PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier/Scrambled mobs/boss hp

Farmisthevibe
03-20-2021, 05:15 PM
I’m level 17 and farmed for eggzavier I could barely do any dmg to eggzavier not even get his hp below 50% at least on my own. Beagle ridge scrambled mobs destroy me in 2-3 hits. Pls nerf There hp n dmg Thank you!

Spooked
03-20-2021, 05:58 PM
They should apply level scaling instead of nerfing it, at lv76 its a breeze

Stephencobear
03-20-2021, 06:15 PM
They should apply level scaling instead of nerfing it, at lv76 its a breeze

Can you think of any way to scale it for low levels that will not encourage people to just make low lev toons (with luck elixirs for free) to farm until lix wears out and remake another?

Seems there is a reason low levs can't do this

Spooked
03-20-2021, 06:39 PM
Can you think of any way to scale it for low levels that will not encourage people to just make low lev toons (with luck elixirs for free) to farm until lix wears out and remake another?

Seems there is a reason low levs can't do this

Scale it to a certain level? Make the minimum for example lv47 and then keep scaling to level upwards.
Not rocket science i dont think, without lv76 that map is nearly impossible which doesnt make much sense anyways, since this event was created so everyone could have a fair chance at some high tier eggs

Stephencobear
03-20-2021, 07:06 PM
Scale it to a certain level? Make the minimum for example lv47 and then keep scaling to level upwards.

Op was a lv 17, so was just explaining why scaling at that lev might not work. Going to 47 might help (I agree) many, but not op

Not rocket science i dont think, without lv76 that map is nearly impossible which doesnt make much sense anyways, since this event was created so everyone could have a fair chance at some high tier eggs

I'm not sure this event was created so literally everyone would have a fair chance at high tier eggs, idk

menreiki.hayagan11
03-21-2021, 01:19 PM

Seems there is a reason low levs can't do thisWait, I thought luck elix only affects common-legendary eggs but not mythic and above eggs?

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-21-2021, 02:21 PM
Wait, I thought luck elix only affects common-legendary eggs but not mythic and above eggs?

I wasn't trying to imply anything about what is on what table & what might reroll.

Just that, in past events that scaled to low level I know some people would start a new toon and farm until it became difficult, then delete it and start a new one.