PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.6 Content Update (86665)

null_void
04-23-2012, 01:38 PM
The platinum sale has ended.
Double damage weekend is over. Hope you had fun!
A link to the store is now available in the lobby and in towne.
The social button has been removed from the lobby.

Zamu
04-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Why is the Social button replaced with the Store button in the lobby? People use Social list a LOT more than the Platinum Store. Its how i join friends quickly after logging in. I dont want to have to go into somewhere, then go to to the list afterwards. Please put it back

Also get rid of the Platinum Store button in the game screen. There is no need for it, tapping the menu button for the platinum button really isnt that difficult. Putting the button on the screen in game will only disrupt gameplay from accidental taps of the button. Please revert the changes you've made.

shanmarie33
04-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Please return the social button to the lobby. Joining friends is more difficult, especially for rmk runs.

ifrowe
04-23-2012, 02:57 PM
just what i wanted... another plat link :/

Ixillicus
04-23-2012, 03:22 PM
I agree with the above posts. The social button should be a mainstay of the lobby. I dont care so much that the plat link is added, but I seriously think the Social Button should be there too.

Walkhardd
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Agreed. I use the social icon almost everytime I log. It's especially useful on rmks as well.

We don't need the dotd icon, since it pops up anyway. it can also be easily reached through the store.

So my suggestion would be to replace the dotd icon with the social one, and leave the store one there.

Elyseon
04-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I think the DotD should have been replaced with plat store, cuz theres an easy link there, but yeh i used social alot

Swimmingstar
04-23-2012, 03:33 PM
The friends icon was useful but I guess taking half a second longer is ok. I figured you can just tap on store icon then friends tab.

Wererhino
04-23-2012, 06:14 PM
The new plat store button really bothers me, my screen already has enough buttons. But removing the social button from lobby is much more bothersome....

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Honestly, all of the in-game menu's are available by pressing any of the buttons in the lobby. Is it really that hard to flip over to the one you need? I've grown so accustomed to the interface that I don't even think about it.

I agree, making the store button in the lobby again is a bit pushy STS, I hope you make the right decision by removing it.

Wererhino
04-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Clicking the Store button to reach your social tab is a good work around, but we shouldn't need to work around it is the point..

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Clicking the Store button to reach your social tab is a good work around, but we shouldn't need to work around it is the point..

You shouldn't be bothered by such a small detail is the point...

javier995
04-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Just when I get enough money on my iTunes account to buy $35 of plat (800 plat sale), it ends...

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 06:34 PM
just when i get enough money on my itunes account to buy $35 of plat (800 plat sale), it ends...

ouch :(

Walkhardd
04-23-2012, 06:36 PM
It's not that it is a huge deal, just an inconvenience. the social tab was usually the first icon I pressed when logging on.

Piosidon
04-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Just when I get enough money on my iTunes account to buy $35 of plat (800 plat sale), it ends...
At least you still have money. I bought a 75 pack but I didn't get it AND it took away $7 :(

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Agree with everybody else. Dislike the removal of Social. If you need to add a Store button it shouldn't replace anything.

Siejo
04-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Yes please remove the Plat icon on the HUD or give us the option to remove it. It will make it a little inconvenient during runs and we start accidentally pushing it. It will only result in more deaths and anger from the players. Please consider this STS.

stonerzone
04-24-2012, 02:11 AM
STS you really dropped the ball on this one. Stop being so greedy. Alot of people already buy plat.. This is unnecessary.

Riccits
04-24-2012, 03:32 AM
i have to say: WTF!

the social button already once was removed and then we had to ask you to bring it back and its removed again?
and why bring back the 2k plat option for a week only? u didnt say anything about this....

wvhills
04-24-2012, 07:20 AM
come on guys please put the social button back. I like to join friends from the login screen and don't like having to go into town first. Also, on rmks if someone gets in the game before you and fills it up it will take you back to the login screen. This makes it harder to rejoin because you have to go into town (and deal with the lag time) and try to rejoin them while they're booting people left and right to make room for you.

We're all well aware that plat is available in the plat store, we don't have to be reminded.

LordEspe
04-24-2012, 09:33 AM
@ Robert- u can tap store icon, then tap social icon from the main screen! It takes about .1538272 secs to do so! I really dont get the complaining about this one, just my 2cents! The one in town is a bit weird though lol. The screen is getting filled up! :)

Ladyviviane
04-24-2012, 09:55 AM

Ty 4 the fun last w-e kill boss was easier but the funniest 😁thing for me now is m still keeping try to join/chat with friends like I used to do 😂 Honestly I expected for new map releasing on this week not the replacement of social for plats icon 😳

Elyseon
04-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Yeh its just something to get used to, like when they added the 'continue' button over 'enter towne' i was joining random games by accident for like a week, but eventually was used to it

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Yes, social should be there, not the plat icon.

Also, i think the pop up of daily deal in lobby should stop poping up, its slow to remake games, and slow to join.

Snakespeare
04-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Please restore [No Thanks] or [Maybe Next Time] button. I have already almost accidentally spent plat on crap I don't want. This, plus the replacement of the social button with the store button gives the impression of greed running your company. The target should be quality of experience resulting in loyal fans and growth of the base. As it is, it looks like you're saying we don't spend enough already. You don't want that.

RedYoshii
04-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Just let the Dev's do what they do best.

cjackyo
04-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Ya bring back our social icon my friends r lost when I log in.

LadyAnee
04-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I hate the button. I have to many buttons on my screen plz remove it..

Walkhardd
04-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Just let the Dev's do what they do best.

It's called feedback from the community.

Cahaun
04-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Just a thinking. What if we can just keep the social button on the hub and keep the platinum store button on the hud in game like it once was? If we want to visit the store for some reason the instant we log on, we can always flip through the pages by the social button. Since the social button is widely used a lot more, it'll be a more convenience having the social button instead of the store one.

LwMark
04-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Every screen now has something to do with plat . I think its to push buying plat.if your goin to have the plat button have friends list listed to.I use that a lot

bucbeak
04-27-2012, 02:08 PM
yeah the social button is really usefull when doing elixir runs.. saves time on elixirs as i logout and join from the social button. this way it just delays me to join a map.(and some runs get filled up so quick that a sec delay is irrirtating as you have to wait the host to keep booting ppl until i join).