PDA

View Full Version : My name dont "stick" and im level 11

octavos
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
So i have been playing my Alt "Ghostz" but now hes level 11 and it always asks me to rename.

First log-in

My rename

rename finished

My level

So when i re-log in it repeats the process. Im afraid one of these days I log-in, it will say the name is in use... :( (or a a free rename each time lol)
"ill admit that i have erased and recreated this toon" because he is my low level farmer :p (locking XP option would help me stop remaking toons)

Fyrce
04-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh I've never hit that button -- I thought it was the plat rename. I think you still have your name. Hit characters and see. Cause I've seen this button before and always ignore it and my character is still there.

octavos
04-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh I've never hit that button -- I thought it was the plat rename. I think you still have your name. Hit characters and see. Cause I've seen this button before and always ignore it and my character is still there.

Hummm, so maybe its a free rename...this needs to be fixed incase there is confusion . and yes i still have it.

Snakespeare
04-24-2012, 11:21 AM
Yes, it is happening to one of my characters, too. I reported the bug in a PM. Next, if you click on [Go To Rename] it offers your character's name and you can click to Accept it. Then You will be offered to upgrade to a Premium even if you already are a Premium. Since there is no longer any "No Thanks" button (why?), you have to close this d-box by tapping the X in the upper left corner. Then, for a short while, your character's name will appear correctly. But before long it will change back to [Go To Rename].

No doubt some subroutine needs that "No Thanks" button clicked and when they made it harder to not spend plat by hiding that button, they put some of us into an infinite loop.

Snakespeare
04-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh octavos, the slot I was using to make and re-make a toon is the slot the is giving me trouble, too.

octavos
04-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Oh octavos, the slot I was using to make and re-make a toon is the slot the is giving me trouble, too.
ahh yup, i dont like deleting and remaking toons...but since im out of energy lol...i really like the lower levels (player vs enemy ratio) because as you level the enemy's help you waist the energy packs lol.

Delphina
04-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post this. I'll include it in my reporting.