PDA

View Full Version : People who complain about warrior weapons.

trueido
03-16-2021, 08:36 AM
I want to make few things clear.
I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

Warriors are good at damage for mobs and bad against bosses.
For example: you will never see a warrior in hydra/fly LB.
Warrior strength is about survivability while good damage against minions.

Glintstone aegis is good, not OP.
If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
Only 200! Why warriors use it?
Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
That means:
Dozer axe: X3 buff your damage.
Dozer aegis: 100% crit, X2 damage
Chasmal: X2 damage

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:
Duggar daggers proc + sunken proc
Duggar daggers proc + duggar bow proc
Duggar daggers proc + ebon daggers
Duggar daggers + ebon armor

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
That will be all, have a great day

P.S
after reading all these mad rogs/mages comments below I wanna add something-

1) I am saying that warrior is very good, and meta but not as OP as I see on threads of ppl complaining every day.

2) a nice fact to remember is that in any LB group in EVG, there are 1 warrior, 3 mages.
not 4 warriors.

3) people said that warriors are and I quate "60% of the game"
well this is a lie and I want a dev to confirm it.
the most played role is rouge which are around 50% of the game I am almost certain of that. if there is any dev reading this, please let us know. but if you want a proof think about what class is the most expensive cause of the demand of gears. duggar daggers or skull axe?

4) since that game started, rouges were the very best of this game. now when some rogs see that an other class is not far away from them, they get pissed. as I said yes warrior is good but not as op as these players describe them.

Kolpertis_333
03-16-2021, 08:44 AM
I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
That means:

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
That will be all, have a great dayMages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 08:47 AM
i think chasmal proc damage is x3, doz aegis is more +damage than dozer axe because aegis proc add str if you compare you damage to 2 weapon dozer aegis give you more damage but less proc chance.

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 08:56 AM

That means:

for me is it ok not to nerf wariors items, but each class has different job like warior=tank support life of team
mage= suport team stamina full elemental damage half damage half suport
rogue= weak on defence so need full single damage crit,
but now war got it all because they can kill now boss because of 2 to 3 combinatin of proc + ultimate.

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-16-2021, 09:00 AM
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 09:09 AM
for me is it ok not to nerf wariors items, but each class has different job like warior=tank support life of team
mage= suport team stamina full elemental damage half damage half suport
rogue= weak on defence so need full single damage crit,
but now war got it all because they can kill now boss because of 2 to 3 combinatin of proc + ultimate.

and because of opness of warior now in game warior 60% mage 30% rogue 20% in game if you run randomly 2-3 warior entering the map.

trueido
03-16-2021, 09:14 AM
Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Bro
The badge in temple is for top 10 solo is seperate different classes, so 10 of each class got it, not 30/30 warriors lol
Also, indeed warriors had better scores in solo temple. When you die in temple its game over. Now do you expect warriors to die sooner than rog/mages? Interesting

trueido
03-16-2021, 09:19 AM
Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Also, as a warrior with 2120 str, full arcanes, max jewles, I died in one shot to a rog who had sunken proc + duggar daggers proc xD so how are rogs get rekt in pvp?? Stop imagining. Stop crying and face the truth.
You basicaly want warrior just to be there, not doing anything while you kill mobs. Sorry that if it was like that no one would have played warrior. Yes it is a tank but he can't be completly useless in damage terms.

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 09:23 AM
Bro
The badge in temple is for top 10 solo is seperate different classes, so 10 of each class got it, not 30/30 warriors lol
Also, indeed warriors had better scores in solo temple. When you die in temple its game over. Now do you expect warriors to die sooner than rog/mages? Interesting

if war can do damage+tank why mage and rog is not bro? combination of sunk and dug dag + hidden make the damage of rogue = 30-50k and dagger is not easy to proc not like dozer axe with 100% proc chance, but the warior chasmal+aegis+axe+burried make warior damage to 100-300k add ulti make the damage of war into 400+800k.

Aldous
03-16-2021, 09:24 AM

That means:

Oh come on lol this is just bs. A very biased perspective from a warrior himself. The way you described all of it seems like an understatement. There's a lot more underlying factors that makes warriors incredibly meta. Let's talk about your dozer axe proc.. says "chance to apply proc when dealing damage" but in fact, the proc comes out in just 1 simple attack lol.. Also, not only the 3x damage, the proc also have mana regen and haste, in case you're forgetting. Rogues and Mages don't have that much power..

Glint aegis is a level 46 weapon yes, but combined with all the procs you mentioned, it literally melts everything in it's path.. ps. u forgot to mention your ultimate too.

Lastly, none of those rogue combinations you mentioned come close to how much damage a warrior can deal. Those procs combined can only reach like 70-80k max (from the opiest I've seen) compared to warriors' what? 500k?? 700k??? Not to mention Warriors' survival chance (armor, buffs, skills), aswell... rogues and mages don't have anything like that.

I'm hoping that you are not serious about this 'cuz if you are, you have just won the understatement of the year.

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 09:25 AM

deserve a nerf? i feel like . its not about weapon anymore . its personal feelings to feel superior in other class.

" Mages are the one that should kill mobs, " lol .. why not just say . remove warrior dmg and change it to 5,000% taunt .. lol ..

i dont get it .. lol ..

each class have their strength and weaknesses lol ..
its hard to be war in evg and dm lol ..
in evg too much work and too much item..
in dm very boring because we dont deal enough dmg in boss to farm fast..
we can clear the mobs fast but in boss Meeeehhh ...

and besides ..in party 1 war only with 2 mage and 1 rog or 1 war with 2 rog and 1 mage .
I feel like you want 4 mage party or 4 rog party this time lol.

in party we equally gain benefits both dm and evg ....

IExposedYou
03-16-2021, 09:28 AM
If warrior gets nerfed too much then you all will see many class changes to rogues/mages. Then you all will cry that rogue/mage gears are too expensive. Plus, rogue/mage won’t run with warriors in maps anymore because killing mobs/bosses faster is more effective than needing a warrior for tanking at least in dm. For wave clearing maps warriors are needed regardless I think.

za[fighter
03-16-2021, 09:31 AM
if warrior get nerfed most players will go for rogs again.. bcuz it is the most powerful procs

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

swoutttt
03-16-2021, 09:42 AM
# nerf glint aegis and return it to the bracket where it belongs.

trueido
03-16-2021, 09:59 AM
Oh come on lol this is just bs. A very biased perspective from a warrior himself. The way you described all of it seems like an understatement. There's a lot more underlying factors that makes warriors incredibly meta. Let's talk about your dozer axe proc.. says "chance to apply proc when dealing damage" but in fact, the proc comes out in just 1 simple attack lol.. Also, not only the 3x damage, the proc also have mana regen and haste, in case you're forgetting. Rogues and Mages don't have that much power..

Glint aegis is a level 46 weapon yes, but combined with all the procs you mentioned, it literally melts everything in it's path.. ps. u forgot to mention your ultimate too.

Lastly, none of those rogue combinations you mentioned come close to how much damage a warrior can deal. Those procs combined can only reach like 70-80k max (from the opiest I've seen) compared to warriors' what? 500k?? 700k??? Not to mention Warriors' survival chance (armor, buffs, skills), aswell... rogues and mages don't have anything like that.

I'm hoping that you are not serious about this 'cuz if you are, you have just won the understatement of the year.

Your lack of intellect makes me wonder why why would you even play mage
yeah rogs doesnt have haste or mana regain but rogs have health regain and 35% speed.
wanna talk in numbers? I one shotted the boss in DM as a rog, the main boss that you don't need to summon, with the bow ultimate, duggar daggers proc and the sunken proc combined. wanna see what was the damage? 3.6M in critical hit which was ofc above 100% crit chance as most rogs have nowadays.
there is not a chance you have played warrior before cause they don't make 500k-700k per hit as you are saying. in 15 seconds you can make 100k per hit while using ult with max procs. so just stop talking

androxus
03-16-2021, 10:10 AM
*its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors?
*, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m.
* check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner, in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Oioioi.. u dumb? #1 in every mmorpg tanks are not the one always tanking and taunting and waiting for others to do dmg..
#2 evg solo you don't event need glint aegis.. Also solo scores dosnt affect magrs/rogs 1 bit
#3 temple solo war domination? All 3 classes can get lb equally..

Aldous
03-16-2021, 10:10 AM
Your lack of intellect makes me wonder why why would you even play mage
yeah rogs doesnt have haste or mana regain but rogs have health regain and 35% speed.
wanna talk in numbers? I one shotted the boss in DM as a rog, the main boss that you don't need to summon, with the bow ultimate, duggar daggers proc and the sunken proc combined. wanna see what was the damage? 3.6M in critical hit which was ofc above 100% crit chance as most rogs have nowadays.
there is not a chance you have played warrior before cause they don't make 500k-700k per hit as you are saying. in 15 seconds you can make 100k per hit while using ult with max procs. so just stop talking

I can say the same for you tbh, I can't believe you are actually using the HP regen and the speed from duggar (which are pretty much useless) as argument lmao, they are very very incomparable to what dozer axe can provide. About the rogue ultimate, of course you can do 1 shot with all procs combined but that is the main purpose of the ULTIMATE itself. Huge damage in 1 shot....it's not like it lasts long (like warriors) and is hitting multiple targets, in short, USELESS aswell. We are talking about WEAPONS here, and that is not what I mean about the warrior damage lol, my bad if it caused you confusion, what I mean is, warriors can build up to 500-700k damage while we rogues and mages can barely hit 100k.

Marosok
03-16-2021, 10:29 AM
Damn, never ending story.

trueido
03-16-2021, 10:31 AM
I can say the same for you tbh, I can't believe you are actually using the HP regen and the speed from duggar (which are pretty much useless) as argument lmao, they are very very incomparable to what dozer axe can provide. About the rogue ultimate, of course you can do 1 shot with all procs combined but that is the main purpose of the ULTIMATE itself. Huge damage in 1 shot....it's not like it lasts long (like warriors) and is hitting multiple targets, in short, USELESS aswell. We are talking about WEAPONS here, and that is not what I mean about the warrior damage lol, my bad if it caused you confusion, what I mean is, warriors can build up to 500-700k damage while we rogues and mages can barely hit 100k.

the damage you do is the one that is matter not the damage on the paper.
so a warrior with 8k damage for example you say it will do more damage than a rog on a boss? when I have all the procs in the game and ult active as a war, I have on paper 400k damage but when I hit boss it does 100-130k damage per hit. I am still playing on my rog and I make 90k-100k per AIMED SHOT, a 2.5 seconds cooldown skill even when I have 7k damage pure with no procs.

Kystone
03-16-2021, 10:48 AM
warriors are broken, idk why ppl can’t just accept that fact instead of everyone crying that they’re not. the facts are right there lol

Aldous
03-16-2021, 10:53 AM
the damage you do is the one that is matter not the damage on the paper.
so a warrior with 8k damage for example you say it will do more damage than a rog on a boss? when I have all the procs in the game and ult active as a war, I have on paper 400k damage but when I hit boss it does 100-130k damage per hit. I am still playing on my rog and I make 90k-100k per AIMED SHOT, a 2.5 seconds cooldown skill even when I have 7k damage pure with no procs.

Tbh, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.

Now you are comparing the rogue play style and warrior play style against bosses? Everything you said is pretty much self explanatory as the class speaks for itself, ROGUE, fast skills, mostly single target, and deal huge damage (skill based). Warriors are meant to TAUNT, to act as SHIELD for dps classes, and do MINIMAL damage. Going by your logic, kindly explain to me why a warrior can easily yeet all the mobs, sometimes wipe even the boss in EVG in a matter of seconds? The actual dps classes can never do that.

trueido
03-16-2021, 10:58 AM
Tbh, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.

Now you are comparing the rogue play style and warrior play style against bosses? Everything you said is pretty much self explanatory as the class speaks for itself, ROGUE, fast skills, mostly single target, and deal huge damage (skill based). Warriors are meant to TAUNT, to act as SHIELD for dps classes, and do MINIMAL damage. Going by your logic, kindly explain to me why a warrior can easily yeet all the mobs, sometimes wipe even the boss in EVG in a matter of seconds? The actual dps classes can never do that.

"means to taunt" lol
you just want warriors to sit down be afk and have 0 impact about the game while other people kill.
warriors can't clear bosses in seconds, mobs yes but bosses no. look on youtube how people play evg, in 20+ waves it can take the most op wariors 50 seconds to clear the map after they used their ult.

trueido
03-16-2021, 11:01 AM
warriors are broken, idk why ppl can’t just accept that fact instead of everyone crying that they’re not. the facts are right there lol

let's say I am agreeing with you which I am not,
you wan't warriors to go back being a useless meatshield?

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 11:08 AM
Its a never ending story .
If glint aegis nerfed

What will happen????

Warrior can still kill the mobss...
With skull axe and aegis.

So next you want to nerf this item too?

I still dont get it. Lol ..
Its like a loop .

Why dont we just request 1 class ????
Just warrior only lol or mage class only or rog class only .. ( Sarcastically speaking)

Each class have there own role in game..

Warrior can kill boss in 5mins

Rog can kill boss in 1 shot

Mage can kill boss in 30sec.

See the difference???

Warrior can tank and survive little by little.

Rog can dodge and can deal high dmg to survive.

Mage can sustain itself and survive.

Warrior is only good in pve specifically in mobs.. and in boss warrior is useless without ultimate 6x str.

Each have strength and weaknesses.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Aldous
03-16-2021, 11:11 AM
"means to taunt" lol
you just want warriors to sit down be afk and have 0 impact about the game while other people kill.
warriors can't clear bosses in seconds, mobs yes but bosses no. look on youtube how people play evg, in 20+ waves it can take the most op wariors 50 seconds to clear the map after they used their ult.

Yes, you warriors are meant to TAUNT. Almost all the warrior skill upgrades have taunt in them don't they? if you can't handle doing what your class is supposed to do, then go back to being a rogue instead. Oh please, just tell me you want to maintain your class' superiority even this superiority clearly means being broken.

Kystone
03-16-2021, 11:19 AM
let's say I am agreeing with you which I am not,
you wan't warriors to go back being a useless meatshield?

warriors dominate the game rn- facts. prove me wrong

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-16-2021, 11:29 AM
+1 to nerfing wars to the core but make an option to upgrade war gears to rog/mage with same awakes.. Idc I'll switch...
After all the only reason I play war is cuz it's fun after 50 years of being trash. Let it go back to being trash.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-16-2021, 11:34 AM
There are obvious reason why to complain about glint aegis, first is that most warriors probably don't have the money to buy one, it cost like estimated 30-35m. Second reason is that many people panic sold it for like 10-15 when the bug happened, and got pissed afterwards. Third reason is in general gear and it awakes are getting more demanding each day, to be good warrior u need like 3-4each weapon, like with str,healt,speed,bd/ed... awakes.

Also warrior dominates the game, and like people even have to afk behind walls and expect warrior to do everything, cus otherwise they die.

Weak/poor warriors get most discrimination, like nobody want them in evg,dm parties that is 2 main resources for gold.

Advocacies
03-16-2021, 11:54 AM

Well said couldn't agree more

Advocacies
03-16-2021, 12:01 PM
If glint aegis nerfed

What will happen????

Warrior can still kill the mobss...
With skull axe and aegis.

So next you want to nerf this item too?

I still dont get it. Lol ..
Its like a loop .

Why dont we just request 1 class ????
Just warrior only lol or mage class only or rog class only .. ( Sarcastically speaking)

Each class have there own role in game..

Warrior can kill boss in 5mins

Rog can kill boss in 1 shot

Mage can kill boss in 30sec.

See the difference???

Warrior can tank and survive little by little.

Rog can dodge and can deal high dmg to survive.

Mage can sustain itself and survive.

Warrior is only good in pve specifically in mobs.. and in boss warrior is useless without ultimate 6x str.

Each have strength and weaknesses.

Are you okay? Why compare a lv46 outdated weapon to most updated 76 weapon out there i mean just look at that 46 the one and only 46 weapon standing unlike other 46 mythic weaps which is useless! , We didn't said we wanted to nerf dozer as it is currently newest and updated weapon common sense look at the gap u said warrior is only good in pve go tdm and vs warriors there look at how broken they are no need for op armor focus str 9k armor is enough :) broken i didn't say i completely agree to this nerf since im a mage its still beneficial to that I don't have to move to kill mobs all i do is kill boss but it really feels weird not clearing mobs since we are the class that has the most AoE skill get it?

Naaabmage
03-16-2021, 12:07 PM

That means:

P.S
after reading all these mad rogs/mages comments below I wanna add something-

1) I am saying that warrior is very good, and meta but not as OP as I see on threads of ppl complaining every day.

2) a nice fact to remember is that in any LB group in EVG, there are 1 warrior, 3 mages.
not 4 warriors.

3) people said that warriors are and I quate "60% of the game"
well this is a lie and I want a dev to confirm it.
the most played role is rouge which are around 50% of the game I am almost certain of that. if there is any dev reading this, please let us know. but if you want a proof think about what class is the most expensive cause of the demand of gears. duggar daggers or skull axe?

4) since that game started, rouges were the very best of this game. now when some rogs see that an other class is not far away from them, they get pissed. as I said yes warrior is good but not as op as these players describe them.

I stopped reading when u said wars will nvr be on hydra/inf lb.... wtf are u talkn bout I'm friends with one who has hydra badge rn...and before ign deny quit he was always on hydra lb

THE GOLDEN KING
03-16-2021, 12:16 PM
STS should nerf all weapons that do not correspond with endgame content, Level 46-71. Like they have done with ebon aegis and flame staff for mage. So when level 81 expansion comes along nerfing level 76 arcane weapons so they’ll be useless and make new level 81 arcane items relevant.

