PDA

View Full Version : Dual client?

TheTranquil
03-21-2021, 08:36 AM
Id like to ask if it is ok to use 2 account with 1 device?
i have a computer so i can use a browser and emulator, but is it ok to do it? Or it will lead on getting banned?

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-21-2021, 09:16 AM
Id like to ask if it is ok to use 2 account with 1 device?
i have a computer so i can use a browser and emulator, but is it ok to do it? Or it will lead on getting banned?U can use 2 accounts on chrome itself.. Don't need emulator for it.
I've heard manipulating huuuge no. Of accounts are bannable.. But I don't think using 2 or 3 is

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Overbear
03-21-2021, 11:11 AM
If you're using multiple accounts to do something bad (aka againts the Terms of Service) then you can be banned. Otherwise, you should be fine. Not sure though.

TheTranquil
03-21-2021, 11:24 AM
what if im just doing event like this event but using 2 account to double the odds for the drops. is it going against their ToS?

Oakmaiden
03-21-2021, 12:57 PM
Playing both accounts at the same time is a no no and considered exploitative. In other words, double the drops.

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-21-2021, 12:58 PM
I don't think multi accounting in a small degree is bannable.. If I'm right it was said by futumsh in blotto event..
But also saw a reply from futumsh that using large nos of account is bannable too..
Maybe we need a reply from him.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

profmsb
03-21-2021, 01:07 PM
wanna know too..bcuz there is multple slot for log in emel in log in interface...so,if cant more than 1 acc in 1 device,then what the purpose of that slot?

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-21-2021, 04:19 PM
You can own more than 1 accounts. But using them to exploit like plat farming , etc is not allowed. And using two at the same time is surely bannable if you are trying to double the drops , which is also exploiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk