PDA

View Full Version : Is Heroic samael outdated?

Analytical
03-19-2021, 06:30 AM
What's so good about it?

-Rogue-
03-19-2021, 06:37 AM
Nothing good

umarrahim
03-19-2021, 07:41 AM
Looks cool

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-19-2021, 09:23 AM
Overpriced for shiny vanity

Fearrr
03-19-2021, 03:19 PM
What's so good about it?

Besides looking cool... Passive Ability and Aura. Passive Ability I think is highest Toxin DOT per tick Max Pet Lvl , It spreads from Mob to Mob close range, 30% Chance to slow, and 10% Chance to Panic which is a type of Stun. An Aura which activates when Heroic Sam can do damage gives HP/Mana Regen and can stack with other Heroic Sam Passives in Party.

Fyrce
03-19-2021, 05:48 PM
In other words: Buy H.Sam 300k, because obviously no on wants it. Where's me sellers??!?!?

Redjellydonut
03-19-2021, 09:04 PM
In other words: Buy H.Sam 300k, because obviously no on wants it. Where's me sellers??!?!?

Lol [emoji3449]

Thats why u got tons of thread with people wanting to buy it on traders market, but none can find cheap.

H sam got one of the best passives other than H grimm and Obsydian. Dont get fooled too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
03-20-2021, 02:04 AM
Of course it is outdated.
Also it is probably one of most overrated pets in game, along with zhulong/shenlong/etc-long. The heal amount you get from passive at max level is irrelevant if you compare it to our current stats. Apparently nobody mentions this xD
Also, AL pvp part is dead, long ago. For pve we have potions
Are 30% slow 10%panic (both chance to) considered good? Cmon xD
In few words, people wants this pet because look, to show off or things like these. Vanity pet
Its not about get fooled, its about use brain

kulldeepboro
03-20-2021, 02:11 AM
Also it is probably one of most overrated pets in game, along with zhulong/shenlong/etc-long. The heal amount you get from passive at max level is irrelevant if you compare it to our current stats. Apparently nobody mentions this xD
In few words, people wants this pet because look, to show off or things like these. Vanity pet

yea everyone say its expensive just to make it expensive

profmsb
03-20-2021, 02:39 AM
pricey bcuz of dope looks n not many.....later if,this or next2 eggzavier event drop it as loot..then, will be cheap...

-Rogue-
03-20-2021, 02:51 AM
Also, AL pvp part is dead, long ago.

pvp is not dead, but samael sucks there (even if his attacks ignore enemy's dodge)

Bluehazee
03-20-2021, 03:01 AM
yea everyone say its expensive just to make it expensive

I already explained why its expensive: Because its a vanity pet, its kinda rare and high demand.
What are the most expensive items in game? Vanities
OP was asking if pet is overrated. My opinion is that in terms of passive, hb and aa yes it is. Very overrated.
If you dont mind to pay a fortune for a vanity pet, its your choice.
And if you disagree and think that pet's passive, hb or aa are good, maybe can enlighten us :D

Fearrr
03-20-2021, 03:04 AM

I noticed the Stun in Pve often... I believe it is when it makes a Grey Aura under Target and Icon overhead of Target is Panic. And HP Regen is HP Regen. You can also get HP Regen from Mutiple Sources so it adds up overall. I have 2.1K Str, with 30.5K HP, Lvl 54 Cryo Pendant and I use as much HP Regen as possible. So for me it's not overated or Irrelevant. But for you as Mage and how you play and your build it, you prolly have no use for it and that is fine. Now could the HP/Mana Regen Aura use a buff sure why not I'm all for it... Looks at Sts 👀🤷😂

dualray
03-20-2021, 07:06 AM
It worth the price tag for its rare and look.
Same goes almost every pet.
Example heroic breeze, heroic Grimm, heroic sam, zhulong and its family.

The bottom line is base pet hb or aa ability is not longer a major factor in the game because you can slot in.
However, when slot in, who knows and how do they know this expensive pet you use and how rich you are?

This is the reason, heroic sam is great base pet for the look and its hb is decent

Fearrr
03-20-2021, 11:41 AM
I think HP Regen Aura Pets should be looked at again and a new Forumla used based on a Max HP/Class . Because when these HP Regen Aura Pets came out I don't think Sts facfored in that in the future they will come out with HP% Based Happy Bonuse's and Items.

There is handful of HP Regen Pets between the Samael/Zhulong Pet Family and maybe other pets. And these pets are spread out between the player base of the Rich, Middle Class, and Poor. So the whole community would benfit from a Pet Aura HP Regen Rework. 🤷😁

Analytical
03-21-2021, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, I think I got it now.

More than using it for HP regen/passive, I understood H sam like the red version of H grimm xD

Mufasa
03-24-2021, 03:50 AM

Buy it. And give me a a half price on it