Also Cinco stated, he’s trying to make all classes balanced. Meaning, making them all Damage Dealers/ Tanks and Crowd Control. Warriors aren’t the best at everything in the game... They’re only good for Evg. Rogues are still better at timed runs, Killing the boss faster and pvp overall.

Everyone needs to relax, for all we know when 81 expansion hits, Mages or rogues might be the “dominant” class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
03-16-2021, 01:14 PM
deserve a nerf? i feel like . its not about weapon anymore . its personal feelings to feel superior in other class.

" Mages are the one that should kill mobs, " lol .. why not just say . remove warrior dmg and change it to 5,000% taunt .. lol ..

i dont get it .. lol ..

each class have their strength and weaknesses lol ..
its hard to be war in evg and dm lol ..
in evg too much work and too much item..
in dm very boring because we dont deal enough dmg in boss to farm fast..
we can clear the mobs fast but in boss Meeeehhh ...

and besides ..in party 1 war only with 2 mage and 1 rog or 1 war with 2 rog and 1 mage .
I feel like you want 4 mage party or 4 rog party this time lol.

in party we equally gain benefits both dm and evg ....Yes exactly like you say each class should have its role. And what are roles of mages and rogues? Stand behind a wall while a warrior with broken procs deals with the mobs lol, you know how much pve i got since 76 expansion came? Like 20k and that was from events, meanwhile i know warriors that got 1m+ kills just from evg, yes pve doesnt matter but it shows how much "useful" mages and rogues are. Im not saying nerf war to the point where its useless but a nerf is needed when you compare it to other classes.

I like how you ignored the part where i explained why warriors need a nerf because you know im right lol. Temple event, ahhh i wonder why everyone that is asking for it to come back is a warrior. Check lb next time it comes, 90% warriors, is that okay? Is that balanced? Is that "each class has its role" ? No it isnt. Rogs and mages are useful only on bosses, rogues were suposed to be op VS bosses but what about mages huh? Mages should support and have AOE skills, and what are AOE skills used on? Mobs. It litterally says in the name area of effect lol, so yes mages should be the one (mostly) killing mobs.

But lets not talk about what is happening now, lets talk about what Will happen in the future. Soon lvl 81 Will come, meaning New gear, meaning New procs. What Will happen then when New procs come and then stacking procs becomes even more op? An extra armor, sword and aegis, possibly belt, amulet, ring and aa with proc combined with current combo... Then warriors would be 100x more broken, that extra few procs May be enough for warriors to solo every wave in evg. Didnt think about thst huh?

Since we are here lets talk about something else, infinite jugg. A skill that makes you invincible and you can use it even before it runs off (even in pvp if you time it correctly i think) Is that okay? Is that balanced? Warriors have so much benefits thst they should not be able to have. They were never suposed to kill 50 mobs in 5 seconds. Again im not saying thst they shouldnt be able to kill at all, but that is a bit too much, and yes rogues and mages can do the same and its broken too, but compared to warriors, rogues and mages dont have 20k hp and max armor so yeah

I feel like there is way more things i could list here but its a long list already so yeah.

If you still think they dont deserve a nerf then you are too stubborn and ignorant.

Onawaoka
03-16-2021, 04:18 PM
As a warrior y’all do prove a point. I don’t play any other class but Wars are actually kinda op. Like I do agree that we have too much damage, as in we can build so much damage with procs that are pretty easy to activate. Now I’m not saying we are suppose to be “no damage” but I do agree that we should be a LITTLE nerf. Like mobs should be wiped by mages and as a tank we tank damage and all and try to get the mobs to attack us. Like I said, I’m no saying we should have 0 damage but I do feel like we are a little op and should be nerf just a bit not a lot

PatD
03-16-2021, 04:46 PM
any class can be op if we put the gold for it, i know some rogue and some mage who can kill me in Pvp, and about pve its the same, people who spend many millions in gears don’t have any problems, stop asking to nerf everything out of jealousy, get op gears, not only gl set, cuz ofc if you only have a gl set you will have to hide behind a wall!!

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other too

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 04:50 PM
Each class has different job, but warior got all the job, pls nerf warior damage but pls add little or passive defence as a tank like on pvp sad to see kill a tank warior by rogue 2-3 hits and a rogue and mage kill by warior 2-3 hits too like i saw always on festerfang outpost, theres no fight strategy, hope dev will listen need balance to this game.

PatD
03-16-2021, 04:56 PM
Each class has different job, but warior got all the job, pls nerf warior damage but pls add little or passive defence as a tank like on pvp sad to see kill a tank warior by rogue 2-3 hits and a rogue and mage kill by warior 2-3 hits too like i saw always on festerfang outpost, theres no fight strategy, hope dev will listen need balance to this game.

If u want this kind of pvp just play honor, in regular pvp every class should be able to get kills, stop asking for nerf, we can’t stack proc in pvp anyway

Kolpertis_333
03-16-2021, 05:36 PM
any class can be op if we put the gold for it, i know some rogue and some mage who can kill me in Pvp, and about pve its the same, people who spend many millions in gears don’t have any problems, stop asking to nerf everything out of jealousy, get op gears, not only gl set, cuz ofc if you only have a gl set you will have to hide behind a wall!!

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other tooLmao what difference does it make if you have op gear or not rogs and mages Will still hide behind a wall cuz its not possible to hit both the cap od armor and have 25k hp.... No offence but ur comment is dumb asf and you clearly have no clue about the game

will0
03-16-2021, 05:53 PM
warrior just ran off in deep marsh killing mobs themselves and not running in a group here are some obvious reason why they can run solo without other toons ... nothing to do with jealousy ..

PatD
03-16-2021, 05:57 PM
Lmao what difference does it make if you have op gear or not rogs and mages Will still hide behind a wall cuz its not possible to hit both the cap od armor and have 25k hp.... No offence but ur comment is dumb asf and you clearly have no clue about the game

So following your logic, if they nerf war u will be able to not hide behind the wall??? Loll sry but u lost me

Ask for more hp if this is your problem, stop tryin to ruin the fun of others!!

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 06:11 PM
Thats why warior got it all, warior now can crit same as a crit of rogue 50-100% crit stat, he can kill boss faster its a rogue job, he can kill huge group of mobs its a mage job, and protect their self a tank job, dev make all of the class tank and damager so all can easy solo but that makes the game so boring.

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 06:27 PM
I played this game since season2 to light bearer, briefly 2013 to 2017.
I had played all 3 classes, both cap and twink, pvp and pve and some speed runs too.

All the people complaining about warrior's dmg must have no idea how things were bad when 'roles' of each class were clearly distinguished back then.

Rogues could have too much armor and don't need other class to run any maps, and warrior and even mages were not welcome or needed to play elite but slow down the party. All they needed were pots and ankhs.

After glintstone is out, warriors didn't get rejected because they already have a warrior or a mage in their party and everyone was looking for another rogue.
Warriors finally got a decent pve weapon so they could actually play the game and people complain about it for what? Because 4 warriors can make a party and be able to play the game?

Each class should have pros and cons with their roles.
Rogue should do massive dmg on boss but slower with mobs than mage.
Mage should clean mobs fast but slower on boss than mage.
Both class are supposed to have some survivability with dodge/raror/trap or shield/gale.
But still they should be able to run maps without warrior, with inconvenience and difficulty.

Same should be for warriors.
They should have decent survivability with strong aggro, decent dmg on mobs but slower on boss, so they won't slow down party and rejected from other dps classes, more than 2 warriors can play pve and make the run smoother when 3 dps are in party.

If you are asking to buff or debuff a class to make them NEED for every party so every party absolutely must have every class to run, you are missing a huge point.

It's rather sad that lv46 weapon is still the best weapon for pve when 76 is cap. I thought theie must be better weapons out after 3 years.

I see thats the glint (mythic) and dragon weapon (arcane) i see that all of that are best in proc specially the dragon but all of that has been nerfed but the one dosent nerfed is glint aegis.

Fearrr
03-16-2021, 06:28 PM
I will just speak on Proc Stacking Balance War Class wise. I was thinking about a 3 Weapon Rotation System with Weapon Type Categories. I will explain and give examples.

Weapon Categories: 3 Main Categories. Pull Weapons( Example : Terror Blade and Dream Cleaver). Main Damage Weapons( Example: Skull Axe and Ebon Sword). Support/Defensive Weapons( Example: Skull Aegis and Ebon Aegis).

3 Weapon Rotation System: You can only have 1 of each Weapon Type equipped to switch between. So 1 Pull Weapon, 1 Damage Weapon, and 1 Support Weapon can be in Rotation. Example: You can’t have more than 1 of the Same Weapon Type equipped in a layout. So no Terror Blade with Dream Cleaver, no Skull Axe with Ebon Sword, and no Skull Aegis with Ebon Aegis.

