PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier concerns

Advocacies
03-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Why does lupe drop (2020 winter) and baby bliz doesn't drop??

Also is it me or the portal takes 5-8 clicks before u can interact with it

Also spawn rate for zavier low very low :3

Saint Jaffo
03-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Maybe no one has looted baby bliz yet... About the spawn rate, they should increase it. Can't find Egg-Zavier at Dead City u_u

snakeeyes
03-18-2021, 08:54 PM
yeah same portal is hard to click.

Stephencobear
03-18-2021, 09:17 PM
Maybe no one has looted baby bliz yet... About the spawn rate, they should increase it. Can't find Egg-Zavier at Dead City u_u

Don't try low level maps Holmes,
the spawn rate is nerfed in low maps to keep people from creating new low level toons from scratch (who get auto luck elixirs) and running the map until lix runs out and then they make new toons and start over.

Anyone remember the army of low lev smurfs in windhaven?

Saint Jaffo
03-18-2021, 09:26 PM
Don't try low level maps Holmes,
the spawn rate is nerfed in low maps to keep people from creating new low level toons from scratch (who get auto luck elixirs) and running the map until lix runs out and then they make new toons and start over.

Anyone remember the army of low lev smurfs in windhaven?

Didn't know that! My highest character right now is level 55, and I wanted to make some gold as many of us want, but I can't even kill Egg-Zavier in KT4 without being carried, and well, I don't want to bother my guildmates by asking them to carry me around the tombs, that's why I've been searching him on Dead City but spawn is really really low.

Stephencobear
03-18-2021, 10:18 PM
Didn't know that! My highest character right now is level 55, and I wanted to make some gold as many of us want, but I can't even kill Egg-Zavier in KT4 without being carried, and well, I don't want to bother my guildmates by asking them to carry me around the tombs, that's why I've been searching him on Dead City but spawn is really really low.

Yes indeed, I have a lv11 twink I used to use on some events, but have come to find he is useless now (despite having many mil in equipment) compared to the past.
I wanted to both farm elite chest and play event but it quickly became obvious that kt4 was magnitudes better for spawn rate at end game compared to low lev.

Advocacies
03-19-2021, 04:54 AM

Are you really believing in this that no one has looted baby bliz yet

Spooked
03-19-2021, 05:00 AM
Are you really believing in this that no one has looted baby bliz yet

Tough luck, baby bliz isnt the only unobtainable pet.
Dont see why every pet has to be lootable or why people would assume so

Advocacies
03-19-2021, 07:52 AM
Tough luck, baby bliz isnt the only unobtainable pet.
Dont see why every pet has to be lootable or why people would assume so

I don't see why tho since it also benefits the farming community in evg more hp more survivability and sustain more dmg than usual longer runs more better rate in gold income I didn't said every pet lol