PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Going On A Capping Spree!

NotYoCookiez
04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I have a great idea that just popped into my head just now!

STS should post the total number of people that reached level cap, say for example on the forums in a top corner or somewhere, and after it reaches a certain number all capped people receives a special reward or offer.

The higher the number the better the reward should be! This will encourage more and more people to cap!

Late
04-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Capping=more platinum use

Ixillicus
04-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I think the vanity bonuses do a pretty good job of encouraging people to cap. I am not saying I don't want more stuff, but I think that people already do it if they want to,to get the vanity or just the extra points.

NotYoCookiez
04-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I think the vanity bonuses do a pretty good job of encouraging people to cap. I am not saying I don't want more stuff, but I think that people already do it if they want to,to get the vanity or just the extra points.

Yeah the vanities are great but however its for personal benefit... With having a total number of cappers equaling a reward at however much, it will make cappers encourage everyone to cap, like a big group of everyone united.

Actionhank
04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Only problem here is people will power level anyone and that will kill experience for new players. I think it a really good idea though. You can fix the power lvling problem by fixing it so u have to be + or - 5 levels that of the host.

Prize or not it would be nice for the inquiring mind to see the amount of characters that have reached lvl cap

dingermtb
04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
I like this idea. I know i'm trying like crazy to cap before Humania is released. Lvl 63 right now.

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Phoenixking
04-24-2012, 09:14 PM
I like this idea. I know i'm trying like crazy to cap before Humania is released. Lvl 63 right now.

Sent from my AlienFusion-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Good luck, seems somewhat far

NotYoCookiez
04-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Only problem here is people will power level anyone and that will kill experience for new players. I think it a really good idea though. You can fix the power lvling problem by fixing it so u have to be + or - 5 levels that of the host.

Prize or not it would be nice for the inquiring mind to see the amount of characters that have reached lvl cap

Well people already power level like crazy now... And I think all the cappers would spent more time in the map that's giving exp to high levels. Like mount fang ATM. Makes more sense since there closer to capping