Balance for every next Expansions should focus on the next Weapon Category to be improved. So we can say Lvl 76 Expansion was Damage Based. So for 81 Expansion the focus should be on Team Support based Procs Weapon wise. Then after 81 Expansion Pull Weapon Procs. And once we get back to Damage Based Procs again, 76 Weapons should be nerfed at Lvl 91 Content and a new Damage Weapon Set will be introduce. Thoughts? 🤔

snakeeyes
03-16-2021, 06:38 PM
I will just speak on Proc Stacking Balance War Class wise. I was thinking about a 3 Weapon Rotation System with
Weapon Type Categories. I will explain and give examples.

Weapon Categories: 3 Main Categories. Pull Weapons( Example : Terror Blade and Dream Cleaver). Main Damage Weapons( Example: Skull Axe and Ebon Sword). Support/Defensive Weapons( Example: Skull Aegis and Ebon Aegis).

3 Weapon Rotation System: You can only have 1 of each Weapon Type equipped to switch between. So 1 Pull Weapon, 1 Damage Weapon, and 1 Support Weapon can be in Rotation. Example: You can’t have more than 1 of the Same Weapon Type equipped in a layout. So no Terror Blade with Dream Cleaver, no Skull Axe with Ebon Sword, and no Skull Aegis with Ebon Aegis.

Balance for every next Expansions should focus on the next Weapon Category to be improved. So we can say Lvl
76 Expansion was Damage Based. So for 81 Expansion the focus should be on Team Support based Procs Weapon wise. Then after 81 Expansion Pull Weapon Procs. And once we get back to Damage Based Procs again, 76 Weapons should be nerfed at Lvl 91 Content and a new Damage Weapon Set will be introduce. Thoughts? 🤔

only one kind of proc i think theres no stack damage on weapon like skull axe + aegis? And so the combo will be like this terror blader to pull then he can switch to axe after he can switch to glint aegis, but if that happen need to buff the skull aegis proc chance,

Spooked
03-16-2021, 06:39 PM
Rogues are stronger than warriors he says..
Yeah right

Elec
03-16-2021, 06:45 PM
I played this game since season2 to light bearer, briefly 2013 to 2017.
I had played all 3 classes, both cap and twink, pvp and pve and some speed runs too.

All the people complaining about warrior's dmg must have no idea how things were bad when 'roles' of each class were clearly distinguished back then.

Rogues could have too much armor and don't need other class to run any maps, and warrior and even mages were not welcome or needed to play elite but slow down the party. All they needed were pots and ankhs.

Before glintstone is out, warriors didn't get rejected because they already have a warrior or a mage in their party and everyone was looking for another rogue.
Warriors finally got a decent pve weapon so they could actually play the game and people complain about it for what? Because 4 warriors can make a party and be able to play the game and don't have to join random map to find people to play with?

Each class should have pros and cons with their roles not a need.
Rogue should do massive dmg on boss but slower with mobs than mage.
Mage should clean mobs fast but slower on boss than rogue.
Both class are supposed to have only some survivability with dodge/raror/trap or shield/gale.
But still they should be able to run maps without warrior or each other with inconvenience and difficulty.

Same should be for warriors.
They should have decent survivability with strong aggro, decent dmg on mobs but slower on boss, so they won't slow down party and rejected from other dps classes. Warriors should be able to play when more than 2 warriors are in a party and only make the run smoother when 3 dps are in party.

It should be fasted and smoothest when all 3 classes are in a party. However that doesn't mean all 3 classes must be in a party.
Both mage and warrior should do decent dmg on mobs. Mage skills have absolutely better control and number of target than warrior which makes sense.
Rogue should massive dmg on single target and will need to spam tons of pots if they don't have other class in party.

If you are asking to buff or debuff a class to make them NEED for every party so every party absolutely must have every class to run, you are missing a huge point.

It's rather sad that lv46 weapon is still the best weapon for pve when 76 is cap. I thought theie must be better weapons out after 3 years.

I can't say how pvp is balanced right now. But asking debuff of warrior dmg on pve just because they do much sounds ridiculous to me.

(was fixing typos and somehow got deleted. Sorry for repost.)

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 06:54 PM
Are you okay? Why compare a lv46 outdated weapon to most updated 76 weapon out there i mean just look at that 46 the one and only 46 weapon standing unlike other 46 mythic weaps which is useless! , We didn't said we wanted to nerf dozer as it is currently newest and updated weapon common sense look at the gap u said warrior is only good in pve go tdm and vs warriors there look at how broken they are no need for op armor focus str 9k armor is enough :) broken i didn't say i completely agree to this nerf since im a mage its still beneficial to that I don't have to move to kill mobs all i do is kill boss but it really feels weird not clearing mobs since we are the class that has the most AoE skill get it?Bro ... You still dont get though ..
war is a war...

Mage is mage ..

Rog is rog ..

If you want the role of a war but youre using a mage .. feel free to do it ...

But dont cry because you die to early ...

Are you ok ??? ..
So what if i tell you im not using glint aegis???
To clear the mobs in evg and dm ???
Will it make you happy???

Like i said its like a loop . Never ending story ...

I already explain the difference in role.
Still doest matter ..

If glint aegis nerfed??? It doesn't change things ... War can still clear the mobs ..
Bro come on ..
You can think better than that...

Like i said . Its like a loop ...

Mage and rog dominated and conquer Deep Marsh . Without a problem...

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 06:57 PM
Yes exactly like you say each class should have its role. And what are roles of mages and rogues? Stand behind a wall while a warrior with broken procs deals with the mobs lol, you know how much pve i got since 76 expansion came? Like 20k and that was from events, meanwhile i know warriors that got 1m+ kills just from evg, yes pve doesnt matter but it shows how much "useful" mages and rogues are. Im not saying nerf war to the point where its useless but a nerf is needed when you compare it to other classes.

I like how you ignored the part where i explained why warriors need a nerf because you know im right lol. Temple event, ahhh i wonder why everyone that is asking for it to come back is a warrior. Check lb next time it comes, 90% warriors, is that okay? Is that balanced? Is that "each class has its role" ? No it isnt. Rogs and mages are useful only on bosses, rogues were suposed to be op VS bosses but what about mages huh? Mages should support and have AOE skills, and what are AOE skills used on? Mobs. It litterally says in the name area of effect lol, so yes mages should be the one (mostly) killing mobs.

But lets not talk about what is happening now, lets talk about what Will happen in the future. Soon lvl 81 Will come, meaning New gear, meaning New procs. What Will happen then when New procs come and then stacking procs becomes even more op? An extra armor, sword and aegis, possibly belt, amulet, ring and aa with proc combined with current combo... Then warriors would be 100x more broken, that extra few procs May be enough for warriors to solo every wave in evg. Didnt think about thst huh?

Since we are here lets talk about something else, infinite jugg. A skill that makes you invincible and you can use it even before it runs off (even in pvp if you time it correctly i think) Is that okay? Is that balanced? Warriors have so much benefits thst they should not be able to have. They were never suposed to kill 50 mobs in 5 seconds. Again im not saying thst they shouldnt be able to kill at all, but that is a bit too much, and yes rogues and mages can do the same and its broken too, but compared to warriors, rogues and mages dont have 20k hp and max armor so yeah

I feel like there is way more things i could list here but its a long list already so yeah.

If you still think they dont deserve a nerf then you are too stubborn and ignorant.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkBecause that's how it supposed to happen..

Its different map bro ....

If you want the role of war but using other class like rog and mage .. feeel free to do it ....

War is a war..
Rog is a rog.
Mage is a mage ...

Is it really hard to understand that?????

