PDA

View Full Version : Report or No?

fikrialithaufik
03-21-2021, 02:10 PM
zavier's current unkind attitude.

I've been running on kt4 with one of the players.
He kills Zavier without waiting for the other players to arrive on the spot, because one of the players is not using SS.

isn't this bad manners?
In my opinion, it is okay to kill Zavier quickly even by himself, if that person uses the Elixir Portal.

logically, a room (kt4) is a collection of players who both want to get the best loot from zavir.
All players are trying to bring up zavir, which means that all players are entitled to any prize from zavir.
if someone commits these bad actions, it means that he has harmed others.

Do I show this player's ign, and may we report this player, so that no more bad-acting players play in this event?

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Dunno
03-21-2021, 02:12 PM
Are you joking? Please tell me you are

fikrialithaufik
03-21-2021, 02:17 PM
Are you joking? Please tell me you areDid you read?

Or , are you the actor? So you think this is a joke ?

whotfisgusty
03-21-2021, 02:29 PM

He kills Zavier without waiting for the other players to arrive on the spot, because one of the players is not using SS.

isn't this bad manners?
In my opinion, it is okay to kill Zavier quickly even by himself, if that person uses the Elixir Portal.

logically, a room (kt4) is a collection of players who both want to get the best loot from zavir.
All players are trying to bring up zavir, which means that all players are entitled to any prize from zavir.

Do I show this player's ign, and may we report this player, so that no more bad-acting players play in this event?

Sent from my RMX1821 using TapatalkBrother, u can always run with party if u dont like random ppls [emoji43]

hahahAUGUSTIN

XxretepxX
03-21-2021, 02:50 PM
Nice joke

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
03-21-2021, 03:06 PM

isn't this bad manners?

Some times weapon proc fast before eggzavier spawn and the time him show up you kill him by accident even if you playing in pt with friends.
About bad behavior you said: this not bad behavior for report someone, you can put him in your ignore list and forget about it.

Oawaoebi
03-21-2021, 05:38 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense then to add Zavier can only take dmg when all players are around. But this would lead to more troll.

PoorCharlatan
03-21-2021, 08:17 PM
Brother, u can always run with party if u dont like random ppls [emoji43]

hahahAUGUSTINFollowing that logic, the people who leave others behind like that can just form a party with others with ss. Randoms are filled with people without ss, they're farming for a reason, people who kill without waiting are just plain bad people

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Cabss
03-21-2021, 08:49 PM
if you don't want this to happen, create a party. you really can't complain about this if you run randomly. these things always happen.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

gobbels
03-23-2021, 04:56 AM
Just dont run with the guy, problem solved.