PDA

View Full Version : Quest Guide Update?!

Amanda C
04-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi! This all started out with me trying to find what the fallen prince quests consist of. I searched the PL quest guide and realized it only goes up to balefort sewers :(
I wonder if anyone would update that?

AND if anyone could answer my original question of what the fallen prince (from mount fang) quests consist of and the rewards for completing?

Sorry about posting in this section, but I can't post under Guides!

Thank you :D

LwMark
04-23-2012, 02:24 PM
u cant get the crown ofpersistance no more that was from 56 cap and you cant get shield of hallows no more cause that was from nuris 61 cap but u still have oppurtunity to get mt fang armor from mt fang..hurry before humania comes out :)
either a new person will have to make a guide >.> or that person will have to update there quest guide..lemme know if i can help at all

Ixillicus
04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
It's been a while since I did the Fallen Prince stuff, but I'm quite sure in Fang you don't even have to do a quest, you just hit level 66 and then go collect your vanity armor.

In Nuri's I think it was the same.

In the sewers you had to kill a boss and get a drop and bring it to him, and he would craft the helm if you paid plat for the dingy crown.

Amanda C
04-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Thank you both very much. I got to 66 and yep got my vanity armor. :) now when is this humania?! XD

Swords
04-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Thank you both very much. I got to 66 and yep got my vanity armor. :) now when is this humania?! XD

After DL comes out for IOS

Whirlzap
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Ayrilana, the person who created the quest guide, and kept it updated, has quit PL.
I suppose we have to put one together or we don't get one.

Phoenixking
04-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Ayrilana, the person who created the quest guide, and kept it updated, has quit PL.
I suppose we have to put one together or we don't get one.
A lot of guides need to be updated, a lot of the creators of those guides are gone, and people who wanna make guides don't see this, this could be there chance to shine