Potofgreed
03-16-2021, 07:00 PM
in a lot of other "mmo arpg's" gear/weapon swap exist but its considered janky and or clunky.
" they have hot keys to make it accessible"

its also unoptimal and the devs dont balance the game around it.

but the game being played like this goes against what the game was suppose to be " accessible"

in my mind people think that the game just randomly evolved into this state because the weapons and gear.

when in reality this all started with lep amulet in 2013.there was no hotbar back then so you had to make a choice.use lep amulet the whole run or swap to it manually when the boss was about to die.

a lot of people refused to swap to lep amulet at bosses so they would just run with lep always equipped.

later items like avarice set,greed set and that other set no one uses came out.

which again didnt make any sense because the problem wasnt addressed just yet."people still refuse to swap to these sets manually when the boss was about to die" this meant people didnt buy them or ran with them always equipped.

later i saw a topic saying we need a hotbar to make it easier and accessible to access weap/gear swap. which wasnt the greatest solution but at least it addressed the problem.

personally ive always weapon swapped and gear swapped manually so it never bothered me.

back during the maus era everyone weapon/gear swapped manually. i started to think well what if we didnt weapon / gear swap would end game be playable?. i realized the game would be hard if we didnt. i then asked myself was the game intentionally balanced around this? imagine playing again in maus era with only 1 arcane weapon the whole run and your not allowed to swap weaps at bosses.the content would be super hard. yeah youll be able to play the game but you wont be able to enjoy it.
^ i do believe this was by accident.

fast forward till today if you apply what i just said to end game content youll realize something. that the game is balanced around this.

if you remove weapon/gear swap from the game completely. the end game becomes super hard. it becomes unplayable. not only is the game balanced around weapon/gear swap but its also balanced with " team" in mind.

if you start removing items from the game or nerfing them into the ground. the end game content becomes basically unplayable. because the devs balanced the game around team work and those specific items in mind.

people get high n mighty about the depth weapon/gear swap adds to the game when in reality it doesnt.

if had to pick between having 100,000 builds with tons of new skills.over weapon/gear swap

i would take the 100,000 builds with tons of new skills.
^ this means 100,000 ways of playing the game
"class wouldnt matter anymore its what your doing with it"
this means more depth.

you guys are not bored using the same skills for the last 8years?

anyways

ive made 2 concept videos that are very over the top to test how people would react. it turns out some people like the content but others dont which is fine.

the purpose of my videos is to spark ideas. not only among the players in the community but the creators of the game.

anyways the next concepts ill be sharing can be implemented without harming the game.

and last

if i dont know whats best for the game how could you know?

P.o.g

Reechii
03-16-2021, 07:23 PM
Rog can 1 hit all class in pvp, fast kill boss etc
War can solo almost all map with op gear and beast in pvp too
Mage?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 07:32 PM
broken while using ultimate??

any class can do that ..

Mage can solo the mobs and boss in deep without a problem..

Rog can solo it tooo very ezzzzzz...

but war can solo it takes 5 to 10mins or longer..

what is broken again???

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 08:08 PM

Warrior can solo deep but it will take too long ...

Mage can solo deep without a problem ..

Rog can easily solo deep.

what is broken again???

warrior is op when you have Ultimate ..
and I think any class while using ultimate is op bro,

But its different in Warrior . without ulti.
Killing a boss is boring ..

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-16-2021, 08:46 PM
Hi, is this where I come to complain about warrior weps ?

Advocacies
03-16-2021, 08:55 PM

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other too

The point is how is this outdated weapon lv46 still guiding us till lv101+ and yet other lv46 weapon are nerf to oblivion

konten
03-16-2021, 09:02 PM
Its still op warrior on all maps proc if u combine with boss damage gear over 200% easly solo dm evg all farming maps for warrior][the proc of warrior should only be usefull for mobs clear maps so rog and mage can kill the boss] if not than whats the used of rog and mage if tank can solo everything with a certain gear and awake

Just my oppinion[emoji3061]

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 09:13 PM
Its still op warrior on all maps proc if u combine with boss damage gear over 200% easly solo dm evg all farming maps for warrior][the proc of warrior should only be usefull for mobs clear maps so rog and mage can kill the boss] if not than whats the used of rog and mage if tank can solo everything with a certain gear and awake

Just my oppinion[emoji3061]

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk

then what the point of using war if mage and rog can solo everything with certain gear and awake??

im war wtih 1.7k str and have 800gl . im doing random farming but i can only farm 5 to 8m per 1 whole deep..

and i believe someone post here in forum with 900gl+ and he/she char. is a rog. he/she can farm 30m per 1 whole dm ..
if he/she have party .. still its a lot bro.

and my friend mage have 700gl he can farm 10 to 15m by just doing random ...

i wonder what rog can do lol ..

i dont get it lol ..
glint aegis cant kill a boss..
and even if glint aegis nerf. it wont change anything .. it will be just another trash item lol .. whats the point ..

profmsb
03-16-2021, 10:41 PM
simply put is, all classes can get op dmg but only mage op mana(moderate significant), rog op crit (significant for boss only) but war op hp n armor(so significant) ..being playing all class with endgame weap n gear...so,my experience is,yah..war basically most op in pve as they very2 hard to die but can proc+ulti that melt multiple mob..while rog still best for bos n mage is moderately balance btween those two...so for any map/event that have multiple tanky mob,op dmge mob like evg,m5,m6,temple event u will notice how much unbalance it is....

putoshomai
03-16-2021, 10:51 PM
simply put is, all classes can get op dmg but only mage op mana(moderate significant), rog op crit (significant for boss only) but war op hp n armor(so significant) ..being playing all class with endgame weap n gear...so,my experience is,yah..war basically most op in pve as they very2 hard to die but can proc+ulti that melt multiple mob..while rog still best for bos n mage is moderately balance btween those two...so for any map/event that have multiple tanky mob,op dmge mob like evg,m5,m6,temple event u will notice how much unbalance it is....

yeah and still . in AL history .. there is no 4 war party ..

but mage and rog can do . 4 rog party and 4 mage party...

in this lb Rog have 792k pts
in this lb Mage have 864k pts
in this lb war have 670k pts ..

Why cant you guys be happy lol ..
in lvl cap 1 to 41 war is trash .. just a meat shield ..

its just doesnt make any sense lol ..
different map
different event
different class ..
then you want all in one?? bruhh.. it doesnt make anysense,..

Each class can do things that other class cant do ...

Potofgreed
03-16-2021, 10:54 PM
i think glint and aegis are fine

za[fighter
03-17-2021, 12:31 AM
sts should just create a change class kit ....

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 01:00 AM
Because that's how it supposed to happen..

Its different map bro ....

If you want the role of war but using other class like rog and mage .. feeel free to do it ....

War is a war..
Rog is a rog.
Mage is a mage ...

Is it really hard to understand that?????

Sent from my RMX1921 using TapatalkIt seems like its hard for YOU to understand that there are no roles for rogue and mage, warrior does everything, i understand it perfectly clear and i Will ask you again what are the roles of rogues and mages? They got none except fighting bosses lol is that how it was suposed to be? For rogues maybe but for mages it deffinetly wasnt. You obviusly dont even know anymore what to say so you are just saying things even you know are bs, so rather save us both some time because there is nothing you can say that Will explain why warriors are this op.

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 01:04 AM
So following your logic, if they nerf war u will be able to not hide behind the wall??? Loll sry but u lost me

Ask for more hp if this is your problem, stop tryin to ruin the fun of others!!No thats not what im saying and i explained that in my previous post to someone. At current point of the game warrior needs to be op for the sake of everyone cuz evg is not possible to do without a good war, what i was trying to say is that if war was never even made this op, sts would not make evg the way it is and we would probably farm gold somewhere else where every class would have its role that its suposed to have

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 01:10 AM
Warrior can solo deep but it will take too long ...

Mage can solo deep without a problem ..

Rog can easily solo deep.

what is broken again???

warrior is op when you have Ultimate ..
and I think any class while using ultimate is op bro,

But its different in Warrior . without ulti.
Killing a boss is boring ..I like how every warrior is using dm for an excuse and completely ignoring evg, temple because they know they are broken lol

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 01:14 AM
yeah and still . in AL history .. there is no 4 war party ..

but mage and rog can do . 4 rog party and 4 mage party...

in this lb Rog have 792k pts
in this lb Mage have 864k pts
in this lb war have 670k pts ..

Why cant you guys be happy lol ..
in lvl cap 1 to 41 war is trash .. just a meat shield ..

its just doesnt make any sense lol ..
different map
different event
different class ..
then you want all in one?? bruhh.. it doesnt make anysense,..

Each class can do things that other class cant do ...*khm* *khm* i think you forgot about temple where 90% of People are warriors where they each wave use ulti and clear mobs easily, now also remmeber in that event you get permamnent badge, amazing banners, amazing titles and in last one there was a vanity, now try 4 rog or 4 mage in that event lol u wont be able to do anything past wave 40

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 04:29 AM
I like how every warrior is using dm for an excuse and completely ignoring evg, temple because they know they are broken lol

yeah and just like you and other player using evg as an excuse ..
and temple..

but most of the lb pts . rog and mage has the highest.
and just like in evg and deep.. mage and rog can farm without a problem..
but still complaining??

but in war . The only place where we can farm normally is evg. wow 1 map versus 2 map .. what a greedy

different events
different map
different class.

Spooked
03-17-2021, 04:34 AM
and temple..

but still complaining??

but in war . The only place where we can farm normally is evg. wow 1 map versus 2 map .. what a greedy

different events
different map
different class.

Even in DM warriors are OP if they have the same gold put in gears as endgame rogues do.
Ive ran with warriors who could just walk through the mobs and leave a trail of dead crocs
Put all buffs and optionally ultimate together and you wont even need a rogue anymore.

