PDA

View Full Version : My Mission

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Is to enter a tournament and get past the first round.
Then get people to stop saying I'll lose. And other stuff that I shouldn't talk about on forums.
Then finally win a tournament!

Fao
04-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Who ever said you couldn't? I believe in you Swim!! SWIMMY SWIMMY SWIMMY!!! Sorry if this is a troll post but not trying to!! I'm just saying other peoples opinions don't matter, if you let them get to you then what they say is true!
Let me tell you a story my soccer coach always tells me that helps!!

"There's a horse and it falls in a well! So when the farmer discovers he decides to bury it with dirt bc he knows he can't lift it up out! So everytime they threw some dirt down the horse would SHAKE IT OFF and STEP UP!! An eventually got out!!"

My point by this is that whatever people through at you that is negative, shake it off and step up, prove them wrong!!

GL and hope you do good in the tourney Swim!!:)

Late
04-24-2012, 05:48 PM
are u in nick's 10-13 one?

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Who ever said you couldn't? I believe in you Swim!! SWIMMY SWIMMY SWIMMY!!! Sorry if this is a troll post but not trying to!! I'm just saying other peoples opinions don't matter, if you let them get to you then what they say is true!
Let me tell you a story my soccer coach always tells me that helps!!

"There's a horse and it falls in a well! So when the farmer discovers he decides to bury it with dirt bc he knows he can't lift it up out! So everytime they threw some dirt down the horse would SHAKE IT OFF and STEP UP!! An eventually got out!!"

My point by this is that whatever people through at you that is negative, shake it off and step up, prove them wrong!!

GL and hope you do good in the tourney Swim!!:)

:D Not in anymore and thanks

are u in nick's 10-13 one?

Maybe.

Late
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
one spot left

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 05:54 PM
one spot left

Nah, prizes aren't good enough. :D

Late
04-24-2012, 05:56 PM
but you could still get past the first round or win

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
but you could still get past the first round or win

I know but I'm done with tournaments... for now.

birdmasta
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
I know but I'm done with tournaments... for now.

u told me 100k was a lot... go for it in the 10-13 tourney. No one can look down on another man :) not everyone is perfectt

Late
04-24-2012, 06:53 PM
You'll lose HAHA kidding, you could win the whole tourney believe in yourself

Noodleleg
04-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Good luck with waa ;)

Sryyoulose
04-24-2012, 08:56 PM
He lost to waa, failed his mission. Goes back to HQ Punches Sryyoulose in the face. Swim 1 Sry 0

Swords
04-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Is to enter a tournament and get past the first round.
Then get people to stop saying I'll lose. And other stuff that I shouldn't talk about on forums.
Then finally win a tournament!

courage is the key to success :)

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 10:39 PM
u told me 100k was a lot... go for it in the 10-13 tourney. No one can look down on another man :) not everyone is perfectt

For posting some names it is. :D

You'll lose HAHA kidding, you could win the whole tourney believe in yourself
I do believe myself, I'm just not very interested in PL anymore, just to level my 53 bear and sell my stuff to see how much gold I've collected. And try to get some xp to 66. Which is only about 15k away. And this stuff is plenty.

Good luck with waa ;)
Matches were actually pretty close.

He lost to waa, failed his mission. Goes back to HQ Punches Sryyoulose in the face. Swim 1 Sry 0
Thanks punch x2 Swim 3 Sry 0. And what I said to noodle too.

courage is the key to success :)
Thanks

Zeus
04-25-2012, 03:20 AM
Nothing embarrassing in losing, Swim, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Majority of them are just comforting themselves because they lost too, but did better than you, so they feel some sort of "superiority". The others, well, they didn't even have the courage to enter themselves, so again, you have a trait they don't have.

On that note, wouldn't hating on the haters make you a hater? O.o

Cheers,

~Parth

Swimmingstar
04-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Nothing embarrassing in losing, Swim, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Majority of them are just comforting themselves because they lost too, but did better than you, so they feel some sort of "superiority". The others, well, they didn't even have the courage to enter themselves, so again, you have a trait they don't have.

On that note, wouldn't hating on the haters make you a hater? O.o

Cheers,

~Parth

I hate haters, but that would mean I hate myself!

birdmasta
04-25-2012, 05:09 PM
im lost wut wut wut???