremely close to posting an almost exact replica of this thread in the SL section, just for lols.

But then I got lazy.

<3!

Suentous PO
04-23-2012, 01:08 PM
*stops writing guide on "bandwagons"*

Sryyoulose
04-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Awww, I like Bronx bomber jokes... I read them and crack up at the bad ones!

dudetus
04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
It indeed is very annoying ;).

Anyways I think it's just for thanks. Some guy creates something "creative" and recieves thanks and some guys after him does the same thing obviously just to get thanks. It is annoying to see a "creative thread" and on the following days some replicas out of it.

Like I was trapped in the past. Same threads go by me every single day.

Ixillicus
04-23-2012, 03:26 PM

NECROREAPER
04-23-2012, 04:01 PM

Nice

Artemis
04-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Give an example please.

Swimmingstar
04-23-2012, 04:13 PM
*stops writing guide on "bandwagons"*

cont...

*and stops copying and pasting threads*

Matutd
04-23-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure if anybody has noticed, but:

I've noticed that the forums are starting to have a bandwagon effect. One "popular" member does something creative and gets many thanks out of it, so others begin to do the same. I realize that many of us don't notice this, myself included, but after I began to notice this, it gets annoying, no?

Anyways, now that I'm typing this, I'm not quite sure why, but I guess it's to try and stop it.

Gaunab
04-23-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm not sure if anybody has noticed, but:

Great input.

Sryyoulose
04-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Awww all our cracking up posts were deleted :/

morfic
04-23-2012, 04:28 PM
whaaaa. what was bad about the crapping up comments? O.O

Cheesecakess
04-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Bah, I was extremely close to posting an almost exact replica of this thread in the SL section, just for lols.

But then I got lazy.

<3!
lmao just saw ur sig XD

on topic- i have also been noticing this alot