PDA

View Full Version : Please add rmk button or rmk option

Actionhank
04-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Have a button u can toggle off and on in settings (since rmks aren't so common until Ao3). But this would only be accessible by host and pulls party into rmk of zone or have a window pop up saying host is requesting rmk (one button being join the other being return to town and an option to close box.

Capitapy
04-24-2012, 02:31 AM
its better an a RMK command like /rmk which will do rmk and notice all in a party with chat message. too many buttons not so good for game interface)) imho..

Griffinfan
04-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Yessss please make a remake button! That would help with my sandcave twink runs soooo much lol
Great idea!

Actionhank
04-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks didn't really think of that problem for iPod and phone users adding a bunch of buttons on screen will be to much clutter. But this is also why it can be toggled off and on in options.

Edit: I meant to reply with quote to what capitapy said.

Actionhank
04-24-2012, 02:41 PM
I'll go into depth a bit more later i have much more to add to this idea.

Actionhank
04-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I would like to throw out the idea of taking out password games and putting in something similar to DL here are three options when joining/creating game.
1) Multiplayer/join game
2) private (only way in is either by invitation from host or joining from friends list)
3) remake/farm (this way randoms can join knowing that the game is for farming not clearing)

This is my idea if anyone can take or add to it that would be great!

PatsoeGamer
05-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Its been suggested before, but I doubt the devs will do it *closes eyes, makes a wish*

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40745-RMK-Button

DerSchuetze
05-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Remakebutton. Must have