PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.2 Content Update (86665)

null_void
04-23-2012, 01:39 PM
The platinum sale has ended.
Double damage weekend is over. Hope you had fun!
A link to the store is now available in the lobby and in Blackstar base.
The social button has been removed from the lobby.

Skeletonlord
04-23-2012, 01:54 PM
When you in the lobby on Star Legends, and you press the so called "Store" icon, it takes you to your friends name.

Just thought I would share that.

bronislav84
04-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Dislike the removal of Social. If you need to add a Store button it shouldn't replace anything.

flashbackflip
04-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Removing 'social' is kinda lame, guys..

Social button was convinient in the obvious way - to see who is online, what's up in your guild..

Store button? Do you really think the first intention on login is to spend platinum?

Epic fail

Mitchturbo
04-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Removing 'social' is kinda lame, guys..

Social button was convinient in the obvious way - to see who is online, what's up in your guild..

Store button? Do you really think the first intention on login is to spend platinum?

Epic fail

I Agree! An Epic Fail Indeed and I'm sure everyone knows how to spend platinum lol without it being forced down our throats like this, I mean the plat coins in the BLACKSTAR BASE are all blurred and look out of place. Imo looks Tacky and is just as bad as Noobz Beggin.

I have nothing bad to say against sts studios, I think your making some awesome games and we all know your making a whole lot of money from em already but this is kinda alittle bit intrusive now, especially since I have an ugly designed pile of coins showing up in the bottom of my screen.
Please fix to please your fans and I. Pretty please with a free cookie and hug :-)

Hullukko
04-24-2012, 03:57 PM
The social button has been removed from the lobby.

What a horrible thing to do. I mean, add your freaking store button, but leave us what we had. It's the one we use to rejoin pvp games to reheal because you've been too lazy to do anything with the pvp infrastructure...

Zolum
05-05-2012, 06:49 PM
So many updates, so little time till the next.