Cant even run EVG without a warrior, think that says enough since warriors are able to near 1 shot both spiders and boss if they choose to.
Warriors are tankiness combined with alot of damage its hardly fair

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 04:42 AM
Even in DM warriors are OP if they have the same gold put in gears as endgame rogues do.
Ive ran with warriors who could just walk through the mobs and leave a trail of dead crocs
Put all buffs and optionally ultimate together and you wont even need a rogue anymore.

Cant even run EVG without a warrior, think that says enough since warriors are able to near 1 shot both spiders and boss if they choose to.

and i cant even run without a rog and mage lol ..

its just the same ...
why so racist in war????

its because of the ultimate .. and ultimate have cd .. what is wrong with you ??
besides tanking is the role of war .. just because of that?? ist that really a problem ???

mage and rog can also use ultimate .. is that a problem??
mage and rog can solo evg too .. look in lb . is that a problem???
bro. its normal for war to be tanky .. and regarding about its ultimate .. i has cd lol ...

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 04:45 AM

and besides most this comment .. dont acknowledging my point ..even though its valid and facts. im being neutral here. but the problem is ..

is your selfishness to feel superiority in each class.

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 04:49 AM
and temple..

but still complaining??

different events
different map
different class.In temple you can get a permanent badge, banner, title, you can loot arcane weapons and last one even had a vanity and on that events lb is 90% just warriors (in group), about you saying thst warriors cant play dm is pure bs because i farm dm every time it opens and it almost Always has a warrior for fast mobs clear and for altar boss cuz war can kill Him in seconds and speeding up runs for like a minute, so stop crying about that cuz its not true, warriors are useful in dm.

After all warriors have : most op skills in the game (rage, jugg), if you use heroic churro you can have infinite jugg, if you use arc loveling and mephisto you cant die, weapon procs are way too common, for me my weapons or armors dont even proc a whole wave / dm boss sometimes and war only needs to charge a basic attack, warriors have max armor by just using 76 gear, Will have even more meaning armor % awakes are useless, meaning just go for str and in pvp and in pve Will be unstopable, rogs and mages are suposed to have 3 sets if they wanna do pvp and pve, armor, bd / ed and int / dex, meanwhile wars just need str and can use it anywhere, in temple, in evg, even in hydra / orrick.

Lets see what we got here for now.
At lvl 76 wars have : max armor, about 25k hp, about 5k+ dmg, possibility to avoid death completely, most op skills, most op procs, most op ultimate. And probably some more but i cant bother writing more.

Wanna add something more? Im sure there are more things where warrior is better then other classes and benefits it has so pls stop chatting bs.

Tiger Mike
03-17-2021, 07:23 AM
Nerfing glint aegis is not going to change anything regarding mobs clearing, Dozer Aegis and Dozer Axe both give aura damage on top of all the buffs which destroys any mobs as long as they stay in range.

Rather than nerfing Glint why not suggest a change to all lower level weapons so they can get better damage values from the level 76 weapons/armors?
The more weapons we have at our disposal the more fun we will all have in game.

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 08:04 AM
i think sts need to take a look of the opness of class between warior vs rogue + mage in all map specially evg. the important in all map is survibility specially on evg so warior is superior in all map specially on elite valley gates. just like sts did in warior in hydra bog map they add more damage in warior on that map to fix the problem and in the end they remove the goldloot there because its a rogue and mage farm map.

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 08:08 AM
In temple you can get a permanent badge, banner, title, you can loot arcane weapons and last one even had a vanity and on that events lb is 90% just warriors (in group), about you saying thst warriors cant play dm is pure bs because i farm dm every time it opens and it almost Always has a warrior for fast mobs clear and for altar boss cuz war can kill Him in seconds and speeding up runs for like a minute, so stop crying about that cuz its not true, warriors are useful in dm.

After all warriors have : most op skills in the game (rage, jugg), if you use heroic churro you can have infinite jugg, if you use arc loveling and mephisto you cant die, weapon procs are way too common, for me my weapons or armors dont even proc a whole wave / dm boss sometimes and war only needs to charge a basic attack, warriors have max armor by just using 76 gear, Will have even more meaning armor % awakes are useless, meaning just go for str and in pvp and in pve Will be unstopable, rogs and mages are suposed to have 3 sets if they wanna do pvp and pve, armor, bd / ed and int / dex, meanwhile wars just need str and can use it anywhere, in temple, in evg, even in hydra / orrick.

Lets see what we got here for now.
At lvl 76 wars have : max armor, about 25k hp, about 5k+ dmg, possibility to avoid death completely, most op skills, most op procs, most op ultimate. And probably some more but i cant bother writing more.

Wanna add something more? Im sure there are more things where warrior is better then other classes and benefits it has so pls stop chatting bs.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkIt doesn't matter ..
Mage and rog can get too ... In lb..

About dm yes ..
War is very useful. Just like what i explain .. youre ignoring the thing i already explain because you're so selfish ..

Like i said ..
War is good in pve specifically in mobs . Not in boss .. without ultimate it tickles the boss ..

But mage and rog without the help of ultimate .. they can easy kill the boss ...

Like i said ...

Why always looking for a problem. Its a never ending drama..

War can solo dm in 10 to 15mins or more.

Rog can solo it in just .. 5 mins or 8.

Mage can solo it too just like rog...

Talking about stats ..
Its war its normal to have stats like that...
Its war .. don't be a child .. or are you???

But the time difference ..
Map difference
Class difference ..
It's something you should not ignore..

There's things that each class can do and not do ...

Wake up ...

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 08:15 AM
It doesn't matter ..

About dm yes ..
War is very useful. Just like what i explain .. youre ignoring the thing i already explain because you're so selfish ..

Like i said ..
War is good in pve specifically in mobs . Not in boss .. without ultimate it tickles the boss ..

But mage and rog without the help of ultimate .. they can easy kill the boss ...

Like i said ...

Talking about stats ..

Map difference
Class d qreifference ..

Wake up ...

rogue and mage cannot kill evg boss fast because they are running while hitting, mobs there have debuffs spider have pull and boss have range skill that can make rogue and mage instakill.

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 08:20 AM
rogue and mage cannot kill evg boss fast because they are running while hitting, mobs there have debuffs spider have pull and boss have range skill that can make rogue and mage instakill.Bruh!!!! Is that hard to accept the truth???
I already saw mage with 18k hp 10kdmg and 7k armor ..

Rog with 13k 8kdmg and 7k armor ...

Bruhhhh!!!!!! ...
Bruhhhhh!!!!!!
Bruhhhhh!!!! Bruhhhh!!!!

I cant believe you ...
Wake up ..

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 08:23 AM
It doesn't matter ..

About dm yes ..

Like i said ..

Like i said ...

Talking about stats ..

Map difference
Class difference ..

Wake up ...

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk"There is things that each class can and can not do" lol i never heard anything so stupid. When did you see a rog in evg with over so many poitnts? Or in temple?

Ur using dm as an excuse because "if warrior goes solo it takes Him longer" yeah no shet lol what do you expect its already op asf imagine if it could do dm in 5 min

Also why tf do you keep using dm as an example? Its a lvl 71 map. We are currently in lvl 76 if you didnt know and now lets compare wars to rogs and mages to lvl 76 maps.

Lets take mogera lair as first example. How much would it take war to finnish? A few minutes probably. Just run and procs kill for you.

Evg, Will a rogue or mage be able to survive evg waves and kill mobs solo? Yeah probably a first few waves, after about 15 (considering you have a party that Will help you kill the boss) after that rogs and mages are dead, mean while warriors can go as much as they can untill they or their procs mess up and they die.

Evf, this map is pretty easy but still 1 good warrior would finnish that map at the same time as full party of rogs and mages. (not all parties but most)

I wont talk about greensap since it sucks.

Temple (group), for war ezpz, 4 war can go all untill they mess something up, but after last dragkin temple 2 New methodes were introduced.

1. Heroic churro hb, infinite jugg, nice a skill that makes you invincible and you can get it before it even runs out lol.

2. Arc loveling hb, mephisto aa and damage reduction elixirs, arc love 25% elix 15% meaning 40% damage reduction and if you use mephisto a warrior wont die.

How wonderful, a class that has Best procs, Best stats, Best ultimate now has the abbility to not die...

Ur saying im stubborn and meanwhile you are ignoring all these FACTS and just saying things like "warriors arent good im dm cuz they cant kill bosses easy" you should fr just stop cuz at this point ur just talking noncences lol.

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 08:25 AM
and look at each ascent of wave mobs and boss damage and armor/health also increases the only one who can survive the high wave is warrior.

dualray
03-17-2021, 08:27 AM
When you go see evg, you see two classes hide behind the wall while having warrior dealing with most of them, there is a problem.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 08:28 AM
"There is things that each class can and can not do" lol i never heard anything so stupid. When did you see a rog in evg with over so many poitnts? Or in temple?

