PDA

View Full Version : Improvement for Auction house

Oawaoebi
03-21-2021, 05:34 PM
Hello guys,
I thought about a new feature in auction house, which might help us in the auction house.
We can vary between the lvl of an item, the quantity, the price, the unit and if its useable or not. So I thought about adding an extra option where we can select only 1 item per type. For example if we look now into the auction house and search for the heroics we only see the same ones. With my idea the auction house would show us for example heroic Koko 300k. But instead showing us the next heroic Koko for 310k we see heroic blight 380k. This would prevent us seeing the same items over and over by clicking next and nothing new still the same just like 10k more expensive. This extra feature will save us all time and nerves to search every item pets for example each.

Comment your opinion, if you agree with me or not in the comments below. And sorry for my English if I am somewhere unclear just tell me ill try explain with other words.
-Oaw

ChaoticG
03-22-2021, 02:36 AM
I agree. Though it isn't a huge deal to move through pages of auction, it is tedious and can be avoided by something like this or expanding the number of items per page of auction so there would be less scrolling. Ive been thinking a lot about how auction house seems to be a bit outdated, I hope its shown some love would be nice to see it spruced up a bit with new features.

Champist
03-22-2021, 03:46 AM
+1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk