PDA

View Full Version : anybody else like to look like a noob so your an "easy" target?

sceiayhy
04-23-2012, 01:52 PM
I love running around with pinkflowers with my witch Halloween broom and anybody that hasn't seen me before rushes me for free kills=P but they don't expect a pink ninja flower to win=D lol i know lots of you like to pretend your horrible just for the thrill... what's your story???:)

Elyseon
04-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Yeh i stand in towne naked then beg for gold, i use the nifty 'hide level' option on the character page customization, conveniently it is bugged if u r level 66 and just hides one of the 6's so ppl think im level 6 and give me loads of gold, i make about 100k-200k each day this way

Also the level bug allows me to join level 1-11 games for pvp so i go in with my crafted lilith (yes im an int bear, no im not dumb, i have more int than most bears thus making me more intelligent) and everyone is like 'lol noob with scaled lilith set' then i own them and laugh and they all cry and report me for being pro so i kill them more and they all die!

Cahaun
04-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeh i stand in towne naked then beg for gold, i use the nifty 'hide level' option on the character page customization, conveniently it is bugged if u r level 66 and just hides one of the 6's so ppl think im level 6 and give me loads of gold, i make about 100k-200k each day this way

Also the level bug allows me to join level 1-11 games for pvp so i go in with my crafted lilith (yes im an int bear, no im not dumb, i have more int than most bears thus making me more intelligent) and everyone is like 'lol noob with scaled lilith set' then i own them and laugh and they all cry and report me for being pro so i kill them more and they all die!
Lol! Best thing ever! I always wear low lvl items and go around as the "town bard" because of my banjo I play :p

Swimmingstar
04-23-2012, 03:41 PM

I actually thought you could hide levels and stuff until people levels 1-11 called you a noob lol.

Sryyoulose
04-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Or, at 55 you go in with Ao Items then own them when they rush you.

Appleisaac
04-23-2012, 06:14 PM

How dare you bash the int bears >_<

Noodleleg
04-23-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm too well known lol... People go like... Noodle, nice try luring :D

Elyseon
04-23-2012, 07:55 PM

How dare you bash the int bears >_<
I bashed myself? I called int bears smart...
o_O

birdmasta
04-23-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm too well known lol... People go like... Noodle, nice try luring :D

conceited much??? haha but cool story, bro

fuzzylazer
04-24-2012, 03:12 AM

Umm... This isn't true about the lvl glitch is it?

Zenidal
04-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Umm... This isn't true about the lvl glitch is it?

Lol, of course not :D