Ur using dm as an excuse because "if warrior goes solo it takes Him longer" yeah no shet lol what do you expect its already op asf imagine if it could do dm in 5 min

Also why tf do you keep using dm as an example? Its a lvl 71 map. We are currently in lvl 76 if you didnt know and now lets compare wars to rogs and mages to lvl 76 maps.

Lets take mogera lair as first example. How much would it take war to finnish? A few minutes probably. Just run and procs kill for you.

Evg, Will a rogue or mage be able to survive evg waves and kill mobs solo? Yeah probably a first few waves, after about 15 (considering you have a party that Will help you kill the boss) after that rogs and mages are dead, mean while warriors can go as much as they can untill they or their procs mess up and they die.

Evf, this map is pretty easy but still 1 good warrior would finnish that map at the same time as full party of rogs and mages. (not all parties but most)

I wont talk about greensap since it sucks.

Temple (group), for war ezpz, 4 war can go all untill they mess something up, but after last dragkin temple 2 New methodes were introduced.

1. Heroic churro hb, infinite jugg, nice a skill that makes you invincible and you can get it before it even runs out lol.

2. Arc loveling hb, mephisto aa and damage reduction elixirs, arc love 25% elix 15% meaning 40% damage reduction and if you use mephisto a warrior wont die.

How wonderful, a class that has Best procs, Best stats, Best ultimate now has the abbility to not die...

Ur saying im stubborn and meanwhile you are ignoring all these FACTS and just saying things like "warriors arent good im dm cuz they cant kill bosses easy" you should fr just stop cuz at this point ur just talking noncences lol.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkWhy are you comparing the waves or pts ???? ..
Rog is not war ..
War is not rog ..
Mage is not war ..
Mage is not rog..

Simple explanation . Is it really hard to understand???

I have 1.7k str . 4.7k dmg ..
And i cant even kill the boss in evg in just 1min.... And even in dm .. it takes 5 to 10mins to kill a boss on my own ...

Without ulti ...

Why do you guys envy war so much ..
It doesn't make any sense...

putoshomai
03-17-2021, 08:30 AM
When you go see evg, you see two classes hide behind the wall while having warrior dealing with most of them, there is a problem.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using TapatalkThis is the most ridiculous reason ..

Im done with this .. unreasonable reason...
Pathetic.

Kystone
03-17-2021, 08:36 AM
from my perspective, i have aoe skills/aura(axe and aegis+glint), unlimited mana(axe), unlimited jugg(churro, axe, amu), cant die(meph, belt, precious hb), very high damage(700k dps with ult), a pull weapon that no other class has, and a weapon that even reflects a very high amount of damage. Who’s not broken again?

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 08:37 AM
Bruh!!!! Is that hard to accept the truth???
I already saw mage with 18k hp 10kdmg and 7k armor ..

Rog with 13k 8kdmg and 7k armor ...

Bruhhhh!!!!!! ...
Bruhhhhh!!!!!!
Bruhhhhh!!!! Bruhhhh!!!!

I cant believe you ...
Wake up ..

it's not normal stat we're talking about here but proc stat, double it, put two stack weapons on the rogue and mage and replace their ultimate with X6 dex and x6 int so we don't need warior anymore and replace ulti with ultimate warior hook and make your aegis dot proc I just don't know if you won't complain like this.

PatD
03-17-2021, 08:42 AM
Why are you comparing the waves or pts ???? ..
Rog is not war ..
War is not rog ..
Mage is not war ..
Mage is not rog..

And i cant even kill the boss in evg in just 1min.... And even in dm .. it takes 5 to 10mins to kill a boss on my own ...

Without ulti ...

Because they want their class to be the most op, i have pretty good stats as a war and like you said it take me lot of time to kill almost any boss if i dont have at least a rogue with me, and same goes for what they say warrior is able to do, only a very small percentage of warrior have the stats and gears they are talking about, and those one have spend crazy amount of time and money and/or gold to get them, it is also the same for any class, for any of them, if u put what it take you can be very op!!

Aldous
03-17-2021, 08:51 AM
This is the most ridiculous reason ..

Im done with this .. unreasonable reason...
Pathetic.

Okay, I'm supposed to be over with this thread but upon seeing your replies... I felt the need to say something. Warriors are BROKEN. PERIOD. The facts are stated countless times in this thread alone, you just need to read and comprehend all of it from a non-warrior perspective. Also, you gotta stop your stupid Deep Marsh reasoning because it is just plain dumb. You are so boxed in your ideology of "Each classes have their strengths and weaknesses" and it's getting really annoying. I suggest you try playing other classes first so you can understand things in our spectrum, instead of giving incredibly biased and nonsensical input.

Alghost
03-17-2021, 09:22 AM
Lol this is ridiculous, just because we can deal 200-500k(skull axe/aegis, chasmal armor, Burried set, Keep artifact, Venge skill and 6x str ultimate, combination with Mephisto AA) for 2 seconds we are considered broken in PVE??? You forget we need to combine all these items together lol

Also, STS are the ones who implemented hotbars... proc sets and armors and weapons... so why are you guys so upset? If anything, tell them to stop making the game proc legends? Lol

Okay and what exactly changes if they nerf warrior again? Mages and rogues won’t Pt warrior again because they’ll focus on just mage and rogue parties since warrior will be considered useless again.

Then you morons keep bringing up “Swamp temple!, swamp temple!” okay?? In swamp temple each class has their own
Leaderboard? What’s the problem lol? How does this effect your gameplay in any way???
To mention it also have a TEAM LEADERBOARD also??? To help eachother out? XD. You people are ridiculous and need to calm down. You guys forget that the 81 expansion is coming up, so there’s always the chance one class or two will get a buff and or nerf. So relax.

swoutttt
03-17-2021, 09:29 AM
Lol this is ridiculous, just because we can deal 200-500k(skull axe/aegis, chasmal armor, Burried set, Keep artifact, Venge skill and 6x str ultimate, combination with Mephisto AA) for 2 seconds we are considered broken in PVE??? You forget we need to combine all these items together lol

Also, STS are the ones who implemented hotbars... proc sets and armors and weapons... so why are you guys so upset? If anything, tell them to stop making the game proc legends? Lol

Okay and what exactly changes if they nerf warrior again? Mages and rogues won’t Pt warrior again because they’ll focus on just mage and rogue parties since warrior will be considered useless again.

Then you morons keep bringing up “Swamp temple!, swamp temple!” okay?? In swamp temple each class has their own
Leaderboard? What’s the problem lol? How does this effect your gameplay in any way???
To mention it also have a TEAM LEADERBOARD also??? To help eachother out? XD. You people are ridiculous and need to calm down. You guys forget that the 81 expansion is coming up, so there’s always the chance one class or two will get a buff and or nerf. So relax.

So why are you guys so upset: this sentence was actually funny since you look pretty upset to me. People are ridiculous, people are morons and need to calm down. Maybe one of these people is you?

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 09:39 AM
Rog is not war ..
War is not rog ..
Mage is not war ..
Mage is not rog..

Without ulti ...

Sent from my RMX1921 using TapatalkRog is rog it kills bosses
Mage is not mage cuz it should be killing mobs
And war is all 3 classes combined, Max armor and 25k hp, 5k dmg, after proc 100 crit.

"i dont understand why People envy warrior so much" i have explained that to you i feel like it has been 3 times already And each time more detailed explanation then before, you just know im right so you say these dumb messages that make no point whats so ever.

Does war have all the Best skills? Yes.
Does war have all the Best procs? Yes.
Does war have max armor just by using clean 76 gear? Yes.
Does war have ulti that gives Him 6x str? Yes.
Does warrior have procs thst proc after a charged basic attack? Yes.
Does war have the ability to avoid death? Yes.

Rogs and mages need to chase around bd / ed thats only useful in ce
rtain maps and gear with bd / ed is hard to find, for pvp rogs and mages need to get armor awakes and dex / int awakes, meaning usualy both rogs and mages Will have 2-3 sets with same pieces of gear just different awa.
War just goes for str and it Will be op everywhere.

Warrior has too many benefits that roges and mages dont.
Why dont rogues and mages have ulti thst gives them 6x int or 6x dex?
Why dont rogues and mages have a skill that Will save them from death?
Why dont rogues and mages when they lvl up also get a lot of hp in the same time so we could have a lot of hp too? Im not saying same hp as war, but if war can get to max armor and 25k+ hp rogues and mages should get to atleast 15k hp without needing to buy crazy op gear.
Why dont rogues and mages get more armor from their gear? Both my rog and my mage have 5-5.5k armor. Why not more? Again not the same as warrior but why not a bit more? Atleast 6-6.5k.
Why didnt sts nerf old war weapons? All rogue and mage ones got a nerf so why not warrior ones? And yeah yeah i know you can play without glint aegis but they are crazy op and and its one of the benefits war has.

Why dont rogues and mages get some benefits? Since warrior has so many?

