PDA

View Full Version : Need an option to disable all [Buy!] buttons

csb
04-23-2012, 06:07 PM
We need an option to disable all the Buy! buttons. This is because it is too easy to accidentally press a Buy! button and waste plat.

For example, I pressed the "Feed on the Weresolf" task button, which costs 7 energy. I pressed the "Do It!" button the start the event. I guess I had 6 energy but needed 7, because the "Out of Energy" button pops up in the exact same location as the "Do It!" button. I guess my finger was close to the screen so I accidentally did a double click so fast that I didn't even see the "Out of Energy" popup. My energy was refilled to 25, and the 10 plat that I got in the beginning was immediately gone.

I suppose it is a relief to have 0 plat now, so I don't have to worry about spending plat accidentally. Considering how easy it is to accidentally spend plat, I wouldn't want to buy any unless there was a safety option that allowed me to disable the Buy! buttons while playing the game.

Mothwing
04-23-2012, 06:25 PM
We need an option to disable all the Buy! buttons. This is because it is too easy to accidentally press a Buy! button and waste plat.

For example, I pressed the "Feed on the Weresolf" task button, which costs 7 energy. I pressed the "Do It!" button the start the event. I guess I had 6 energy but needed 7, because the "Out of Energy" button pops up in the exact same location as the "Do It!" button. I guess my finger was close to the screen so I accidentally did a double click so fast that I didn't even see the "Out of Energy" popup. My energy was refilled to 25, and the 10 plat that I got in the beginning was immediately gone.

I suppose it is a relief to have 0 plat now, so I don't have to worry about spending plat accidentally. Considering how easy it is to accidentally spend plat, I wouldn't want to buy any unless there was a safety option that allowed me to disable the Buy! buttons while playing the game.

You should get a plat refund. Also this needs to be fixed before it turns into a big problem.

Justg
04-23-2012, 06:38 PM
You can (and should) always hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you misspent plat!

csb
04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
You can (and should) always hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you misspent plat!

I'm not upset, and don't really care. I just thought I should mention this. Maybe the UI people can come up with something so that accidents don't happen so easily.

Tvis
04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
An option to disable all "Buy!" buttons... interesting :)

octavos
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
An option to disable all "Buy!" buttons... interesting :)

Yes especially on a mobile device (as an option with a password), since its linked to a credit card...it can easily rack up the bill... imagine a $1500.00 because the phone was in your pocket while DL was on....Ouch, but since my phone is always on my belt its not an issue. but you never know with some people. (im glad the game logs you out tho)

Deathpunch
04-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Yes especially on a mobile device (as an option with a password), since its linked to a credit card...it can easily rack up the bill... imagine a $1500.00 because the phone was in your pocket while DL was on....Ouch, but since my phone is always on my belt its not an issue. but you never know with some people. (im glad the game logs you out tho)

Yes, but there is a fairly easy fix for that:

Log out

That's it. ;)

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D