And if you mention dm again its gonna be so obvious thst you got no idea what to write anymore after beeing destroyed by facts so if you arent gonna write anything smart or anything thst makes sense or something that Will change my mind then save us both some time and dont reply to this post at all.

Alghost
03-17-2021, 09:40 AM
So why are you guys so upset: this sentence was actually funny since you look pretty upset to me. People are ridiculous, people are morons and need to calm down. Maybe one of these people is you?

Hit a nerve there buddy? Don’t worry here’s a juice box and some cartoons to calm your 5 year old self.

Kolpertis_333
03-17-2021, 09:42 AM
Rog is not war ..
War is not rog ..
Mage is not war ..
Mage is not rog..

Without ulti ...

Sent from my RMX1921 using TapatalkAlso from my perspective, warriors have aoe skills/aura(axe and aegis+glint), unlimited mana(axe), unlimited jugg(churro, axe, amu), cant die(meph, belt, precious hb), very high damage(700k dps with ult), a pull weapon that no other class has, and a weapon that even reflects a very high amount of damage. Who’s not broken again?

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 09:47 AM
if the lvl 81 cap arrives and rogue and mage are now strong is there any guarantee that the warior won't complain like this and like the warior complains about the hydra bog gold drop don't wait for the lvl 76 cap before removing the gold drop there.

Aldous
03-17-2021, 10:26 AM

We are not asking to nerf Warriors in general, all we want is BALANCE in a way that all three classes are put into good use, a FAIR and EQUAL distribution of power, not all three classes combined in one (in which some of your weapons do exactly THAT) and basically renders all of us non-warrior players useless... also don't even get me started with team leaderboards for temple event, we both know warriors dominated that too as per the recent one.

snakeeyes
03-17-2021, 10:37 AM
i always run at dm with 3 warior random with their dozer axe and one of them sometimes endless or tainted we finished the run almost same as i run with 4 roges or 3 mages, but on evg if we enter q selection of mage and rogue we always give way to enter one warior i see also if 4 warior enter evg with the chat of "me" or "me ulti" they can manage to kill the boss into tha highest wave that rogue with mage cannot do even 3 mage and 1 rogue.

Alghost
03-17-2021, 11:02 AM
We are not asking to nerf Warriors in general, all we want is BALANCE in a way that all three classes are put into good use, a FAIR and EQUAL distribution of power, not all three classes combined in one (in which some of your weapons do exactly THAT) and basically renders all of us non-warrior players useless... also don't even get me started with team leaderboards for temple event, we both know warriors dominated that too as per the recent one.

Simple when level 81 expansion hits. Ask STS to add passive abilities to Items(adds 1str or 2int each kill and resets if you die) and keep procs with weapons ONLY. no more item procs like Burried set 2x damage/armor or ebon/chasmal armor procs! Only passives. Like maybe New level 81 arcane helmet can give 1.5% hp regen every 2-4 seconds and Level 81 arcane armor adds an extra 5% armor bonus passive. things like this lol.

NERF ALL Weapon/items that are NOT level 81. So the new 81 arcane weapons and items will become relevant and players will stop stacking old weapons. And slowly start balancing out the classes to where they’re somewhat equal.

And maybe then STS can and should start adding class based procs. Examples:

Warrior( Hp regen proc or Armor buff/ damage reduction proc in combination with an STR bonus.)

Rogue( Damage proc or crit/ heavy bleed proc in combination with a small mana regen bonus.)

Mage( Stun, Burn, freeze procs in combination with a small haste bonus.)

These are examples, also so all classes would be needed for the 81 expansion cap. Turn mobs somewhat elite level and turn elite mobs into ultra elite mobs so that rogues would be needed to damage(kill) the enemies and warriors would be needed there to tank(taunt enemies/heal) them and mages would be needed there to freeze/burn and or stun mobs so it makes the rogues and warrior job easier. It’s not hard to fix AL lol, its really that simple. It’s up to STS to decide wether or not they want to do this to fix their class balance.

I keep reading “rogue is rogue and warrior is warrior... blah blah bah” if you disagree with me, then have fun playing proc legends where one class is weak and others are too strong.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-17-2021, 11:09 AM
Simple when level 81 expansion hits. Ask STS to add passive abilities to Items(adds 1str or 2int each kill and resets if you die) and keep procs with weapons ONLY. no more item procs like Burried set 2x damage/armor or ebon/chasmal armor procs! Only passives. Like maybe New level 81 arcane helmet can give 1.5% hp regen every 2-4 seconds and Level 81 arcane armor adds an extra 5% armor bonus passive. things like this lol.

NERF ALL Weapon/items that are NOT level 81. So the new 81 arcane weapons and items will become relevant and players will stop stacking old weapons. And slowly start balancing out the classes to where they’re somewhat equal.

And maybe then STS can and should start adding class based procs. Examples:

Warrior( Hp regen proc or Armor buff/ damage reduction proc in combination with an STR bonus.)

Rogue( Damage proc or crit/ heavy bleed proc in combination with a small mana regen bonus.)

Mage( Stun, Burn, freeze procs in combination with a small haste bonus.)

These are examples, also so all classes would be needed for the 81 expansion cap. Turn mobs somewhat elite level and turn elite mobs into ultra elite mobs so that rogues would be needed to damage(kill) the enemies and warriors would be needed there to tank(taunt enemies/heal) them and mages would be needed there to freeze/burn and or stun mobs so it makes the rogues and warrior job easier. It’s not hard to fix AL lol, its really that simple. It’s up to STS to decide wether or not they want to do this to fix their class balance.

I keep reading “rogue is rogue and warrior is warrior... blah blah bah” if you disagree with me, then have fun playing proc legends where one class is weak and others are too strong.

This is literally it... how to turn AL back how it use to be... this is how we can take our game back! Make classes useful again. Please STS consider this! He has an excellent point. Cinco

swoutttt
03-17-2021, 11:19 AM
Hit a nerve there buddy? Don’t worry here’s a juice box and some cartoons to calm your 5 year old self.

Next time dont whipe to hard. Sand in your privates parts can be annoying.

Cinco
03-17-2021, 11:22 AM
Is there content in this post that I should care about? I'm just seeing insults and childish drama. Before I close the thread, can someone provide an adequate summary of the usable information? If not - that's fine.

Alghost
03-17-2021, 11:23 AM
Next time dont whipe to hard. Sand in your privates parts can be annoying.

You shouldn’t talk about your private life like that in a public forum. No one wants to know you had sand in your private parts.

Deathlyreaper
03-17-2021, 11:24 AM
So I see a lot of people wanting things to go back to their class roles.
Mages AOE
Rogues single hitter
Tanks tanking only

Speaking as a Rouge:
Since y'all use the excuse of class roles so much you better keep up this same energy when others start calling for the nerf of mage guns (it is an op single hitter) or for the nerf of duggar and ebon daggs blade/orb proc (its good aoe).
ooohhhh here is a great idea! lets keep infest and hydra lb to rogues only since mages have no reason being there because they are supposed to be for aoe!
Lets make rogues useless until they are needed for the boss! (after all rogues should not be doing op aoe dmg right? they should be useless and slow down the party when facing mobs right?)

Since you guys LOOVEEEE class roles lets make each class unadaptable and at the mercy of the maps that sts makes!! Lets make it so that soloing a map is nearly impossible (warriors can't do it because they should only tank! mages can't do it because killing boss takes too long! Rogues shouldn't do it because clearing mobs takes too long!). Lets make it so that if ur party doesn't have every single class its basically a useless party.

Look I won't deny that war's are good in this meta, im glad they are. Theres more balance in class numbers. Mages have become op as well, even a 1-war w/ 3-mage pt is the most op for evg. What I like most about this is how adaptable the classes have become. I as a rouge can tank large groups of mobs and clear them quickly. Meanwhile, Mages and War can finally participate in Boss LB's like infest and hydra. Everybody benefits from this. It just so happens that wars benefitted the most, and because they got op- mages and rogue also got something good out of it (longer waves, longer gold runs, faster runs, etc.). War's aren't taking up any dps spots in the party, you barely see a 4-war party in evg just because wars got op. You mostly see 1 war (sometimes 2) and the rest are dps. Becoming an op warrior isnt easy, they have to spend more money since they use a lot of gears. In fact, the standards for a war in pt has increased; they need almost every single weapon to be desirable. Who knows which class will benefit the most next cap, but if there is a class with a slight edge, I won't have any complaints unless that slight edge takes away from other class being useful.

If you guys really want to complain, then complain about the crazy procs that comes every expansion which makes the game proc legends. But I don't see that nerf happening any time soon.

P.S don't bring temple into this. There are class LBs for temple. As for the group lb, I and others are asking for all classes to be mandatory if a party wants their run to count for LB. Temple is an EVENT. If there's something wrong we need to fix the event rather than change something that affects the whole game.

Cinco
03-17-2021, 11:24 AM
And with that...